Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL] OroCoin [ORO] Signature & Avatar Campaign | Earn upto 0.0012 BTC per post  (Read 5944 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:13:48 AM

When is the pay day for this campaign, still nothing updates from OP. Still campaign is running or else it is closed.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 650

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:17:13 AM

When is the pay day for this campaign, still nothing updates from OP. Still campaign is running or else it is closed.
Should be this day or tomorrow, but today is already 2 weeks from Jan. 4 where the thread was created.
Still watching this thread waiting for formal announcement for 2nd round. Hope there will be open slots..

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
OroCoinCS

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 07:28:25 AM

As mentioned in the initial post, after the two week period beginning from the day when you join the campaign, you can PM me with your payment summary and a link to your initial post in this thread to expedite payment. So if you joined on the 4th, then it would be sometime on the 18th when we review your work. It's still the 17th here at the moment, so we will likely begin reviewing tomorrow afternoon or evening as time allows.

Thanks!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"The new 'gold standard' of cryptocurrency."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
btcdiggingmaster

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:22:45 AM

I think still there is no update from your side, whether you are going to pay for two weeks. Still i don't see any updates in spreedsheet let us know so that we can remove the signatures.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:53:42 PM

I think still there is no update from your side, whether you are going to pay for two weeks. Still i don't see any updates in spreedsheet let us know so that we can remove the signatures.
You have to wait until today, it's what the Orocoins has stated. If you do not see it, let me quote the post for you.

As mentioned in the initial post, after the two week period beginning from the day when you join the campaign, you can PM me with your payment summary and a link to your initial post in this thread to expedite payment. So if you joined on the 4th, then it would be sometime on the 18th when we review your work. It's still the 17th here at the moment, so we will likely begin reviewing tomorrow afternoon or evening as time allows.

Thanks!

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

You have to wait until today, it's what the Orocoins has stated. If you do not see it, let me quote the post for you.

Thanks!
today 19 here so we can expect the payment today ?
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:21:52 PM

Thanks!
today 19 here so we can expect the payment today ?

hope we are going to hear some good news from the campaign manager about the payment.
OroCoinCS

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:49:11 PM

We are working on getting payouts out beginning today. Thanks to everyone!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
OroCoinCS

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 07:32:06 AM

A significant portion of payouts have been sent now. It's bed time here for the evening, but the remaining will be sent out tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone who participated and we look forward to doing a second round!

btcdiggingmaster

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:38:06 AM

A significant portion of payouts have been sent now. It's bed time here for the evening, but the remaining will be sent out tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone who participated and we look forward to doing a second round!

Atleast provide details on payments to whom you sent, how can you confirm that whether they receive payments are not, please provide transaction details here so that we can keep track of those.
OroCoinCS

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 07:45:23 AM

Atleast provide details on payments to whom you sent, how can you confirm that whether they receive payments are not, please provide transaction details here so that we can keep track of those.

I'll post a list as soon as I get it. I'm not the one handling payouts, but we will definitely post a list just like we did in the Twitter campaign thread Smiley For now though, it's sleep time!

Devboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:51:30 AM

I'll post a list as soon as I get it. I'm not the one handling payouts, but we will definitely post a list just like we did in the Twitter campaign thread Smiley For now though, it's sleep time!
I am sorry but your management is quite poor.Here,already 20th january but unfortunately nothing any updated information your spreadsheet for round 1.There so much confused..What is the exact date we expect our sig payment?
OroCoinCS

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 05:53:33 PM

I am sorry but your management is quite poor.Here,already 20th january but unfortunately nothing any updated information your spreadsheet for round 1.There so much confused..What is the exact date we expect our sig payment?

The person handling payouts and reviews will be back in his office in about an hour and get the remaining payouts handled ASAP Smiley

carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:56:17 PM

The person handling payouts and reviews will be back in his office in about an hour and get the remaining payouts handled ASAP Smiley
respected manager still waiting for the payment for the 1st round, and conformation to continue in second round.
my detail is as under.

Starting post:    355

Ending posts:    418

Total post count:    63

Payment:             0.048  (60 posts, two weeks)

my initial post linki this thread:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1738572.20

may i expect the payment today?
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

Just checked randomly around 10addresses based on the spreadsheet but I did not see any transactions on those addresses today.
Lets see and wait, maybe there will be some members will confirm that they have received payment from this campaign. Anyway who is the manager of this campaign and who is responsible to make payment?
OroCoinCS

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 07:19:20 PM

Just checked randomly around 10addresses based on the spreadsheet but I did not see any transactions on those addresses today.
Lets see and wait, maybe there will be some members will confirm that they have received payment from this campaign. Anyway who is the manager of this campaign and who is responsible to make payment?

Camosoul volunteered to manage this campaign but unfortunately he disappeared and we have been unable to get in contact with him, so we had to assign another team member to manage it at the last minute. We have someone else helping him review all the participants and their individual posts and they are getting through them as quickly as they can. They just got into the office about 20 minutes ago, and are working on it as we speak Smiley

Keep in mind one of the problems is many people joined the campaign, then changed their avatar and sig back to something different after a few days. Others did the same, but then changed it back to OroCoin in the last day or two. It seems a few people are trying to get paid from multiple sig campaigns at the same time, so we are trying to weed out the folks who are trying to cheat, since paying cheaters is unfair to the honest participants.

That being said, several payouts were sent yesterday and we expect the rest will be paid out today, so stay tuned. We will post a list of all payouts just like we do in the Twitter campaign. Thanks!

btcdiggingmaster

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:28:22 AM

Camosoul volunteered to manage this campaign but unfortunately he disappeared and we have been unable to get in contact with him, so we had to assign another team member to manage it at the last minute. We have someone else helping him review all the participants and their individual posts and they are getting through them as quickly as they can. They just got into the office about 20 minutes ago, and are working on it as we speak Smiley

Keep in mind one of the problems is many people joined the campaign, then changed their avatar and sig back to something different after a few days. Others did the same, but then changed it back to OroCoin in the last day or two. It seems a few people are trying to get paid from multiple sig campaigns at the same time, so we are trying to weed out the folks who are trying to cheat, since paying cheaters is unfair to the honest participants.

That being said, several payouts were sent yesterday and we expect the rest will be paid out today, so stay tuned. We will post a list of all payouts just like we do in the Twitter campaign. Thanks!

You have been telling this stories from 3 days, how long it will take to count 25 members posts. You are making delays and delays for the payment. Definitely people will not start believing in your coin and management. If you don't want to pay just say to us we are going to leave the signatures.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:07:32 AM

You have been telling this stories from 3 days, how long it will take to count 25 members posts. You are making delays and delays for the payment. Definitely people will not start believing in your coin and management. If you don't want to pay just say to us we are going to leave the signatures.

I don't what are they going to do.Will they send payments or not?  Many people askes for escrow from the beginning.Now it became  a serious matter.Anyone have got payment till now?

Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:21:41 AM

I don't what are they going to do.Will they send payments or not?  Many people askes for escrow from the beginning.Now it became  a serious matter.Anyone have got payment till now?

Yes true.

Any delay in payment without any apparent reason makes everyone so hesitant, I recommend that Orocoin immediately pay and you have to give extra bonuses to 25 participants as a consequence of delay.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:15:09 AM

Hey friends, calm down.

I just got paid for first round.
https://blockchain.info/tx/aa57563245f249594b3190bda78a1181258e63e71b6acfd1084782730812d789

I did not remove signature and I made one post in official ANN topic and of course made more than 10 posts.

If you have followed all the rules mentioned in OP, you need to send a PM to OroCoinCS with the link to your application post. That's all.

@OroCoin team.
Thank you very much for payment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: