Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 02:39:38 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebit e9 miner with 6.8Th/s from Ebang company a new rival for existing producers  (Read 62583 times)
ukfatboy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:30:42 AM

Our unit did not respond to an IP scanner either, wireshark is the way to go
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
nhminer

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

Well I think if you would upgrade to a new firmware you would get the access to decide between CH / EN like they shipped to me. In the further posts ppl explain how.

The admin access to the miners does allows EN/CH;  I am referring to the tool they supply on their website

It will switch to english if your windows is in english. Mine is working ok, and application is waist of time.

Does not switch to english on either of my computers?Huh

Their support sent me an English version of the miner tool EbiteMinerMini[EN]V1.0.2.50.7z

It actually works pretty well, allowing you to set the frequency and fan speed, amount other things

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
phusho

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:48:07 AM

Well I think if you would upgrade to a new firmware you would get the access to decide between CH / EN like they shipped to me. In the further posts ppl explain how.

The admin access to the miners does allows EN/CH;  I am referring to the tool they supply on their website

It will switch to english if your windows is in english. Mine is working ok, and application is waist of time.

Does not switch to english on either of my computers?Huh

Their support sent me an English version of the miner tool EbiteMinerMini[EN]V1.0.2.50.7z

It actually works pretty well, allowing you to set the frequency and fan speed, amount other things

fan speed is directly linked to pll so you can not change it
regna437@gmail.com

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:09:42 AM

http://miner.ebang.com.cn/en/index.html

Is this the official site? it seems very sketchy to me? also does this run like the Avalon where you have to buy a separate controller?
very interested in a few of these if they are legit. but ive been scammed before and I am very hesitant.
phusho

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:58:59 AM

http://miner.ebang.com.cn/en/index.html

Is this the official site? it seems very sketchy to me? also does this run like the Avalon where you have to buy a separate controller?
very interested in a few of these if they are legit. but ive been scammed before and I am very hesitant.

This is the site. Every miner have its own controller like antminer.
73blazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:31:23 PM

Well, I will find out first hand. I just wired enough $$ for 2 miners w/PSU and shipping to US. Transaction by Skype is not  my favorite, but it seems to work for them.

The bank lady rolled her eyes when  I wrote "wire to : EBang in China" Shocked Roll Eyes
regna437@gmail.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:56:34 PM

wire transfer only was disappointing. was hoping to buy with BTC. kinda shows a lack of faith in there product that they wont accept it as payment.
wavelengthsf

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:24:47 PM

wire transfer only was disappointing. was hoping to buy with BTC. kinda shows a lack of faith in there product that they wont accept it as payment.

Its not a lack of faith in their product, its the fact that their government has made it very difficult to exchange BTC to fiat. Same reason Bitmain seems to have moved to Bitcoin Cash only.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1217

Electrical engineer (B.E.). Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

Yeah, and also Canaan Creative is unable to receive Bitcoin payments anymore.

China acts has forced a lot of manufacturers to go with wire transfer..

regna437@gmail.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:43:23 PM

Well hope non china company's come out then cause I cant do wire transfers for more then $999 so BTC is my only method of purchase unless they start taking paypal lol. I know in canada I can literaly go to an atm and withdraw BTC as cash with 0 problems
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:36:18 PM

Its not a lack of faith in their product, its the fact that their government has made it very difficult to exchange BTC to fiat. Same reason Bitmain seems to have moved to Bitcoin Cash only.
That's probably not the only reason behind them moving to Cash. Considering they were also one of the main proponents of the fork in the first place they probably want to keep their political experiment alive at least until S2X launches. Without Bitmain accepting BCH it'd be dead.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
wavelengthsf

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:44:58 PM

That's probably not the only reason behind them moving to Cash. Considering they were also one of the main proponents of the fork in the first place they probably want to keep their political experiment alive at least until S2X launches. Without Bitmain accepting BCH it'd be dead.

Totally agree.

To get things back related to Ebit - has anyone found a supplier for a replacement fan on these? I was cleaning mine and the fan broke (a few blades when I dropped the fan) - any one know a good source for them?
klaufi

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:53:01 AM

Any opinions on these to help decide if i should get a few or not?
Already read through the whole thread.

I tried contacting Lynn and Ivy on Skype and there is still no response.

I'm really 50/50 on these..
onegiantcock

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:22:16 AM

I wouldn't buy [another] one of these.  I've got one and it's got problems - after only a year. And because it's not the current model - all I get is tumbleweeds from the ole' eBangBoys.
wavelengthsf

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

Honestly, I wouldn't buy another one of these.  Between the weird ordering, the lack of replies post sale, and the temperamental issues people reported.
nhminer

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:14:53 PM

As requested: Hi I was wondering if you could link EbiteMinerMini[EN]V1.0.2.50.7z.
Either on the forum or host site - to help all us unfortunate US buyers who aren't getting a response from the eBangers. Don't think they would mind - seems they have their hands full;).  Willing to reward in [LTC] for your reply (w crypto-address)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f7E8YT4VNhvs1P1cXs9bDYs7q0iELW_2

I will leave this up for a short time.

~nhminer
(LTC tips here appreciated: LcpZFuyBLrWa8a92Zr1p7pjY7PYHT8QYDV )

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
kasparpalgi

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:06:51 PM

Hey, did you get it already and know how much you have to pay in top in terms of customs and VAT?
I haven't bought none of the ASIC miners yet. Just bought from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.de the ASRock motherboard, SSD, memory, PSUs, etc + 7 x GTX1070. I don't have to pay any customs in top of those as I order from EU to EU. Also, I don't pay VAT as I'm EU VAT registered company. If I order from China or anywhere outside EU I have to pay customs but also no VAT.
nsummy

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:08:17 PM

Honestly, I wouldn't buy another one of these.  Between the weird ordering, the lack of replies post sale, and the temperamental issues people reported.

I emailed them last week for a shipping quote and got no reply.  It kind of sucks because these things seem like a great value, but if thats how they treat potential customers I'd hate to have to deal with them after sending money.
73blazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:57:13 AM

I contacted Lynn via Skype during China business hours, she responded within a couple mins. I sent payment, she confirmed reciept of payment two days later in the same skype thread (after I asked her)  and she'll get me tracking asap (I"m sure again, after I ask her for it). Her shype thing pretty much says she's online all the time, she's not. It's China business hours.
SO far the sales process is as others have reported. Convoluted, to say the least. No reason it should be like that. They'd sell far far more if they had a clear and predictable sales process. That said, I think they core business is used to selling to large/commercial customers and this is a new space for them with new, smaller/individual customers as well as mabey large ones (who really knows), but really, how hard is it to setup a real retail/cart/status page?
TheVig

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:21:40 AM

I wish Bitman still sold the R4's. It's time to upgrade my rig. I have been checking these out, looks like mixed reviews. 

It's Time to Collect TheVig [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.