Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tradecoin Relaunch today! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1870286.  (Read 18119 times)
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:24:15 AM

What is Giveaway ? I should bought tradecoin at Novaexchange that you mean Giveaway ? hmm not sure

giveaway was in the novaexchange chatbox, the system there gave randomly coins to the members yesterday

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

premine is to0 much, this coin will be 0.1 satoshi

Premine is used for giveaways and bounties, so you can expect to see much of them
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

for all padawan trader or miner or expert that tradrecoin is a scam first lunched in 2013 and die now he try scam with that for try wining btc look
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242857.0

if one personn ask question i have screenshot and  all pool is no work just litlle group try spam False information if u will win $ buy xmr / dash / btc /zec and wait new coin no loose u money and time and electricity that coin scam just name is good but other parameter is a bulllshit no buy just try mining but no read other false comment just try mining and see u no recevied tradecoin i past 9h mining that 0 tradecoin and never going trade satoshi and nova and yobit stay in poloniex or coinmarketcap

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC WHAT YOU SHOW THERE; THE NAME TRADECOIN WAS RANDOMLY GIVEN BY ME, I HEARD LATER THAT THERE EXISTED A COIN NAMED TRADECOIN

Ignore this clown, he got banned from the Nova chatbox last night for similar.......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

I don't think 1% premine is to much, maybe the number of coins as it seems to be a small project. If it was a big project with a huge roadmap maybe price could be higher. I hope to see a good successful project but at the moment it is mainly of interest to miners I guess. I am not a miner so not attracted to buy at the moment but good luck.
thanks for your nice wishes
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

Re: [ANN] TRADECOIN Need Pools, you get bounty for it!
January 03, 2017, 07:12:40 PM
Reply with quote  #47
Giveaway, every Walletadress gets 1000 Tradecoins, just download wallet and write adress here.

TLiSFev3xnwQ3fipndyRbPtZPTXrCE7DYQ

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

NEW POOL for Tradecoin

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Mineshaft/?pool=TRADE&Algo=Scrypt
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

Premine Audit listed here:
Byfar 2000 000 coins at Novaexchange as giveaway given.
around 30 000 for pool owners as bounty.
around 10 000 for wallet bounties.
another 1500 000 planned for Novaexchange as giveaway.
I will always list here for what i use the premine, so its transparent for all
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:30:03 PM

for all padawan trader or miner or expert that tradrecoin is a scam first lunched in 2013 and die now he try scam with that for try wining btc look

if one personn ask question i have screenshot and  all pool is no work just litlle group try spam False information if u will win $ buy xmr / dash / btc /zec and wait new coin no loose u money and time and electricity that coin scam just name is good but other parameter is a bulllshit no buy just try mining but no read other false comment just try mining and see u no recevied tradecoin i past 9h mining that 0 tradecoin and never going trade satoshi and nova and yobit stay in poloniex or coinmarketcap

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC WHAT YOU SHOW THERE; THE NAME TRADECOIN WAS RANDOMLY GIVEN BY ME, I HEARD LATER THAT THERE EXISTED A COIN NAMED TRADECOIN

If you don't know that there's a coin that you already created is already existing,then we have no reason why we should  believe you,it's the simplest thing to do,because you can always use the search functions of this forum or use google .

marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

if one personn ask question i have screenshot and  all pool is no work just litlle group try spam False information if u will win $ buy xmr / dash / btc /zec and wait new coin no loose u money and time and electricity that coin scam just name is good but other parameter is a bulllshit no buy just try mining but no read other false comment just try mining and see u no recevied tradecoin i past 9h mining that 0 tradecoin and never going trade satoshi and nova and yobit stay in poloniex or coinmarketcap

If you don't know that there's a coin that you already created is already existing,then we have no reason why we should  believe you,it's the simplest thing to do,because you can always use the search functions of this forum or use google .
why should i create a coin, that scammed people? that would not be productive, simple reason!
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

mineshaft data:

Tradecoin
211.18 MH/s
Pool hashrate

983.92 MH/s
Network hashrate
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:01:23 PM

Why would u show off premine stats while knowing its huge by all standards, wouldnt it be more convenient to keep it secret?
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:03:07 PM

Why would u show off premine stats while knowing its huge by all standards, wouldnt it be more convenient to keep it secret?

its 1 % premine, because of the number of the total coin wich are mineable, it looks maybe much, but its only 1% and these i use for bounties , giveaways, and future promotions and i want that it is transparent, that all can see that for what i use it.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

why should i create a coin, that scammed people? that would not be productive, simple reason!

No it's not about that,you should first do a research on the name of your coin,if you know how to do a simple thing like using google or this forum search tool you will reject that name that was randownly given to you,it's a simple reason that you cannot comprehend,if you cannot do simple thing then how can we trust you do big thing

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:38:25 PM

As per request this coin is now on www.megahash.co.uk and ready for mining..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

As per request this coin is now on www.megahash.co.uk and ready for mining..

tnx for the pool
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

Another 1,5mio tradecoins i have sent to novaexchange for giveaways

Stay tuned, novaexchange members can get tradecoins there, at the trollbox
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

Giveaway at novaexchange trollbox NOW
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:55:38 PM

Premine audit updated

300k tradecoins for giveaways given,

Novaexchange tradecoin volume is also growing up, with buy orders. great success for a 3 days old coin
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:12:30 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 12:58:29 AM by marksteven

Website online! Time for mining Tradecoins
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:02:47 AM