Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is YOBIT Altcoin collecting worth the time and effort?  (Read 1611 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:11:23 AM

You have to start doing due dilligence on the actual development of these coins and the technology behind them.

This is the proper word in my opinion and you should heed this advice,you don't collect aimlessly,you need to see the actual thread and how people react to those coins you are collecting if it is really worth it,don't go around aimlessly collecting as many coin as you can..
Yes. That is more or less the approach I've been taking. But if I see a coin that has 100.0000 up for grabs, I'm grabbing it anyways. Just in case. It only takes a few seconds.

The main we are here to make some money so collecting coin without having any value is useless in my sense, when coming to yobit there many coin like that in yobit faucet where they don't have much value, better find the coin which has value although it takes less time to make but without value it is useless.
plaakkon1

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

I am an user of YObit InvestBox. It offers daily 5% or even daily 10% for 

your invest. All you have to do is wait 24 hours and play DICE game for at least 5 times.

You can cancel your invest at any time and call back your investments. 

I bought 0.1 BTC worth of LIZA coins. Under 12 hours my account was closed. 

Now i keep on getting these errors (since 13.2.2018):

Invalid login or password.

You cannot log in now. Please try again later or contact our Support Team.

Temporarily disabled.

Now "funny" part is that i can not play DICE so i am not getting

my daily payments. Price of the LIZA will be dropping 10-30% daily.

Please listen to my warning about this exchange!

This exchange can work well for a months with the small amount of money (under 1 ETH).

Right after you start to trust them and raise your deposits, it is more likely that they will rob you.

This exchange need to be closed and blocked as soon as possible for our savety!

My login on YOBit is plaakkon1.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: