Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛  (Read 68240 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:04:29 PM

Sir Pfeff I think this business of yours has a good niche, do you already have a plan and timeline on how to compete with other websites selling superworms also. I mean any plans doing whitehat to increase rank and audiences outside the forum. As I see you’ve managed to create a youtube channel and all-in-one working website and that’s definitely a good start. Sooner for sure you will be accepting HWC as a payment too and that’s how demand for this coin will start. As I see this crypto-coin as well as the integrated real life business will exist for a long term. Goodluck sir, aside from supporting here, I am really watching this project of yours on how it will evolve this year. Regards,MB

Yes, I am very well-versed with whitehatting seo such as Scrapebox  Wink

Well I guess I have no more further questions sir regarding sales, you have one of the most effective tools for SEO.  Smiley Looking forward for you to post here a little tutorial about coin control and how to benefit with this pos concept especially for non-miners. Thank you.

Still here, always online and watching..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pfeff (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:08:58 PM

Sir Pfeff I think this business of yours has a good niche, do you already have a plan and timeline on how to compete with other websites selling superworms also. I mean any plans doing whitehat to increase rank and audiences outside the forum. As I see you’ve managed to create a youtube channel and all-in-one working website and that’s definitely a good start. Sooner for sure you will be accepting HWC as a payment too and that’s how demand for this coin will start. As I see this crypto-coin as well as the integrated real life business will exist for a long term. Goodluck sir, aside from supporting here, I am really watching this project of yours on how it will evolve this year. Regards,MB

Yes, I am very well-versed with whitehatting seo such as Scrapebox  Wink

Well I guess I have no more further questions sir regarding sales, you have one of the most effective tools for SEO.  Smiley Looking forward for you to post here a little tutorial about coin control and how to benefit with this pos concept especially for non-miners. Thank you.

Coin control is very easy in this coin. Stake and combine as often as possible for the highest reward
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:21:07 PM

link for windows wallet doesn't seem to work...
is there one?

same question.. where is the windoz wallet?

Windows: http://healthyworm.com/downloads/HealthyWormCoin-win.zip
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 12:19:40 AM

is there one?

Thank you for the link. How many worm is a good starting point for staking ?
I just downloaded the wallet it is working just fine thank you. Block chain caught up and 2 active nodes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:56:55 AM

is there one?

I just downloaded the wallet it is working just fine thank you. Block chain caught up and 2 active nodes.

I think there's no minimum, as long reward is above 0.01 WORM, you will get your stake. The higher the reward will be due to higher coin age
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:51:51 AM

is there one?

I think there's no minimum, as long reward is above 0.01 WORM, you will get your stake. The higher the reward will be due to higher coin age

Age/Weight, in this case it is the exact same thing, once the network and coin volume grows the bigger inputs compared to the network weight will be staking reguarly while the small inputs will be fighting, seen it many times before when people are saying it takes so long to stake, remember these are the "optimal" estimates.

To sum it up so everyone can understand, the more coins you own compared to the total amount of coins and the more you put into 1 input block the more regular you will stake not long after the minimum staking time Wink
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:35:52 AM

is there one?

Age/Weight, in this case it is the exact same thing, once the network and coin volume grows the bigger inputs compared to the network weight will be staking reguarly while the small inputs will be fighting, seen it many times before when people are saying it takes so long to stake, remember these are the "optimal" estimates.

To sum it up so everyone can understand, the more coins you own compared to the total amount of coins and the more you put into 1 input block the more regular you will stake not long after the minimum staking time Wink

Think of each block as a lottery drawing and each coin as a ticket. The more tickets you have, the more likely you are to win the drawing
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:37:57 AM

Put some of the beetles up today. Took this picture earlier of some of them. I'll fill more information in the listing later with more details and another video soon about them. They are pretty small, I would say the biggest ones are maybe two inches long

http://healthyworm.com/10-pack-darkling-beetles.html
JimmyRecard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:50:54 AM

Put some of the beetles up today. Took this picture earlier of some of them. I'll fill more information in the listing later with more details and another video soon about them. They are pretty small, I would say the biggest ones are maybe two inches long

Are these bugs some kind of worm bearing creature ? I recall you saying that the superbugs breed worms.. is that inside them and then you cut them out just like how you would a grasshopper with intestinal maggots ?

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

Are these bugs some kind of worm bearing creature ? I recall you saying that the superbugs breed worms.. is that inside them and then you cut them out just like how you would a grasshopper with intestinal maggots ?
if I understand correctly...the beetles lay eggs which grow into the larvae worms...which are then sold for feed. some are allowed to mature and morph into beetles to lay more eggs and keep cycle going. beetles are only to lay eggs...they mate and die. life is simple.
thinking it wouldn't be all that fun (for most people) if you had to disembowel hundreds of little beetles to extract larvae
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 05:39:36 PM

So how many worm is a decent amount to mine blocks that is just over the minimum stake period like you said ?
Also I am confused about using the encryption/locking the wallet. I know people do it to build weight but doesnt it build weight up anyway ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

if I understand correctly...the beetles lay eggs which grow into the larvae worms...which are then sold for feed. some are allowed to mature and morph into beetles to lay more eggs and keep cycle going. beetles are only to lay eggs...they mate and die. life is simple.
thinking it wouldn't be all that fun (for most people) if you had to disembowel hundreds of little beetles to extract larvae

Correct. They dig down into the food and lay eggs in the substrate
CometotheTundra

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:16:46 AM

I've added HealthyWormCoin to my faucet. Sadly there is no exchange yet and I don't have any WORMs to add so we'll need a donation to start working for now.

https://www.coinfaucet.co/healthyworm/

The faucet had some downtime today due to an issue with our hosting.
Back up and working now! Grin

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  The Coin of the Psychedelic Community  ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ Lysergion.com ➲ airdrop until aug 19th ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
❱❱❱ [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram] ❰❰❰
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:26:39 AM

So how many worm is a decent amount to mine blocks that is just over the minimum stake period like you said ?
Also I am confused about using the encryption/locking the wallet. I know people do it to build weight but doesnt it build weight up anyway ?

As many as you can get. The more you have, the faster you stake, the faster you compound

sitonmythrone

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:56:28 AM

lot food for family eat!

make bettel juice?

bet taste good

pickel bettle may be good!

need send address still. post soon if allow

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:54:51 PM

Bounty coins received, thanks dev. I recombine my coins with some of my filled orders. I think this is the right thing to do to receive decent amount of stake this week. Do we need to open wallet for longer time or just wait for coins to age and atleast sync with the current block once a day? Thanks.

Still here, always online and watching..
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:28:14 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 03:55:27 PM by garmin

Just curious but it looks like most of the coins are held by 3 addresses

Premine addys have 125k each

WQXwFJqUEjhD9V1V9NaceXHdkVpC4u2AQB and WbZWNyf2QayjLkmtS1e8WnYnSFcc4D3Jdm

+
145651  held by WZ5Em97S1DjMwbZFbUPDFR3JAFzVBJG9Qs  i'm guessing this is an exchange

http://explorer.healthyworm.com/address.php?address=WZ5Em97S1DjMwbZFbUPDFR3JAFzVBJG9Qs

= 395651

- Total Money Supply 398351

so about 2700 Worm are held by everyone else?

Looks like everyone is competing to stake against one big exchange addy...

Am I missing something?

Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:36:43 PM

Nope. The address outside the 250k is to pay people for the avatars and sigs (which I noticed has disappeared since you got yesterday's payment..). I've removed your name from the list since it's not there anymore. If you wanna sign up again, PM me your address again
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:48:17 PM

Nope. The address outside the 250k is to pay people for the avatars and sigs (which I noticed has disappeared since you got yesterday's payment..). I've removed your name from the list since it's not there anymore. If you wanna sign up again, PM me your address again

I changed my addy and created a new wallet.dat to consolidate so I didn't notice that I received any.  I will send them back.

I guess my question is that the addy WZ5Em97S1DjMwbZFbUPDFR3JAFzVBJG9Qs is staking so all other stakes have to compete with it's weight to stake?
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:53:12 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 06:01:11 PM by Pfeff

I changed my addy and created a new wallet.dat to consolidate so I didn't notice that I received any.  I will send them back.

I guess my question is that the addy WZ5Em97S1DjMwbZFbUPDFR3JAFzVBJG9Qs is staking so all other stakes have to compete with it's weight to stake?

That address has not staked once. Half the premine did one stake to make coins for bounties and all the staked coins were sent to that address. I was very clear on the process, none of it was a secret. It's all in this thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: