Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BLUE MAGIC Capital: Blockchain investing firm (hedge funds in ICONOMI)  (Read 33859 times)
juan_lopez_50

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:47:58 PM

You have some kind of relationship with the coin project.
https://twitter.com/EthereumBlue?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guardian55

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:57:41 PM

i dont understand exactly what are you doing? only holding weekly reported coins? i need to learn english asap.  Grin
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:11:10 AM

i dont understand exactly what are you doing? only holding weekly reported coins? i need to learn english asap.  Grin
You can find their funds on their website.
They have 3 funds. But in general they are long term (crypto) investors.

srwaverino

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:57:37 PM

pitty i arrived so late Sad

i've seen the performance of those portofolios and they've been great,
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

pitty i arrived so late Sad

i've seen the performance of those portofolios and they've been great,

Better late than never. The coins they recommend are still solid. I would go all into alts and hope we have a great spring like last year.
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:51:23 PM

Happy new year everyone, it's a pleasure for me to present you BLUE MAGIC Capital, the financial company and brand that aims to dominate blockchain sector in the coming years.

BLUE MAGIC Capital comes as a personal idea from the succesful altcoin trader/investor Frank PM (me). The idea is simple: Blockchain sector is evolving, altcoin projects are becoming more serious day by day, general liquidity in the markets is growing, and there's still almost any investor who treats the altcoin sector in a professional way. IT'S TIME TO BE PROFESSIONAL.

BLUE MAGIC Capital will start managing three hedge funds with different risk level. For the moment, all them will be managed for me, but with time we expect more talented and experienced investors to join the company and launch their funds in BLUE MAGIC brand. Public hedge funds will be launched most surely in ICONOMI platform in some months, but funds are already working as if they were in the platform with private capital from the company.

VALUES

BLUE MAGIC Capital values are crystal clear and unbreakable: TRANSPARENCY, CLOSENESS & a COLLABORATIVE attitude with other investors, developers and anyone that desires to make the world a better place.

We don't expect to be just another investing firm, we expect to be THE MOST AWESOME investing firm. Fund portfolios will be always public real time, movements and changes in configuration of the funds will be published every end of the day, there will be a weekly report and a big educative section for investors, begginers or experts. First I will be the only one to publish all this information, but with time I expect an implicated community of investors to collaborate in the education program as well. Apart from that, there will also be a section dedicated to review and extend the most promising projects to increase the general knowledge of blockchain investors.

BLUE MAGIC Capital shares

We don't really need any funding to launch the company, so for now there won't be any ICO and all BLUE MAGIC Capital shares will belong to the company. Blue Magic will obtain it's revenues with the commissions applied in the hedge funds. If there's a big community support during these months "pre-ICONOMI", we will consider to do a share airdrop so all community members can benefit from the company activity.

SOCIAL

WEBSITE

TELEGRAM CHAT (lot of activity there)

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_aw-EA7WBdPGEQMg

IMPORTANT!!! IF YOU ARE NEW, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS RELATED!!

You CAN'T invest in our hedge funds until there's a secure, legal and easy way to do so. Most surely ICONOMI will be the plattform used, and of course there you'll can have all proofs of investments and everything fully transparent. Last thing I want is to take and store money from other people and get into trouble.

All what I can say during these months is: sit down, relax, watch, learn and join the Blue Magic community, I'm sure you will like it. We may be total noobs in business (I'm just 21), but I can tell you that I'm a really good investor/trader, and I'm a good guy. I think that's enough to make this project succed.  Cheesy

Hey your website did not work anymore. Do you have a new website/blog now?
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:13:23 PM

A few months ago they said they are relaunching, and they put out a couple of reports, but since then they have been quiet. My guess is they are waiting for the market to turn around before becoming active again.
Flex_65

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:03:10 PM

bluemagic.info domain expired.
Edgardfear

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:20:14 PM

My biggest mistake in crypto was not to follow long enough Frank's portfolio.

I was in at beginning. But i started after couples months ( early 2016/2017 i think) to panic and exit his portfolio.

I missed the 100 or 200 x of the entire portfolio.

Despite he sold a bit earlier Ans (ex Neo)  Wink.

This guys is probably the strong guy i have seen in this scene regarding portfolio management.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: