Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀TASKIE (TSK)★Freelance★Bloging★MICROJOBS★Revenue Sharing* New ICO soon  (Read 25161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:26:08 PM

awww so the ONLY thing that added legitimacy to this you guys are now cancelling?
tbh, if your not gonna make a mining farm, then imma have to just call this a scam, as it seems it was BS the whole time, you guys were just doing the usual, saying w.e to get people's money :/

THank god imo this is garbage anyways, and i never gave you a penny!
i would say good luck, but the only luck will be for the OP and their scam ass manager!

Why you calling them scam just because they have changed their business plan?
They were true to mention it before ICO so it is not a scam.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 11:34:43 PM

Glad to see Taskie on track. Please reenable your signature campaign and other campaigns there is alot of work to be caught up with.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 03:39:02 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 09:09:28 PM by Lauda

Update:
The addresses that were posted here are no longer valid. Do not deposit anything to them. If you do, your funds will be gone forever.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 05:00:55 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 06:33:20 AM by CjMapope

awww so the ONLY thing that added legitimacy to this you guys are now cancelling?
tbh, if your not gonna make a mining farm, then imma have to just call this a scam, as it seems it was BS the whole time, you guys were just doing the usual, saying w.e to get people's money :/

i would say good luck, but the only luck will be for the OP and their scam ass manager!

from the beginning it was stated in the ICO terms about refund and releases of funds as per completion of the mining farm, is it not fair to those that invested on that pretense to feel scammed now that it was announced it to be cancelled, but the money taking seems to be continuing as if that condition was never there? How much else of their "business plan" could change and it wouldnt matter to them? not very professional IMO, nor confidence building.  Course only my opinion, hence why i posted that, changes to terms mid thru IMO show a lack of wanting to follow through at all, as they didnt think it through to BEGIN with (and i called them on that weeks ago, building a mining farm from nothing in 90 days, with no funds. pretty BS claim and sure enough, it fell thru)

But as i said, it seems like these ICOS continue no matter what, the escrow will protect those so i wont worry, tho imo people should realize the funds will be released no matter what they complete or how the plans change mid thru, granted they do ANYTHING but just run away, as i think thats been established now

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:16:05 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 08:26:45 AM by TASKIE

Folks. Read our New Ann thread with our New Features.. ANN thread designed by SFR10.

from the beginning it was stated in the ICO terms about refund and releases of funds as per completion of the mining farm, is it not fair to those that invested on that pretense to feel scammed now that it was announced it to be cancelled, but the money taking seems to be continuing as if that condition was never there? How much else of their "business plan" could change and it wouldnt matter to them? not very professional IMO, nor confidence building.  Course only my opinion, hence why i posted that, changes to terms mid thru IMO show a lack of wanting to follow through at all, as they didnt think it through to BEGIN with (and i called them on that weeks ago, building a mining farm from nothing in 90 days, with no funds. pretty BS claim and sure enough, it fell thru)

But as i said, it seems like these ICOS continue no matter what, the escrow will protect those so i wont worry, tho imo people should realize the funds will be released no matter what they complete or how the plans change mid thru, granted they do ANYTHING but just run away, as i think thats been established now

Hi Cjmopope.
we really appreciate that you have following us and constantly reviewing and posting here.. it will surely help us to improve our Project in future.
now lets come to the point. I've read your concerns. let me clarify few things to you with Stating some Points..

1: we didn't changed our mining farm plan because we are planing to scam and change of the plan is to make our plan easy. but we changed the plan because we realized that building a large size mining farm will be very difficult for us. there is lots of legal issues also. Taskie have team of worldwide, we are not from a specific place..
2: 2nd is if we exclude our mining farm we've added few more and  good features in our project. our Main reason of building a mining farm was to generete profit and share profit to taskie token holders and traders. s since we don't have mining farm, now we have some more features and planes which will generate profits and all Taskie token holders will be still in good benefit.. See our New thread.

3: third point is if we changed our business plan we'll surely change our escrow terms as well. we'll make sure to build the platforms and projects and make taskie valuable first before releasing major funds of escrow.
right now we are going to do a Pre-ICO and if you see the Pre-ICO escrow terms you'll know the Taskie team already reserved all Pre-ICO escrow funds for the Project. from the Pre-ICO investment Taskie team will not get a penny.. all funds will be kept in Escrow and will be released directly into development and marketing progress. Taskie owner, devs and other staff can not get any payment from Pre-ICO funds.. everyone know the reason of Pre-ICO is to raise some early purchase funds for the develpment and preferation of project. so I don't think releasing of Pre-ICo funds should be any problem. and we've escrowed 100BTC worth of TASKIE token under Yahoo's escrow.

I hope it will clear few things in your minds. if you still have any question and doubt don't hesitate to ask anything you want..

Edit: and now After few recent scam attempt like Ascendancy,  we've decided to make our ICO more secure and safe. we've requested our escrow to provide a list of Btc addresses which will be integrated into our website's database. and every deposit address will be an Escrow address. everyone click to get an address to invest he'll be provided an address from the addresses provided by escrow. so all investment directly move to escrow and than escrow agents will combine them the the main and primary multi signed address..

we are trying our best to make TASKIE a fully secured and safe platform.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:44:13 AM

This is well said but when are you guys going to release the new thread? i am kind of curious here.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 10:32:29 AM

You guys look serious with your project@Taskie.You have given up on your plan to built a bitcoin mining farm due to legal constraints.Can you elaborate where you intended to built that farm?A lots of mining farms is successfully operating in various parts of world, if you guys are global, you can built mining farm in some suitable location.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:54:58 AM

This is well said but when are you guys going to release the new thread? i am kind of curious here.

You guys look serious with your project@Taskie.You have given up on your plan to built a bitcoin mining farm due to legal constraints.Can you elaborate where you intended to built that farm?A lots of mining farms is successfully operating in various parts of world, if you guys are global, you can built mining farm in some suitable location.

You both can check and read their new Ann thread on the first page of this thread. It's look great with new design and you can see there is no built bitcoin mining farm anymore in their business plan. They changed it into 4 new attractive work programs.
1. Microjob & freelance platform
2. Blogging & social platform
3. Financial services (E-loan)
4. Exchange platform

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 12:08:42 PM

You both can check and read their new Ann thread on the first page of this thread. It's look great with new design and you can see there is no built bitcoin mining farm anymore in their business plan. They changed it into 4 new attractive work programs.
1. Microjob & freelance platform
2. Blogging & social platform
3. Financial services (E-loan)
4. Exchange platform

Thanks for mentioning them here. we would love to hear other user's feedback about our new ANN thread and the new features and plans..
we've chosen them because they are more suitable with taskie.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 03:46:20 PM

i have to admit you lost me at "legalities of a BTC farm"  , you guys dont even mention what country your in, and i cant think of what these "legalities" would be... are you talking about selling a security legalities? the farm itself?, "legalities", so vague :/

idk, im  not giving a penny, i am OUT at this point, cause i mean if it was as simple as "legalities" maybe you would have LOOKED UP THE LAWS b4 promising the plan? just seems like w.e is being said to get money :/ you guys didnt even take 5 mins to look up the laws...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 04:05:27 AM

i have to admit you lost me at "legalities of a BTC farm"  , you guys dont even mention what country your in, and i cant think of what these "legalities" would be... are you talking about selling a security legalities? the farm itself?, "legalities", so vague :/

idk, im  not giving a penny, i am OUT at this point, cause i mean if it was as simple as "legalities" maybe you would have LOOKED UP THE LAWS b4 promising the plan? just seems like w.e is being said to get money :/ you guys didnt even take 5 mins to look up the laws...
read above reply..
we are from different countries, I am from Pakistan and Felix is an African.. but we've still talked with many experts and do proper research than we reached to the final decision..
I agree that we've promised the plan before the time. but this is also a fact that we've changed the plan on the right time before making anyone stupid. we've changed the plan before ICO start. no one have invested yet. now if anyone invest he'll invest and support for our new plans.. so I think we've proved our honesty with our Project and our Investors.

CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 04:14:26 AM

read above reply..
we are from different countries, I am from Pakistan and Felix is an African.. but we've still talked with many experts and do proper research than we reached to the final decision..
I agree that we've promised the plan before the time. but this is also a fact that we've changed the plan on the right time before making anyone stupid. we've changed the plan before ICO start. no one have invested yet. now if anyone invest he'll invest and support for our new plans.. so I think we've proved our honesty with our Project and our Investors.

ok Smiley  . iI dont wanna just bitch or FUD, i just think this is a highly competitive time for ICOs, and believe they should be under the most scrutiny about ALL they do. given that you said you never really had any investors yet, it kinda dosent matter then much i guess if the plans change, cause ya it will only be for a greater chance of success , i can dig that Smiley
Either way the escrows will roadmap it, thx for just addressing my thoughts on this! Smiley
ill leave it alone now and let you guys prove yourself ;p   Good Luck!

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

I checked your modified business plan in op and it also looks great although not as appealing as it was earlier when you had bitcoin mining farm.
Anyway I suggest you consider crowdsale on some exchange instead of here on forum.
As you know a lot of ICOs have failed miserably.Going exchange way would be much better imo
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

I checked your modified business plan in op and it also looks great although not as appealing as it was earlier when you had bitcoin mining farm.
Anyway I suggest you consider crowdsale on some exchange instead of here on forum.
As you know a lot of ICOs have failed miserably.Going exchange way would be much better imo
we will not be failed. I am pretty much sure.

DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

Bitcoin mining farm is now unprofitable, this was a drawback for a business plan. If ICO is carried out through the stock exchange, it is better to use C-cex or Yobit to pump, dump and forget about the ICO as a nightmare.

ije07

Activity: 1415

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:19:34 PM

I just saw the latest updates from taskie
Indeed beberapi today I am rarely online.
I would like to ask about the old participants
is it still recorded with DEV, because I am part of the bounty participant

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 04:39:43 PM

I just saw the latest updates from taskie
Indeed beberapi today I am rarely online.
I would like to ask about the old participants
is it still recorded with DEV, because I am part of the bounty participant
Yes. Everything is Recorded.

TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:57:48 AM

bump

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:39:33 AM

You guys should try to create your time table or timeline to get all these stuffs achieved.
We cannot continue to wait forever.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 11:44:56 AM

You guys should try to create your time table or timeline to get all these stuffs achieved.
We cannot continue to wait forever.
Hello, I really appreciate your support, don't worry we will not make you wait forever,. Pre-ICO will be re-started once the site and other important stuffs ready.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: