Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BELFAST, N Ireland, Bitcoin Belfast Meetup Jan 2017  (Read 1460 times)
calkob (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:18:13 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 07:05:30 PM by calkob

Hi all,  Anyone from Ireland interested in getting a monthly meetup going in Belfast?  The idea is to get something going were people new to bitcoin and curious about how it works could get help in understanding it.  How it works, Where to get it and how to secure it are all questions i hear when i tell people about it.  

Something really informal. to help others.  i have been using bitcoin since 2012.  Now i am far from being an expert but i understand the main points on getting and securing bitcoin and am looking to promote it for the revolutionary technology that it is.  If you are into bitcoin yourself  or are looking to learn more, let me know and we can get this started.  Bitcoin is on the verge of becoming a financial phenomenon, (which in my opinion will take the world by storm) dont miss out.   Grin
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jammers

Activity: 290
Merit: 262

Is maith liom bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

Hi,

I keep an eye on the meetup groups, and some other types of event North and South. If you do get something going, let me know so it can go up on http://bitcoinsinireland.com/events/

██████
███▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄
██████
BITCOIN MARKETING TEAM
Established Block 318006 in 2014
██████
▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄███
██████
██████
███▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄
██████
             ▄▄▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀   ███ ███
█           ▄███ █████████████▄▄
 ▀▄  ▄▄▄▄███████ ▀▀████▀▀▀▀██████
   █ ███▀▀███████  ████     █████
   █ ██    █   ▀▀  █████████████
   █  ██▄▄     ▄   ██████████████▄
    █  ██   █ ██   ████     ▀█████
     █  ▀█████▄█   ████     ▄█████
      ▀▄  ▀████ ████████████████▀
       ▀▄    ▀▀   █ ███ ███
         ▀▄       █ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀
itcoins in Ireland
||||
██████
▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄███
██████
cryptoanalyzer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:41:05 PM

Hi all,  Anyone from Ireland interested in getting a monthly meetup going in Belfast?  The idea is to get something going were people new to bitcoin and curious about how it works could get help in understanding it.  How it works, Where to get it and how to secure it are all questions i hear when i tell people about it. 

Something really informal. to help others.  i have been using bitcoin since 2013.  Now i am far from being an expert but i understand the main points on getting and securing bitcoin and am looking to promote it for the revolutionary technology that it is.  If you are into bitcoin yourself  or are looking to learn more, let me know and we can get this started.  Bitcoin is on the verge of becoming a financial phenomenon, (which in my opinion will take the world by storm) dont miss out.   Grin

You are doing a great job. I wish I was in irland and I would have definitely attend this meet up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: