Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is suitable places to build mining farm???  (Read 1291 times)
excuber (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:03:27 PM

I dont know where is suitable places to mine bitcoin with 1k machine???.....Im planning to build my own mining farm that can generate about 3 bitcoin per day...Im living in Malaysia....I need to rent a house or office or I need to build a house and etc...Tq for helping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:02:30 PM

I dont know where is suitable places to mine bitcoin with 1k machine???.....Im planning to build my own mining farm that can generate about 3 bitcoin per day...Im living in Malaysia....I need to rent a house or office or I need to build a house and etc...Tq for helping

It sounds like you have very little experience in this field. Mining is not an easy thing to do and setting up a mining farm takes tons of knowledge and hard work to get started.
  The most important factor is you need cheap electricity. Without that, you will never be successful. I am talking extremely cheap like $0.05/kwh or less or it will only be slightly profitable, even if you do everything else perfectly.
  I recently read about a giant mining farm in Quebec, Canada. You might want to consider researching that post (here on the forum) to get an idea of the steps you need to take to make this happen.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:02:11 PM

If you intend to do so there are two major things for mining.
Temperature and Electricity.
Go to as cold place as possible, AFAIK Malaysia have larger temperature variation within places.
Go for constant and cheap electricity. If you can't depend on grid, set a solar.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:54:56 AM

Anywhere with cheap electricity is workable, as others have said cool weather is also a must if you want to save an extra buck. Miners actually do not need great cooling so much as good ventilation; as long as temps aren't over ~85F or 90F and air is actively being pulled out of the miners no significant overheats will occur, assuming fans on the miners are at 100%. Washington State in US, Siberia, and China are three places that could work well off the top of my head, although the third may not be possible.

Solar actually isn't as profitable as just straight power in most cases and you'd be better off just selling power if you want money back. Plus you have location, amount of sun, damage, etc to factor in and in most places except where electricity is extremely expensive it's just not worth it.
billybit

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:40:58 AM

to yield 1btc/day, you need 3,430 thz of processing power.  About 254 Antminer S9.

did you say you want 3btc a day?  than its about 762 Antminer S9.

it'll cost you about USD1300 (slightly higher to factor in GST, logistics etc) x 762 = USD990,600.  Say about USD1mn - round it up.

have you calculated your electricity yet ? you'd need to handle about 5,334AMP.  a lot of electricity.  probably need a 132kv sub-station nearby.  haven't discussed about the cabling yet....

talk about the heat...roughly about 200cfm per antminer.  make sure your exhaust fans are good for 51,000 cfm.

still need to talk about the size of the warehouse.....

wow !

by the way, i live in shah alam....
excuber (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:34:16 AM

Wow...youre from Malaysia to...hi...hihihi
gbBit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:38:58 AM

Since you appear to be very new to mining I would recommend you first start with a hosting company to get your feet wet with mining.  You can let them teach you a little and after learning a bit from them you can look to move out on your own.  Since you're in Malayasia would also say to look up the service in the link below.  I'm not vouching for them in anyway since I've never worked with them before, but we have spoke in the past about hosting and they seem to be legit and helpful to those who don't know their way around mining.  Best of Luck!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794057.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: