Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of faucet scripts  (Read 2677 times)
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:46:34 PM

Sorry for my ignorance here, are these scripts the code to run a faucet or the code to run an automated session of continuous "rolls" within a faucet?

Thanks.
No, these scripts are templates used for and by faucet owners. These are used to run/operate a faucet/ website. They include both the front and backside of the faucet/website.

Within rolls of a faucet you are probably talking about some kind of bot, which this isn't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

http://bitcoins4free.altervista.org/bitcoin-faucet-scripts/
Article is updated. I added two fresh faucet scripts - Alpha faucet script made by Alamin and FaucetCMS script.
Also, I added some more useful information.

alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:37:22 AM

Article is updated. I added two fresh faucet scripts - Alpha faucet script made by Alamin and FaucetCMS script.
Also, I added some more useful information.
thank you for adding Alpha... Smiley Smiley
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:07:40 PM

Small update. I added updated Faucet in a BOX script with fixed bugs, made by Makejar.com. Check it out.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:10:58 PM

After longer time, list of faucet scripts updated. Added one new script - CoinBox. Information about script prices and all details updated.
If you know more scripts, or modifications of current scripts, please share it Wink

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:31:47 AM

Updated information about some of avalaible faucet scripts.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:57:53 PM

http://www.bitcoins4free.ml/faucet-scripts/
Updated.
Please note that website linke changed. If I missed something about these script or you find broken links, please let me know Smiley

Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

I've been working on a new faucet script and quite honestly, I thought I'd be done with it a long time ago. But, instead of releasing something I wasn't perfectly happy with, I've allowed it to take the time it needs to mature. I'm pretty certain it'll be ready in 2018. Lol
Kidding aside, I just saw the thread and figured this was a good place to announce it. My faucets are running a beta version and has been for a few months now which should be an indication that at least it's working code. Smiley
It still needs cleaning up and no definitive ETA, hopefully sometime in the next few weeks. Don't want to release anything prematurely...

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

I've been working on a new faucet script and quite honestly, I thought I'd be done with it a long time ago. But, instead of releasing something I wasn't perfectly happy with, I've allowed it to take the time it needs to mature. I'm pretty certain it'll be ready in 2018. Lol
Kidding aside, I just saw the thread and figured this was a good place to announce it. My faucets are running a beta version and has been for a few months now which should be an indication that at least it's working code. Smiley
It still needs cleaning up and no definitive ETA, hopefully sometime in the next few weeks. Don't want to release anything prematurely...

I wish there was one without all those admin panels and short link stuff. but with a good anti-bot.

but thats not possible these days.

◄ freebcc.org ►
Kema

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:53:41 PM

I wish there was one without all those admin panels and short link stuff. but with a good anti-bot.

That would be easy enough I believe, the greatest challenge would be revenue for the faucet owner. Any ideas for a good existing antibot?
Btw what’s the real difference between captcha and antibot? Both try to block bots?

coin_curious

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:18:40 AM

That would be easy enough I believe, the greatest challenge would be revenue for the faucet owner. Any ideas for a good existing antibot?
Btw what’s the real difference between captcha and antibot? Both try to block bots?

revenue would be popunder/up ads mostly i guess, without shortlinks. Personaly do not like shortlink because after using them for a week, the time i spend configuring and checking if the service was still working, id just had enough of it.

The diffrence i guess is the anti-bot is a feature that will stop xxs cross-site scripting and mysql injections. stop bot from just open stream with your captcha and submitting claims.

meh... I am still acomplete nub with all this and am still learning. but a general destruction of at least 90% of all bot traffic would be a wonderfull thing for faucetholders and regular claimers. rewards can go up and less faucet owners will quit (or as claimers say turn scam)

◄ freebcc.org ►
Kema

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

revenue would be popunder/up ads mostly i guess, without shortlinks. Personaly do not like shortlink because after using them for a week, the time i spend configuring and checking if the service was still working, id just had enough of it.

The diffrence i guess is the anti-bot is a feature that will stop xxs cross-site scripting and mysql injections. stop bot from just open stream with your captcha and submitting claims.

meh... I am still acomplete nub with all this and am still learning. but a general destruction of at least 90% of all bot traffic would be a wonderfull thing for faucetholders and regular claimers. rewards can go up and less faucet owners will quit (or as claimers say turn scam)

Oh, ok. Smiley
Well, the script that I'm currently working on actually does that already, at least to some degree. (I always assume there are people out there better at programming than me and nothing is bullet proof.)
Anyhow, I'm ringing in the new year with a massive cold. Everything will slow to a crawl for a while... :/

coin_curious

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

well, best wishes then and hope you get to ride the cold out soon.

at the moment i think bots are blocked again. but i give it another 2 days before that person(s), that seem to have it in for me, will have cracked it again.

◄ freebcc.org ►
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

What are your faucets?is it direct all to faucethub?
If you are asking about faucet scripts, mostly supports direct faucethub payments, and also can be used with faucetsystem. Some scripts supports Xapo or Direct payments to Bitcoin wallet.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

bitcoins4free.ml/faucet-scripts/
Updated!
All available faucet scripts can be found on my website. Check it out if you want to run faucet.

If you're faucet script dev and you don't see your script listed on my website, please contact me.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Updated!
If you want to make your own faucet, please check my full list of faucet scripts. There you will find some useful addons for faucet also.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Few new faucet scripts added to list. Check it out if you want to run your own faucet.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:31:30 PM

Updated. I added one new faucet script to my list. If I missed something, please let me know.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:08:38 PM

Up
I added few new faucet scripts. ClaimBits script is expensive, but it looks promising and worth the money.

LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:55:10 PM

Up
I removed several faucet scripts from the listbwhich aren't available anymore.
If I missed some scripts to add, please let me know. Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: