Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank Interest VS Bitcoin profits  (Read 6225 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

Banks interest just tip of nail compared profits that i earned from bitcoin. Even with deeper understanding of financial world and circulation, i am increasingly interested in capitalizing on btc rather than saving money at bank.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

The more I see how Bitcoin is growing continuously the more I am convinced that selling bitcoin - unless you are desperately in need of money - is a foolish move.
Take a look at the opening post, op's friend made quite a bit money on his BTC investment. Was it 10k USD?
But imagine if he would wait and sell BTC now - or even better in 2020 - after the next halving. The profit would be 5 or even 10 more times greater.

Selling bitcoin before it explodes is a mistake, if an early adopter wants to sell at this point I cannot blame him if he bought at 1 dollar and can sell for 4000 then that is good, but someone that bought bitcoin for 1000 should not sell unless the price hits at least 10 times what he paid.
bitcoinchrist

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

0xA41b174533632C507eF76503c764d3bf45cCf07b

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:19:57 PM

This is not a comparison at all. I bought bitcoin for 100$ and now I have 300% profit, No bank can give me this. Bitcoin vs bank, 247 Bitcoin wins. Some times I regret Why I did not hear of Bitcoin long ago. I would have pushed all my money into it.

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
dashcoins

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:23:07 PM

Simple, For me bitcoin win any time any where. Bitcoin is the bomb. When i go to bant to even withdraw the little I have the threat me bad. But not in cryptocurrency. Interest rate in banks are to low. Cryptocurrency pumps you high income. Am all up for bitcoin.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:29:48 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 05:38:28 AM by Zenithar

Banks interest just tip of nail compared profits that i earned from bitcoin. Even with deeper understanding of financial world and circulation, i am increasingly interested in capitalizing on btc rather than saving money at bank.
i also think so i think we should not compare the income of bitcoin the interest that we get from banks, i think that the income that we get from bitcoin is much more than the banks interest. in fact in my religion interest is not legal and if you are taking on your money you are committing a sin, therefore to me i think bitcoin is much more better that banks interest.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:40:42 PM

Bank interest has reduced by a lot numbers over the past years, most banks are struggling to provide loans and often bug people by claiming to give them low interest loans because of this bank interest reduces
Bitcoin profits are really good if you hold bitcoin wisely and don't use it for other purposes which is risky like gambling
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:58:22 PM

With his calculations I do not believe any bank interests than can make a $7k/year by investing $10k. Bank interests are very low that only people with big bank account can generate those yearly profit.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:47:16 AM

With his calculations I do not believe any bank interests than can make a $7k/year by investing $10k. Bank interests are very low that only people with big bank account can generate those yearly profit.

Ya 100% correct. Bank interest for your money of 5-10% maximum .Which you have to maintain in the period of 1 year.But in bitcoin, their is nothing to keep for one year and all.At any time you can brought the bitcoin and at any time you can sell that bitcoin. It's freedom we have in bitcoin not in a bank.We can have n number of times Profit in bitcoin .But in bank we will get yearly interest
aeternus

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:11:41 AM

Forget about a year, you will not make that amount in a decade and that is without taking into account the inflation of the country which is going to slow down the earnings even further, so this once again show to us that bitcoin is not only the best investment in the world but the easiest, since you do not need to have a crystal ball to know that the longer you hold the bigger your profits.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:45:07 PM

I would say he made a mistake by selling his bitcoin at a price of a mere 1005$ per bitcoin.  That's way too less, the price is 4600$ almost as of my this moment, so look at the profit percent change, 4.5 times of his original profit he got after he sold.  This is one of the best things that a bitcoiner can experience with patience. I will not sell bitcoin at such a price, it would be considered ad a terrible mistake.
And bank interest  it is never a good option to go for, they will charge you a lot of unnecessary fees and your profit will reduce ,so I will go for bitcoin and not for bank interest any day.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:01:17 PM

Bitcoin interests were much higher than what's been earned through bank interests. Banks provide very small amount as profit for the savings, whereas with bitcoin the price varying with regards to time gives a good profiting depending on the difference happening between the time of saving as time of cashing out.

aeternus

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:20:28 AM

I would say he made a mistake by selling his bitcoin at a price of a mere 1005$ per bitcoin.  That's way too less, the price is 4600$ almost as of my this moment, so look at the profit percent change, 4.5 times of his original profit he got after he sold.  This is one of the best things that a bitcoiner can experience with patience. I will not sell bitcoin at such a price, it would be considered ad a terrible mistake.
And bank interest  it is never a good option to go for, they will charge you a lot of unnecessary fees and your profit will reduce ,so I will go for bitcoin and not for bank interest any day.
He still made a lot of money but I agree with you we must never sell unless we need to do it, bitcoin is going to keep rising in price since adoption is not going to stop especially if we take into account the small amount of people that are in bitcoin at the moment.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:15:36 AM

Ya 100% correct. Bank interest for your money of 5-10% maximum .Which you have to maintain in the period of 1 year.But in bitcoin, their is nothing to keep for one year and all.At any time you can brought the bitcoin and at any time you can sell that bitcoin. It's freedom we have in bitcoin not in a bank.We can have n number of times Profit in bitcoin .But in bank we will get yearly interest

but bank interest is very safe
you not lost money, difference with bitcoin althoug you can get high return, but you potential lost youre money, because bitcoin price down

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:55:18 AM

you not lost money, difference with bitcoin althoug you can get high return, but you potential lost youre money, because bitcoin price down
Well it will depends if you'll timingto cash out your btc the moment it's value dumps,which I hope we'll not be going to do. I just use banks now for cashing out purposes but if for saving my money , i will just keep it on my btc as long as i know my wallet is safe.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

Bank interest is a joke! Bitcoin profits is more interesting!
Banks will do business with your money without knowing how much profit they make and later gives you a very small percentage.
While if you buy bitcoin you are in control of your bitcoin trading or lending where you may get huge profits, you may in fact double your money in few months.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:06:23 AM

Banks will do business with your money without knowing how much profit they make and later gives you a very small percentage.
While if you buy bitcoin you are in control of your bitcoin trading or lending where you may get huge profits, you may in fact double your money in few months.

Absolutely true, I am one of the banks employee, and I wonder whither are  they use the customers money. It turns out to investment on stock and etc. You're actually just seen the digit number in your account, mean while, they're using your money and get profits almost 100% a year, but they just give you 6% interest/year. Is it fair for you? Of course not. But that's a money game should be, there's always be a disadvanteges and advantages person.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:22:13 AM

Absolutely true, I am one of the banks employee, and I wonder whither are  they use the customers money. It turns out to investment on stock and etc. You're actually just seen the digit number in your account, mean while, they're using your money and get profits almost 100% a year, but they just give you 6% interest/year. Is it fair for you? Of course not. But that's a money game should be, there's always be a disadvanteges and advantages person.

i think with the money collected by the customer, the banks can using the money to go with investment or stock like you said and we as customer only gets small return but its cuts by the fee for monthly. i am sure that this is what the banks do with their customer and customer like us is fine with them as long as our money is safe with them.
aeternus

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:53:08 AM

Mistake you can lose money with your money invested in a bank, if your yearly rate is 3% and the inflation of your country is 6% you lost 3% in purchasing power, as you can see leaving your money in a bank with those low interest rates can make you lose money too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: