Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: traffic to faucet website  (Read 1680 times)
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:17:36 AM

To increase traffic to your website think in unconventional way. Just introduce something that other faucets dont have. Some earning features , chat features or increase rewards per claim and decrease the time interval to attract the traffic.And dont forget you should protect your faucet from bots because by increasing rewards and decreasing time intervals gets bots attraction . Second thing is give advertisements about your faucet. You can use mellow ads free service for that. You can use adsbit or a ads for that. Start a thread in microearning section and always remember to update your thread daily. That itself will help you to get enough traffic.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aaadam006 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:33:43 AM

To increase traffic to your website think in unconventional way. Just introduce something that other faucets dont have. Some earning features , chat features or increase rewards per claim and decrease the time interval to attract the traffic.And dont forget you should protect your faucet from bots because by increasing rewards and decreasing time intervals gets bots attraction . Second thing is give advertisements about your faucet. You can use mellow ads free service for that. You can use adsbit or a ads for that. Start a thread in microearning section and always remember to update your thread daily. That itself will help you to get enough traffic.

Thank you very much for your suggestion
aaadam006 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:58:55 AM

Your site is dead.  I can't open it.  Maybe check your hosting??

It's working fine now thanks
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:09:56 AM

I do not want to disappoint you but Faucet s not something I d invest time and energy into cause in the end almost all of them fail. People from developed countries do not like visiting and clicking for pennies and you ll be getting only Third world traffic which advertisers do not appreciate.

So, I d try to develop something more interesting.

I agree.
You might want to reconsider and think about the capital that you will be spending from buying ads to solve your traffic problems.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: