Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 24Kt PRE-ANN  (Read 1771 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
24Kt (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

This is New Years Day "Happy New year " we are preparing everything so when the Full ANN is public it will justify all questions and answers!
Actually the supply of Gold is not as limited as the 24Kt coin.
Our company is looking for a venue for diversification and simply put" This Make Sense" Each of the founders are Highly Regarded Professionals . while the new servers "many" are installed and programmed , we are taking this time to present this part of our company!
as soon as possible the founding members will Join this discussion even if they have never been on this site previously," Business Professionals rarely have time to play on the net!"so most will have new accounts here.I actually think i am the only NERD out of the entire company! so guess who got the honers to keep contact? lololol

This is true, but at least could present the people involved, I'll wait for the movement of this project! I see that at the moment there is no information for rewards, you intend to develop further something about it? I know that rewards end up causing evictions, but when the project is good, it goes unnoticed! So I hope you succeed.  Cool

the rewards are the very same as mining gold,  the price index is what our company has been using for years and we have always done very well. the people in this are not comfortable to announce even the rewards system or any other specification at this time until we make sure everything is in order even legal aspects of the implementation into our company. every country has different laws and we do abide  by ours in every aspect!
the development will continue even without involving the crypto community as external sources are present and waiting , just probing to see if this is viable and we will be measuring the responses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:10:34 PM

Is this a New Years Day joke?

sorry but no joke here!
We are a very Solid Company looking for diversification .
with this pre Ann we are only checking the response of the community
trbutjk

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

reserved for me indonesian translation

24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:23:25 AM

reserved for me indonesian translation

Thank you for the offer
At this moment we are not offering any bounties or services
If and when we may offer bounties we will offer them to the highest qualified person upon our selection.
thank you for your interest but reserving this is not an option.
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:58:14 AM

this is the price index to base your coin value on,there are several different places where you can get the updated price index of gold.
Smiley
the price index will also be in our wallet "LIVE"

http://www.kitco.com/images/live/gold.gif?0.11055720664788216
strasboug

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:03:03 AM

I've seen at least 20 ICOs launched by newbies in the last 2-3 weeks, looks like new year all the high school student come out and try to collect easy money from investors... way to go  Grin
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

I've seen at least 20 ICOs launched by newbies in the last 2-3 weeks, looks like new year all the high school student come out and try to collect easy money from investors... way to go  Grin

LOLOL not an ico and not a youngster...
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

24Kt coin
“changing the policy of digital currencies!”
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:16:12 AM

24Kt coin

looks really nice for a change!
i hope you are a real company and stay serious!
you  have a very big recovery to do from all the other scams .
i msg you in private.
hold your ground as your change is really needed!
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:20:12 AM

Another ICO?
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:21:48 AM

24Kt coin

looks really nice for a change!
i hope you are a real company and stay serious!
you  have a very big recovery to do from all the other scams .
i msg you in private.
hold your ground as your change is really needed!

i agree that it will be refreshing to all of the community that our company is real and very solid!
we have been in the business for years ; and will be many years from now ! will check you private msg in a moment
thanks for the support!
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:24:24 AM

Another ICO?

no this is not an ico
thanks for checking us out. Smiley
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:22:22 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 01:37:39 PM by 24Kt

Investment

Modern bullion coins for investment or collector purposes do not require good mechanical wear properties; they are typically fine gold at 24Kt, although the American Gold Eagle and the British gold sovereign continue to be minted in 22Kt (0.92) metal in historical tradition, and the South African Krugerrand, first released in 1967, is also 22Kt (0.92).[47] The special issue Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin contains the highest purity gold of any bullion coin, at 99.999% or 0.99999, while the popular issue Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin has a purity of 99.99%.

24Kt coin
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:43:56 AM

Gold reserve

A gold reserve is the gold held by a national central bank, intended as a store of value and as a guarantee to redeem promises to pay depositors, note holders (e.g. paper money), or trading peers, or to secure a currency.

It has been estimated that all the gold mined by the end of 2011 totaled 171,300 tonnes. At a price of US$1,500 per troy ounce, reached on 12 April 2013, one tonne of gold has a value of approximately US$48.2 million. The total value of all gold ever mined would exceed US$8.2 trillion at that valuation.

However, there are varying estimates of the total amount of gold mined to date, mainly because gold has been mined for thousands of years around the world. Another reason is that some countries are not particularly open about how much gold they are mining. In addition, it is difficult to account for gold output in illegal mining activities.

24Kt coin
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

Gold reserve

A gold reserve is the gold held by a national central bank, intended as a store of value and as a guarantee to redeem promises to pay depositors, note holders (e.g. paper money), or trading peers, or to secure a currency.

It has been estimated that all the gold mined by the end of 2011 totaled 171,300 tonnes. At a price of US$1,500 per troy ounce, reached on 12 April 2013, one tonne of gold has a value of approximately US$48.2 million. The total value of all gold ever mined would exceed US$8.2 trillion at that valuation.

However, there are varying estimates of the total amount of gold mined to date, mainly because gold has been mined for thousands of years around the world. Another reason is that some countries are not particularly open about how much gold they are mining. In addition, it is difficult to account for gold output in illegal mining activities.

24Kt coin

That's nice and all, but posting random information about gold is in no way proof that your altcoin is legitimate.  There have been countless alts using 'gold' as a buzzword, claiming to be tied to, exchangeable with, etc....and not one stuck with their promise.  Unless this is a coin backed by daily gold-related trivia and history snippets, you're gonna have to try a bit harder Smiley
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:11:16 AM

Gold reserve

24Kt coin

That's nice and all, but posting random information about gold is in no way proof that your altcoin is legitimate.  There have been countless alts using 'gold' as a buzzword, claiming to be tied to, exchangeable with, etc....and not one stuck with their promise.  Unless this is a coin backed by daily gold-related trivia and history snippets, you're gonna have to try a bit harder Smiley

@Arrakeen
I was waiting for a visit from you! Smiley
my posting  general info about gold is only a way to get this thread back to the top for a few moments, my trying harder is absolutely not needed as when the Full ANN is posted at the end of this month , will define a new way of using the blockchain!
using the buzzword of pegged or tied or other false indicators is just a vain attempt to take attention away from the unsuspecting customer or investor and try to entice people to do something for their benefit "that is completely against our company's policy!"
we offer GOLD trading without the hassle of the traditional online haggle and costs,with a speed increase that is incredible compared to the Forex genre of Gold trading.
as you see ... the normal way of doing things is not as good as it could or should be! you of all people have pointed that out hundreds of time on countless other coins!
once the ANN is public  you will have ZERO reasons to do the same here!
24Kt is and will change the common beliefs and ways of this majorly unethical crypto community.
please come back and let us know your thoughts!

24Kt coin
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:41:22 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 01:41:27 PM by qiman

I will be interested to see what happens once the full ANN is up and ready. The concept behind this coin does look rather interesting to me so I will follow it up once we have more information provided.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:05:18 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 09:42:10 AM by 24Kt

I will be interested to see what happens once the full ANN is up and ready. The concept behind this coin does look rather interesting to me so I will follow it up once we have more information provided.

Thank you for checking us out!
come back and we will enjoy offing something defined and honest !
best wishes to you in all your endeavors.
24Kt (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:57:35 AM

24Kt coin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: