Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW is a good time for a hack!  (Read 2751 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

I am looking for someone to teach me how to hack Bitcoins.
You can"t find here. The forum doesn't serve that purpose but to prevent it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Khazeter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:13:28 PM

While its funny, its really a good time for a hacker to find vulnerability for bitcons. And if they are smart enough they can work with a huge bitcoin exchange to set up a hacking incident and the exchange can declare thu are hacked.

I think the hack happens internally. When the exchanges steals the coin, and they can short and claim hack and get more money.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

It seems to me that if you are a hacker and you have figured out how to hack some Bitcoin company you do not have to act at once and can wait. Wait for the Bitcoin price to increase so you can make money of your hack. I have a feeling that more hacks happen is the price is relatively high.
Some will argue that it is the other way round and the high price attracts hackers, but these things need preparation and do not just happen over night. Also some might not have the patience or the price is going nowhere, but a smart hacker would take the risk and wait some time.
So right now would be a good time for the next big hack!

I Think there are precautionary measures that are highly priorities by certain bitcoin companies and bitcoin wallets providers in the time of a highly level of bitcoin value and they are very ready for this kind of incident I think that hackers will have a very hard time cracking in on some of that companies because there are highly trained hackers for defensive strategies against other hackers!
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

It seems to me that if you are a hacker and you have figured out how to hack some Bitcoin company you do not have to act at once and can wait. Wait for the Bitcoin price to increase so you can make money of your hack. I have a feeling that more hacks happen is the price is relatively high.
Some will argue that it is the other way round and the high price attracts hackers, but these things need preparation and do not just happen over night. Also some might not have the patience or the price is going nowhere, but a smart hacker would take the risk and wait some time.
So right now would be a good time for the next big hack!
It is hard to hack big financial or Bitcoin trading companies because these company has high security measures. But hacking can be done by giving bribe to internal employee/manager/CEO of the company. So maybe new hack is coming soon as soon as Bitcoin price reach at $2000.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

Though it is right that the chances of occuring big hacks during a high price of bitcoin are very high because they know they will probably get more money in dollars if they hack bitcoin in the current price, but i personally don't think that a hacker has enough patience to wait for months for just bitcoin price to rise so that he can start his hunting, but they just do it whenever they want regardless of the price.
It is very hard for hackers to exist since the bitcoin is very secure and has many advanced security features and passwords measurements, because of how different the baking system from the bitcoin wallets, it is hard for hackers to hack wallets, since they don’t have a constant address, the only way they could hack them is if they hack the user’s pc and even then they still can’t not pass the password system.
Senor.Bla (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:19:05 PM

Though it is right that the chances of occuring big hacks during a high price of bitcoin are very high because they know they will probably get more money in dollars if they hack bitcoin in the current price, but i personally don't think that a hacker has enough patience to wait for months for just bitcoin price to rise so that he can start his hunting, but they just do it whenever they want regardless of the price.
It is very hard for hackers to exist since the bitcoin is very secure and has many advanced security features and passwords measurements, because of how different the baking system from the bitcoin wallets, it is hard for hackers to hack wallets, since they don’t have a constant address, the only way they could hack them is if they hack the user’s pc and even then they still can’t not pass the password system.
Nobody (at least not me) way saying that Bitcoin or an address will be hacked. It is not so hard to hack someone or a company if you know what needs to be done. The hard part is to find out what needs to be done. This is a lot easier if you work there. Well in any case this thread did not serve its intended purpose, so i am going to close it. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: