Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebit e9 miner with 6.8Th/s from Ebang company a new rival for existing producers  (Read 80426 times)
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:08:32 PM

When I ordered, they never sent me my tracking number, but FedEx Delivery Manager automatically alerts me when I have a package coming. I get a notification from them far before I get a shipped status from most retailers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mashy81

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:35:40 PM

Sorry only new here, but I have just received an E9 from Ebang. I purchased directly from Ebang by bank transfer.
I have dealt with a few Chinese suppliers over the years and waiting for tracking numbers or delays in shipping always is common.

I am away at work at the moment so I can't post actual photos of my rig, I will post soon.
It has been running for about 1 week and consistently hashing at 6.5TH/s through antpool. 100% up time

Initial setup was a pain as the IP address was different to what was printed on the machine.
But support from Ivy to setup the machine was great.
I will update if any problems
derkos

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:52:14 PM

I ordered 20 9Ts.  This is absolutely the most awful experience I have ever had buying something from China.  Lynn has returned and told me that her manager said they cannot take paypal - despite my already having sent them payment for shipping by paypal a week ago.  She said they will return the paypal payment and that I need to resend shipping money by wire to their bank.     I am waiting on the paypal refund, still nothing.  

Ilan123

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

I ordered 20 9Ts.  This is absolutely the most awful experience I have ever had buying something from China.  Lynn has returned and told me that her manager said they cannot take paypal - despite my already having sent them payment for shipping by paypal a week ago.  She said they will return the paypal payment and that I need to resend shipping money by wire to their bank.     I am waiting on the paypal refund, still nothing.  

That is not good, how did you pay for the units? I paid via PayPal both for my units and for shipping. I have not heard back from them yet so I am hoping there will be no issues

Claim over $20 in Crypto for downloading the Legion Network App https://register.legionnetwork.io/NpZ9mjo
Ilan123

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

Sorry only new here, but I have just received an E9 from Ebang. I purchased directly from Ebang by bank transfer.
I have dealt with a few Chinese suppliers over the years and waiting for tracking numbers or delays in shipping always is common.

I am away at work at the moment so I can't post actual photos of my rig, I will post soon.
It has been running for about 1 week and consistently hashing at 6.5TH/s through antpool. 100% up time

Initial setup was a pain as the IP address was different to what was printed on the machine.
But support from Ivy to setup the machine was great.
I will update if any problems

Thank you

Claim over $20 in Crypto for downloading the Legion Network App https://register.legionnetwork.io/NpZ9mjo
derkos

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:51:24 PM

That is not good, how did you pay for the units? I paid via PayPal both for my units and for shipping. I have not heard back from them yet so I am hoping there will be no issues

I paid for the units by bank wire.  Then arranged for shipping over Skype and paid for it by Paypal.   It sounds like other people paid by Paypal and have received their rigs.   I don't know why I was told that they cannot accept the Paypal I sent to them, despite the fact that they already received it.

Ilan123

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

I paid for the units by bank wire.  Then arranged for shipping over Skype and paid for it by Paypal.   It sounds like other people paid by Paypal and have received their rigs.   I don't know why I was told that they cannot accept the Paypal I sent to them, despite the fact that they already received it.

Very strange, perhaps if you pay by bank wire for the units shipping has to be paid in the same way? Should not make a difference though really.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:22:54 PM

Perhaps they have had some chargebacks on their Paypal account and its been stopped.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Apprentice

Activity: 500
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:28:10 AM

I am still not convinced with this miner, especially financially. The price/Th is still higher in comparison to the S9.

The only difference for me if that this is available.
freegeek

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

ordered 10 units, this is my timeline

made wire payment august 16
confirmed by Ebang as received August 22
Fedex China received my shipment from Ebang August 31
Estimated delivery by Fedex, September 6th

Basically in my case, it takes 3 weeks from payment until delivery (EU delivery)
derkos

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:39:59 AM

Basically in my case, it takes 3 weeks from payment until delivery (EU delivery)

Did you need to contact them via skype to setup shipping?   If so, how long from setting that up to Fedex China receiving your shipment?
Mashy81

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:42:58 AM

If you could buy an S9 for under $3000 if they are even availble then the Ebit wouldn't be an option. Do the sums and the ebit looks ok. S9 at current price and availability is not worth it for me anyway.
Pay Ebang by wire transfer. Chinese suppliers can only recieve $50k via paypal, then they must use different paypl account,  this is what I have learnt from deling with chinese suppliers over the years
Koiner247

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:40:55 AM

Update:

After nagging every day in skype,
i finally managed to got my tracking number.
According to feddex they deliver next week.
It seems that the "forwarder" they talking of,
is Lynn herself.

Next problem: I need an invoice for my customs office.
Sombody know if they even have invoices?
I got no response for two days now.
Ilan123

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:51:15 AM

Update:

After nagging every day in skype,
i finally managed to got my tracking number.
According to feddex they deliver next week.
It seems that the "forwarder" they talking of,
is Lynn herself.

Next problem: I need an invoice for my customs office.
Sombody know if they even have invoices?
I got no response for two days now.

I have not received an invoice, just an order number and confirmation on the website saying paid.

Mashy81

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

I always get an invoice before paying. Ask for it first if dealing direct that way you have one for customs if you need proof.
However they should attach a commercial invoice to the shipment for customs.
freegeek

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:01:25 AM

Did you need to contact them via skype to setup shipping?   If so, how long from setting that up to Fedex China receiving your shipment?

They gave me a shipping quote by e-mail. Follow up was through Skype. I communicated very clearly what / how so I didn't run into big issues. Just takes a lot of time because Lynn and co are basically overwhelmed.
phusho

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

I payed trough PayPal and then immediately ask for status and shipping cost on Skype. After several sentences they told me the price (230 USD), I sent them trough PayPal, and paste transaction ID in Skype. Told me OK and we will send you tracking number in Monday. I contacted them again in Monday and on question "status of order <insert your number here>", answer was just tracking number. And now I am waiting for miners.
freegeek

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

anyone has a manual, on their website there is a support link but its empty
freegeek

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

what is Cal alarm?
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:37:49 PM

what is Cal alarm?

My guess is that its the calculated hash rate being too low. I noticed once the miner got up to speed, that alarm turned off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: