Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trolling  (Read 767 times)
Deja (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 02:00:22 AM

it is quite fun to see big whales being trolling the leverage noob player..

As fast as it looks like there is a pump ahead, these fishes gamble enourmous amounts of Btc going long... It raises and once raised they put double the amount they put going long..

But that game locks by itself, there is always someone who put the long order before you and closes it.. Then dumps the price, if many do it at the same time: price tanks.

But what is funny is to see when all these fishes go complete crazy and sets 70%+ orders in long.. Then do you know what is only needed for you to lose? Whales across all exchanges (exchanges itself) see the situation  and say.. With a 10k Btc dump we get rid of all these buy orders and we get hundreds of bitcoins doing it.. Lets dump overnight and in some minutes so these degens wake up empty..  Cheesy

Its quite annoying to see these days noobs triying to get rich by using leverage on crypto rallies.. If you want to gamble go to a sportbook instead..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:02:45 AM

By your post I could tell that maybe you have lost some value by trading on leverage.  I can feel your frustration as it also happened to me in my early years of learning how to trade.  I can't say that I haven't been making mistakes every now and then but I could say for certain that I'm not making huge mistakes.

What you say is true and newbies should avoid trading on leverage unless they know what their doing.  I also am in the position of discouraging them from it.  Although most of them will surely not listen and would prefer to learn the hard way.  Which is fine.  I makes the markets more profitable.  Think of it as something like their tuition.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:10:28 AM

As fast as it looks like there is a pump ahead, these fishes gamble enourmous amounts of Btc going long... It raises and once raised they put double the amount they put going long..

But that game locks by itself, there is always someone who put the long order before you and closes it.. Then dumps the price, if many do it at the same time: price tanks.

But what is funny is to see when all these fishes go complete crazy and sets 70%+ orders in long.. Then do you know what is only needed for you to lose? Whales across all exchanges (exchanges itself) see the situation  and say.. With a 10k Btc dump we get rid of all these buy orders and we get hundreds of bitcoins doing it.. Lets dump overnight and in some minutes so these degens wake up empty..  Cheesy

Its quite annoying to see these days noobs triying to get rich by using leverage on crypto rallies.. If you want to gamble go to a sportbook instead..

This happens in every market (stock market,crypto or whatever).
Are the big whales guilty because of the lack of good market information for the noobs?
I can`t answer.Can anybody answer?

Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 08:35:00 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 09:21:32 AM by Deja

By your post I could tell that maybe you have lost some value by trading on leverage.  I can feel your frustration as it also happened to me in my early years of learning how to trade.  I can't say that I haven't been making mistakes every now and then but I could say for certain that I'm not making huge mistakes.

What you say is true and newbies should avoid trading on leverage unless they know what their doing.  I also am in the position of discouraging them from it.  Although most of them will surely not listen and would prefer to learn the hard way.  Which is fine.  I makes the markets more profitable.  Think of it as something like their tuition.

I did lose, yes, in a couple of days when it just passed the 1000 mark days ago I went from 3 BTC to 10 just hours before it crashed to 900 and lost all. I did lose you are right, but I'm not frustrated or mad, you are wrong about it I cant be mad for such a tiny amount I lose, I posted this because the current tanking is because of that again..  

When I opened that long, it had only two conditions: to reach 30 BTCs (1000%) or to burn it all, it burned before reaching 30 as expected. If it had reached 30 then I had embraced and supported leverage.

But that needed crash ended confirming my study, that crypto leverage infact hurts the market and the médium and long term traders, because the mcap is still tiny compared to stocks or forex. High Leveraging delays the true profit from trading 1:1 leverage.

It is really true, you could make 1000% easier money in any forex pair or instrument from simplefx.com for example

Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:12:21 AM

And again, this post is here only to show the truth not because "I'm frustrated" .. I only do 1:1 for serious things and months long investments... I dont need leverage or as you say " to catch the trend" I don't follow trends; I make the trends.

Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:45:04 AM

There is a HUGE amount of manipulation of the price of Bitcoin, and anyone who thinks there isn't is fooling themselves.
Whales are making millions of dollars every time the price moves a few percent so they have a big incentive to change the price.
There are fake news stories and any number of other tactics used to change the price.
Even a change of a few percent means a lot of money when you are investing tens or hundreds of millions of dollars.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:29:11 AM

Thats how whales play from the start though, they only care for themselves so they make the price move whenever they want it to be. All of those who invest low amount of bitcoin just like me needs to just watch the market carefully and also the news so that losses will be minimized. Also, these system will change IMO once many more users notice bitcoin since it will have a good though wall against the dumps of the whales.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:57:30 AM

And again, this post is here only to show the truth not because "I'm frustrated" .. I only do 1:1 for serious things and months long investments... I dont need leverage or as you say " to catch the trend" I don't follow trends; I make the trends.
Making trends sound quite big words, you need to have 1000's of bitcoin to move market significantly and that will only make any trend if you make proper moves with those bitcoins.

On big price swings its always advised not to make leverage trade, it is very very risky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:51:34 PM

There is a HUGE amount of manipulation of the price of Bitcoin, and anyone who thinks there isn't is fooling themselves.
Whales are making millions of dollars every time the price moves a few percent so they have a big incentive to change the price.
There are fake news stories and any number of other tactics used to change the price.
Even a change of a few percent means a lot of money when you are investing tens or hundreds of millions of dollars.

Nobody stopping us to do the same on small scale (trade). Enjoy the ride. It is hard to stay calm when red knifes starts to fall on Bitcoinwisdom, bite the bullet and wait. Fall to 750$ was predictable from my stand point and i'm only sorry i don't have hundreds of bitcoins.

In some way i love to see a little bit of bad news (tolling). Best are predictions based on Trump inauguration you can find at least 5 topics..

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:03:17 PM

We are in the world of volatility where everything can happen. Don't blame those so called noobs but rather make some way to get advantage of the situation. Every people that part of the circulation doesn't have the same principle in terms on how they will act on their next move.

A triggering point varies by person to person and has different starting source of basis.

If you want to make a havoc at the market then make your way to the top and be one of the big hoarders. Sounds hard? Yeah it was really hard. So because that is quite impossible at your current state then you have to adjust rather than majority of people will adjust for you. I can't imagined how a trader like you who has some decent money circulating in the exchanges will have a sentiment like that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:08:19 AM

What you say is true and newbies should avoid trading on leverage unless they know what their doing.  I also am in the position of discouraging them from it.  Although most of them will surely not listen and would prefer to learn the hard way.  Which is fine.  I makes the markets more profitable.  Think of it as something like their tuition.

I did lose, yes, in a couple of days when it just passed the 1000 mark days ago I went from 3 BTC to 10 just hours before it crashed to 900 and lost all. I did lose you are right, but I'm not frustrated or mad, you are wrong about it I cant be mad for such a tiny amount I lose, I posted this because the current tanking is because of that again..  

When I opened that long, it had only two conditions: to reach 30 BTCs (1000%) or to burn it all, it burned before reaching 30 as expected. If it had reached 30 then I had embraced and supported leverage.

But that needed crash ended confirming my study, that crypto leverage infact hurts the market and the médium and long term traders, because the mcap is still tiny compared to stocks or forex. High Leveraging delays the true profit from trading 1:1 leverage.

It is really true, you could make 1000% easier money in any forex pair or instrument from simplefx.com for example

So you're not really trading properly but gambling then.  That's ok if you expect to lose a large percentage of the time.  Sooner or later you will lose what you have won by trading like that.  As for being not frustrated, I don't believe you.  We are only human and to be frustrated because things didn't go your way is perfectly normal.  One sign that you got really frustrated is you created this thread and ranted in the first post.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

Trolling ONLY works if you go along with it. Otherwise it can be your edge.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:30:58 PM

First thing, you are certainly frustrated lol. Who areally you trying to fool? Yourself? Confident people don't post new threads to complain about how they lost money to a squeeze because they don't know how to trade. Secondly. "I make trends" LOL really? Cuz I thought you just lost a bunch of money? Maybe you should make the trend go up, since you're such a market mover.

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:08:25 AM

Trolling ONLY works if you go along with it. Otherwise it can be your edge.  Wink

Maybe hes pretending to only be trolling but really is losing in trade after trade he made. Why troll and what would be the reason if not to express your anger and ridicule other posters here? He must have lost a lot in trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: