Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandemic was just a start of chaos, wars, or becoming zombies!  (Read 322 times)
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 12:12:12 AM

I think you are overestimating the impact the pandemic has on the economy and political relationships between the countries.

Yes, the poor will become poorer, but rich countries have suffered as well, only their economy is more stable, so they won't be so damaged.
Rich countries will becoming more richer while poor will becoming more poor especially if the vaccines for covid19 purchase through debt.

But this is too much.
There is a possibility that after these pandemic another country will begin to colonized other country and no one could help because they had huge resources especially for war.

For decades rich countries have provided help to the poorer ones and they're already in huge debts because of wars, trading issues, corruption schemes running, etc. This help, however, is dictated by law and certain existing agreements between countries that are in certain unions and memberships. This does not mean that poor countries will have to subordinate themselves to the rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 07:13:01 AM

I think that the moment that smartphones become affordable and social media has been a thing, in a way a lot of us are already a zombie, we are numb and we just stare at our phones for the whole day doing nothing with our like, so like a zombie I guess. A lot of people are saying that the pandemic is making it worse, I don't necessarily agree with that because things were already worse back then, the pandemic just magnified and put all the worst and foul on the stage for everyone to see.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 08:37:08 AM

I think you are just over reacting on thinking too much about such possibilities you are having in mind for the reason that we are all suffering into the effects of the pandemic so there is no reasoning out for wars to arise knowing that every nation is helping each other out. Over powering other nation taking advantage of the current situation is also impossible to result for wars as of the moment for the main concern is the welfare of the people saving each other's lives and such thing as chaos brought by zombies and wars are irrelevant things to come up with.
I disagree with this one because I believe that OP is right about overreacting on things but his/her focus is in the wrong direction, if you read the international news and the current state of geopolitics in the world, you would be scared and overreacting too because a lot of the articles are negative and something negative is pretty alarming.

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 01:21:12 PM

I think you are just over reacting on thinking too much about such possibilities you are having in mind for the reason that we are all suffering into the effects of the pandemic so there is no reasoning out for wars to arise knowing that every nation is helping each other out. Over powering other nation taking advantage of the current situation is also impossible to result for wars as of the moment for the main concern is the welfare of the people saving each other's lives and such thing as chaos brought by zombies and wars are irrelevant things to come up with.
I disagree with this one because I believe that OP is right about overreacting on things but his/her focus is in the wrong direction, if you read the international news and the current state of geopolitics in the world, you would be scared and overreacting too because a lot of the articles are negative and something negative is pretty alarming.
this kind of thing like FUD news can cause panic, so many investors act without logic, just fear the wrong thing to do. and of course there are some people who enjoy it from the behavior of these crazy people. therefore we must think in a healthy manner about all the existing inputs, so that with a healthy mind we can think clearly and not do stupid actions

Shakazs

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 09:04:00 AM

I believe that your speculations have nothing to do with the reality.
Perhaps, you watch too many movies abour financial crisis and human catastrophies. I didn't really understand the first statement about poor countries which need to catch up with developed countries, otherwise they will have civil wars. Why? What are the reasons for civil wars?
Second point also doesn't make sense, from my perspective. I doubt that any strong country will resort to starting a direct war against any poor country. That is next to impossible is modern world. More than that, nowadays many African countries are in deep debts before China, and China doesn't invade troops to their territories.
Third argument also touches upon the current situation about equality in poor countries. There is no equality in developing countries: corruption and bribery is everywhere in those countries. So, such events are already taking place but noone notices that.
So, I doubt that something really dramatic will follow pandemics.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: