Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What has affected the price of Bitcoin?  (Read 2654 times)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:56:30 PM

Sorry, but i don't know why price bitcoin increase quickly, yesterday i see price bitcoin is 967$ and today price is 1034$, what's happening?
Many people talk to me Chinese control Bitcoin, some people talk me demand of bitcoin increase so price bitcoin increase. Who should i believe?

it's true it is just because the demand on bitcoin is increasing Chinese doesn't have the control of bitcoin probably there are many people in china who are buying bitcoin so that the price value increased . I wonder why many people are believing that china has the control of bitcoin and its price . Grin

But the value is now decreasing right. This is also happening due to now holidays and Christmas was end. This is simply we are having in every year. Simply supply and demand making this stock costlier and cut off the value.

The number one reasons that affects the price of bitcoin is many is were dumping no more is buying and that would litteraly could pull off the price. Many spends btc and yet few is buying, and to circulate the economy both buying and selling must be proportional so that economy of btc will always acquire big price of its value.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

The bitcoin price has been affected by a buyin by a lot of people these days, I think that their was a pump and dump.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:33:57 PM

The bitcoin price has been affected by a buyin by a lot of people these days, I think that their was a pump and dump.

That's not just current behavior. Bitcoin is the original pump n dump cryptocurrency.

Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:50:33 PM

That's not just current behavior. Bitcoin is the original pump n dump cryptocurrency.

You are right about this and I think that we can say that it has a great future but that it is something that will always also stays.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:13:37 PM

Or dumping a lot of bitcoins, thats why we have this drop. This can be a reason of bitcoin price behavior, somw group with big stash of btc dumped all coins and now its good chance for shorting, maybe price will drop more, and they will buy bitcoins again.
   Jaxelrell said it good mayve, original purpose of alt-coins is to be pumped and dumped, bitcoin is not different from that.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:20:03 PM

I was thinking the same thing but that is the right conclusion to come up with when it comes to the price increase.
The media started to push it's stories and headlines *after* the price rose past $1000 per bitcoin. So this mass infux of people becoming aware of it and then buying some could not have created this pump in price.
The dump is because of the possible speculation on how it will continue to perform at this level and that was shown in the dump and then the decrease in price.
And that usually is at a bigger level then the increase. So that the level where we stand today.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:44:42 PM

If you look at the all time graph, the mean line is higher than it was during the 2013 peak, this means the volume and marketcap is way healthy. The angle of ascension in 2013 was insanely steep, and so was the fall, this rise to 1000+ was way slower, which means the correction will be way smoother. 800$ may be the new floor, maybe 700$, who cares. Long term = rich as fuck.
JohnBidwell

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:35:51 PM

If you look at the all time graph, the mean line is higher than it was during the 2013 peak, this means the volume and marketcap is way healthy. The angle of ascension in 2013 was insanely steep, and so was the fall, this rise to 1000+ was way slower, which means the correction will be way smoother. 800$ may be the new floor, maybe 700$, who cares. Long term = rich as fuck.

Yes its right but someone told me that some chineese people bought around 5000 bitcoins and they are trying their best to hike the price but anyways maybe its just a hype.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:25:45 PM

Sorry, but i don't know why price bitcoin increase quickly, yesterday i see price bitcoin is 967$ and today price is 1034$, what's happening?
Many people talk to me Chinese control Bitcoin, some people talk me demand of bitcoin increase so price bitcoin increase. Who should i believe?
Holders panic because of the price was really shocked us they panic sell all their bitcoin because they totaly hit their profit if they start selling it so many of the people who holds lots of bitcoin are already sold and waiting for the price to be decrease so they will start buying and start holding them again.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:28:55 AM

The answer is the "Whale" player. Some people that have more than 1000+ bitcoins. The whale player can't control the price but they can change the price quickly. Lets say 1-3 whale players sell all their coins, so it's around 3k+ coins. It will make the price change quickly and other people will follow them by selling all their coins. Because they are scare for dropping price.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:06:42 AM

Holders panic because of the price was really shocked us they panic sell all their bitcoin because they totaly hit their profit if they start selling it so many of the people who holds lots of bitcoin are already sold and waiting for the price to be decrease so they will start buying and start holding them again.

Well primarily that reasons affected a lot in the price of bitcoin, so the high spike of btc price stopped other buyers to buy bitcoin that time price is higher because its very expensive so they hold it for several days. It came to a moment btc price strikes lower price and those happy buyers waited to happen and yet they're buying again for holding next investments.
Rachelin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

That is a weak world economy, Trump became the president of USA and Chinese Economy is in bubble status. They are afraid of currency devaluation so that many people have bought bitcoin for holding and it has made the price higher.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:41:30 AM

That is a weak world economy, Trump became the president of USA and Chinese Economy is in bubble status. They are afraid of currency devaluation so that many people have bought bitcoin for holding and it has made the price higher.

All Asian exchanges, not only Chinese had higher rates last week then others.
Trump elections did not made CNY value decrease, but made USD value increase, since CNY rate did not change to other currencies, but USD did raise a lot in last months.

I could agree that there could be speculation of CNY devaluating more.

Of course I am saying this only of last few weeks when price went $900+  before I dont think Asian exchanges had so much higher prices.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

Increase quickly, drops even faster, characteristic of bitcoin currency. What has affected this time on price is hard to tell, there can be many reasons why, and just wild guessing is same as gambling, picking one number from all others hoping you will makeba hit.
Supply and demand is what affected price this time, before holidays people rush to buy bitcoins and everything else, now is time when we are resting from new year and all other holidays.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:45:25 AM

Increase quickly, drops even faster, characteristic of bitcoin currency. What has affected this time on price is hard to tell, there can be many reasons why, and just wild guessing is same as gambling, picking one number from all others hoping you will makeba hit.
Supply and demand is what affected price this time, before holidays people rush to buy bitcoins and everything else, now is time when we are resting from new year and all other holidays.

That is right. It can increase 3-5% perday, but drops 5-10% per day.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:57:09 PM

I'm not really sure what's moving the price of Bitcoin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: