Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"?  (Read 79916 times)
noise2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:24:18 PM

Reading my white paper a bit before I sleep and I am even impressed!

Examples:

* Proof of Non-Existence for entirely offchain transactions (absolute privacy and user customizable transactions and smart contracts of any imaginable format instantly without hard forks).

* Makes exchanges theft impossible! Goodbye the exchange theft forever.

* Probabilistic, asymptotic, unbounded participation without the pitfalls of Byzantine agreement and without PoW (nor PoS)! And with instant millisecond transactions and unbounded scaling without centralization.

I am not hyping. This design is real.

Satoshi get off my lawn son.

You're managing the hype building well. I'm a bit allergic to self congratulatory behavior... If you deliver on your promises I will give you a pass though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:33:35 PM

As a programmer you know damn well that the implementation is key.
And that is where things tend to fall apart.
Boasting about a theoretical construct in your own head is no the same as PROVEN running code.

And by the sounds of it you have a monolithic amount of *NEW* code to write.

Not interested in Kickstarter Campaign ICO White Papers.
Put a fair coin in peoples hands.. period.

Early 2017 ? not fucking likely.. ever ? i am not even sure about that.

How many people have downloaded the source code to a coin then gone through it ?
Seen how much work there is ?

@Shelby
Tell all these guys what percentage of the code has been written.

FUD first & ask questions later™
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:17:12 PM

As a programmer you know damn well that the implementation is key.
And that is where things tend to fall apart.

Correct. And I am fucking sick. It is exasperating!  Angry

So let's close this thread now and forget about it (unless some miracle happens).
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:32:16 PM

Proof-of-work coins such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Zcash will lose all their security in the coming crisis, because miners won't be able to exchange BTC for fiat to pay their electricity.

Considering how stupid that statement is, I highly doubt the answer is yes.

I was referring to Jim Rickards' prediction that the elite will shut down the financial system for a period of time. I am saying that if that period of time is of sufficient duration that BTC can't be exchanged for fiat to pay for electricity, then mining farms have to shut down.

You do realize the Conspiracy Industry is a scam (billions stolen, stock market at all time high)?
Kinda like the Global Warming scam (trillions stolen, no independent double-blind studies = no science)?

I'm pulling for you and hope you launch a great coin...
But maybe you should focus on executing your crypto design (as opposed to "saving the world" for pinheads).
iamnotback

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:31:22 AM

Proof-of-work coins such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Zcash will lose all their security in the coming crisis, because miners won't be able to exchange BTC for fiat to pay their electricity.

Considering how stupid that statement is, I highly doubt the answer is yes.

I was referring to Jim Rickards' prediction that the elite will shut down the financial system for a period of time. I am saying that if that period of time is of sufficient duration that BTC can't be exchanged for fiat to pay for electricity, then mining farms have to shut down.

You do realize the Conspiracy Industry is a scam (billions stolen, stock market at all time high)?
Kinda like the Global Warming scam (trillions stolen, no independent double-blind studies = no science)?

Good point.

A bretton woods #2 seems to be coming, but the level of disruption doesn't necessarily have to be as extreme as what Rickards needs to promote his book sales.

But maybe you should focus on executing your crypto design (as opposed to "saving the world" for pinheads).

When I am sick and suffering insomnia, then I can't execute, so I take my frustration out on pinheads. That is the stark reality of my debacle. The whitepaper is real and my angel investor has access to it, in case something happens to me. I am sure he wants to recoup his investment, so he will be able to if he handles the whitepaper correctly if I can't proceed.

I need to get a health cure. I don't think I can execute otherwise. Pisses me off and I don't want to admit it.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:07:19 AM

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:27:59 AM

No offense guy but i have a fuck load of health problems too.
Don't see my bringing it up non stop though do ya ?
I hinted at that earlier but you said you didn't read my reply LOL
I hinted at you have plenty of time to post lots of pictures here of your medical problems..
But none to post anything about your new super coin Bitcoin Killer.

Maybe you should take that as a hint ?
Maybe you have too much on your plate ?

I recall before you saying can not control your compulsion to come here posting then how the hell are you going to get focused with such a monumental task ?

I think you wanted this topic locked earlier so YOU would not keep replying back to it.. because you can't help yourself.

You were banned why ? Your old legendary account must be perma-banned ? Why ?
What did you do ? You came back immediately creating numerous accounts (while still banned)
Then made weird ass excuses for why.. ETH FUD ? lol no buddy sorry that is stupid.

All pissed off you said you were taking your ball and going home.
You created your grand farewell topic here..
So what was all that about another 50 pages of "a period of learning and conceptualizing about those issues" ?

And you won't read my comments because they are "Long" LOL
You got some nerve.. you are the king here of long ass fucking rants hahahha
I never seen a guy on the internet who quotes his own long rants so much.

Point ? You are fucking nuts and should work on your health bud.
Don't believe me people ? See his NWO Illuminati theories about why they made BTC.
And if that is not enough check out the Politics section here  Cheesy

You may want to do that before handing this sick man a million dollars guys Wink
You wouldn't want him to blow it all on TinFoil hats would you ?

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

I hinted at you have plenty of time to post lots of pictures here of your medical problems..

I recall before you saying can not control your compulsion to come here posting then how the hell are you going to get focused with such a monumental task ?

I think you wanted this topic locked earlier so YOU would not keep replying back to it.. because you can't help yourself.

What did you do ? You came back immediately creating numerous accounts (while still banned)
Then made weird ass excuses for why.. ETH FUD ? lol no buddy sorry that is stupid.

So what was all that about another 50 pages of "a period of learning and conceptualizing about those issues" ?

Don't believe me people ? See his NWO Illuminati theories about why they made BTC.

You may want to do that before handing this sick man a million dollars guys Wink

What he said^^^

Someone who cant avoid referencing themselves in every post, and constant use of "I", has absolutely no consideration for YOU, dear reader/potential investor. If you give money to this individual, then do it to fund the physical health issues, he constantly cites.....but be sure to allocate some funds to psychological issues, also.
This is delusionware.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

What he said^^^

Someone who cant avoid referencing themselves in every post, and constant use of "I", has absolutely no consideration for YOU, dear reader/potential investor. If you give money to this individual, then do it to fund the physical health issues, he constantly cites.....but be sure to allocate some funds to psychological issues, also.
This is delusionware.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He has been around for a long time, seems to have an understanding of crypto technology, seems confident in his skills... we will see what happens. Im willing to give him the entire 2017 year to deliver. I know he said "early 2017", he may have made a mistake, I don't see him delivering anything in early 2017, so i'll give him until december 2017. If iamnotback still fails to deliver solid code that challenges the work done by gmaxwell, dr adam back, peter wiulle and the rest of big players in the game.. it will be safe to say that he will never deliver and will keep delaying his product forever, and by the time he releases something it will be a disappointment. Let's just hope he ends up delivering a good package, we all want to get rich after all right? let's hope for a good product. But until then, bitcoin is the god of crypto.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:25:48 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 06:26:07 PM by iamnotback

I will just say if I was healthy, I would put these pinheads in their rightful place with my actions. But unfortunately I have to face the reality that I am extremely ill.

At least my son isn't afraid to challenge me in sports. These pinheads in this forum need an ass whooping.

Let them say what ever the fuck they want. Just show up guys any time you want to challenge a sick, old man.

I sent this message to my angel investor and I will let this end my contribution to this thread.

Getting ready for my flight to Cebu on Monday. I will provide you access to the whitepaper tomorrow.

I had a bad+good day today. I felt so yucky today in my digestive system, but I was unable to go back to sleep after 7 hours of tossing and turning "sleep". So at noon I took my son to barbell and had the strongest workout that I have had in years. I bench pressed 90 kilos on final set. On my 2nd to last set at approximate 60 reps completed at lower weight, I benched 80 kilos 10 reps.

Also I had gained 2 kilos of weight in past 3 days, probably half of that gain is muscle. I did 50 kilos on military press, 35 kg on curls (on the curl bench), and 60 kilos on squats (my squats aren't that high yet but improving). That is strong for me considering I am only 72 kg body weight and I am ill and old.

So then I did boxing and that was fairly intense. Then went to the basketball court and played two full effort games against my son. I didn't really want to play against him, but I could see he wanted to test himself against me. I was feeling my abdomen and lacking the oxygen (my tongue hanging out) to really  go full speed on every play, so he beat me 13 - 6 first game. Second game I decided to give every thing I had and was leading 9 - 2, but I just entirely ran out of power, so he came back to win the game 10 - 13. My abdomen was hurting too much and I was entirely exhausted.

But he busted my eyelid again with his lip+tooth and I had to go to hospital to get 2 sitches, which was disappointing because it cost me $50. The last time I played him in 2012, he busted open by forehead and I needed stitches. I asked him not do that this time, but we are same height so it seems to be something that always happens if we play, so I probably won't play him any more.

Any way, I can certainly beat him if I am healthy. Age 51 versus age 20. But he will get better now that he is playing every day. He is playing every day for past 3 weeks. I am not. But I can clearly beat him if I have full power, which isn't the case with an illness. Any way the point is that was a full out effort after the barbell and boxing.

So after getting my eye stitched, came home and ran 1km with Michelle (not so fast). Then ran 2.5kms myself faster.

Then I took a shower and after that my digestive system was feeling so yucky and eventually ended up collapsing in the bed. But I did get an erection before sleeping and Michelle and I almost made love but she didn't get wet enough and I lost my erection and slept for 4 hours. Then I woke up and at chicken + cabbage soup. And I feel not so yucky in my digestive system right now (hope I can sleep more bcz it is midnight), but not perfect feeling.

I have decided that I will start killing myself on workouts if they can't cure me in Singapore. I will go bezerk on sports twice a day or for several hours a day, and try to cause some change in my health. I don't know what else to do, because I was so frustrated today when I was online at the forum and I wanted to work today but I was feeling too yucky and thinking how can I ever code in this kind of health condition. Very pissed off. But then I did those hard exercises I mentioned from noon until 4pm, so I was like a beast in exercise+sport (considing my age 51!) even though I had this yucky pain and digestive feeling. Even my son was impressed and shocked at what I did to him on the basketball court when I decided to go 110% effort. He didn't believe I could still do those kind of moves and shots and speed. He was actually having to foul me on nearly every play to keep me from driving past him with speed. I know my athleticism is still lurking but there appears to be something physically messed up in my liver+digestive system.

I mentioned to the doctor who was sewing my eyelid that I had a perforated ulcer hospitalization in 2012 (i.e. flooding of the abdominal cavity with the stomach acid for 3 days), and she remarked, "that is bad so you had surgery". And I told her no I survived it without surgery. So she was surprised to hear that.

I don't know what to think of all this. I go to Singapore this week. As I said, if they can't give me a definitive diagnosis and treatment regimen, then I am going to switch gears on my exercise and raise it to BEAST MODE, meaning 110% effort every day as if i am in Spring Training for high school (american) football where we absolutely kill ourselves with all day workouts.

In Singapore, the Holiday Inn express has a gym so I am going to try to workout every day, instead of every other or 3rd day as I have been doing. I am bringing a laptop (which my son loaned me) so I can work in the hotel if I feel healthy enough.

I don' know what else to say except I am exasperated and pissed off. I don't know what else to do. Four years of fighting this health problem (and 6 years before that of decline from the original HPV infection that based on symptoms I had suspected as starting my decline from former specimen of health and athleticism), and nothing seems to work in terms of getting me back to the normalcy I need to be able to work effectively and normally.

I am pissed off and I don't think any more talking can help. So I will post this to the forum and STFU. Now it is a war between myself and this illness and one of us is going to die, because i am tired of living like this. BEAST MODE ensues next because I don't know what else to do. I am tired of always having insomnia and being a vegetable zombie.

Extremely pissed off.

Qwick2learn posted this video. Quite  interesting actually.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373864.msg17426423#msg17426423

Thanks CoinCube. Very interesting.

I may give that a try. Actually I used to do this at age 13. I didn't realize that I was doing his method. I would use breathing to control my ability to hold my breath until the scalding hot water of the bathtub for 3+ minutes. I would put the water that was so hot that I it hurt to put my toe in.

Then I would use breathing to slowly immerse myself. I was probably doing it because of need to deal with emotional trauma of the home situation at the time. I seemed to have quit it when I moved to California to live with my Dad at age 15.

Amazing! Can cure anything apparently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE9FfvPyPZg

http://highexistence.com/the-wim-hof-method-revealed-how-to-consciously-control-your-immune-system/

http://www.wimhofmethod.com/pages/practice-the-method
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:34:48 PM

Seven "I"s, in seven sentences. ^^^ My narcissistic meter has broke.  
Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:41:39 PM

Well this thread is about him so who the fuck do you expect him to write about, you or your buttbud spoetnik?
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:21:04 PM

I will just say if I was healthy, I would put these pinheads in their rightful place with my actions. But unfortunately I have to face the reality that I am extremely ill.

At least my son isn't afraid to challenge me in sports. These pinheads in this forum need an ass whooping.

Let them say what ever the fuck they want. Just show up guys any time you want to challenge a sick, old man.

I sent this message to my angel investor and I will let this end my contribution to this thread.

Getting ready for my flight to Cebu on Monday. I will provide you access to the whitepaper tomorrow.

I had a bad+good day today. I felt so yucky today in my digestive system, but I was unable to go back to sleep after 7 hours of tossing and turning "sleep". So at noon I took my son to barbell and had the strongest workout that I have had in years. I bench pressed 90 kilos on final set. On my 2nd to last set at approximate 60 reps completed at lower weight, I benched 80 kilos 10 reps.

Also I had gained 2 kilos of weight in past 3 days, probably half of that gain is muscle. I did 50 kilos on military press, 35 kg on curls (on the curl bench), and 60 kilos on squats (my squats aren't that high yet but improving). That is strong for me considering I am only 72 kg body weight and I am ill and old.

So then I did boxing and that was fairly intense. Then went to the basketball court and played two full effort games against my son. I didn't really want to play against him, but I could see he wanted to test himself against me. I was feeling my abdomen and lacking the oxygen (my tongue hanging out) to really  go full speed on every play, so he beat me 13 - 6 first game. Second game I decided to give every thing I had and was leading 9 - 2, but I just entirely ran out of power, so he came back to win the game 10 - 13. My abdomen was hurting too much and I was entirely exhausted.

But he busted my eyelid again with his lip+tooth and I had to go to hospital to get 2 sitches, which was disappointing because it cost me $50. The last time I played him in 2012, he busted open by forehead and I needed stitches. I asked him not do that this time, but we are same height so it seems to be something that always happens if we play, so I probably won't play him any more.

Any way, I can certainly beat him if I am healthy. Age 51 versus age 20. But he will get better now that he is playing every day. He is playing every day for past 3 weeks. I am not. But I can clearly beat him if I have full power, which isn't the case with an illness. Any way the point is that was a full out effort after the barbell and boxing.

So after getting my eye stitched, came home and ran 1km with Michelle (not so fast). Then ran 2.5kms myself faster.

Then I took a shower and after that my digestive system was feeling so yucky and eventually ended up collapsing in the bed. But I did get an erection before sleeping and Michelle and I almost made love but she didn't get wet enough and I lost my erection and slept for 4 hours. Then I woke up and at chicken + cabbage soup. And I feel not so yucky in my digestive system right now (hope I can sleep more bcz it is midnight), but not perfect feeling.

I have decided that I will start killing myself on workouts if they can't cure me in Singapore. I will go bezerk on sports twice a day or for several hours a day, and try to cause some change in my health. I don't know what else to do, because I was so frustrated today when I was online at the forum and I wanted to work today but I was feeling too yucky and thinking how can I ever code in this kind of health condition. Very pissed off. But then I did those hard exercises I mentioned from noon until 4pm, so I was like a beast in exercise+sport (considing my age 51!) even though I had this yucky pain and digestive feeling. Even my son was impressed and shocked at what I did to him on the basketball court when I decided to go 110% effort. He didn't believe I could still do those kind of moves and shots and speed. He was actually having to foul me on nearly every play to keep me from driving past him with speed. I know my athleticism is still lurking but there appears to be something physically messed up in my liver+digestive system.

I mentioned to the doctor who was sewing my eyelid that I had a perforated ulcer hospitalization in 2012 (i.e. flooding of the abdominal cavity with the stomach acid for 3 days), and she remarked, "that is bad so you had surgery". And I told her no I survived it without surgery. So she was surprised to hear that.

I don't know what to think of all this. I go to Singapore this week. As I said, if they can't give me a definitive diagnosis and treatment regimen, then I am going to switch gears on my exercise and raise it to BEAST MODE, meaning 110% effort every day as if i am in Spring Training for high school (american) football where we absolutely kill ourselves with all day workouts.

In Singapore, the Holiday Inn express has a gym so I am going to try to workout every day, instead of every other or 3rd day as I have been doing. I am bringing a laptop (which my son loaned me) so I can work in the hotel if I feel healthy enough.

I don' know what else to say except I am exasperated and pissed off. I don't know what else to do. Four years of fighting this health problem (and 6 years before that of decline from the original HPV infection that based on symptoms I had suspected as starting my decline from former specimen of health and athleticism), and nothing seems to work in terms of getting me back to the normalcy I need to be able to work effectively and normally.

I am pissed off and I don't think any more talking can help. So I will post this to the forum and STFU. Now it is a war between myself and this illness and one of us is going to die, because i am tired of living like this. BEAST MODE ensues next because I don't know what else to do. I am tired of always having insomnia and being a vegetable zombie.

Extremely pissed off.

Qwick2learn posted this video. Quite  interesting actually.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373864.msg17426423#msg17426423

Thanks CoinCube. Very interesting.

I may give that a try. Actually I used to do this at age 13. I didn't realize that I was doing his method. I would use breathing to control my ability to hold my breath until the scalding hot water of the bathtub for 3+ minutes. I would put the water that was so hot that I it hurt to put my toe in.

Then I would use breathing to slowly immerse myself. I was probably doing it because of need to deal with emotional trauma of the home situation at the time. I seemed to have quit it when I moved to California to live with my Dad at age 15.

Dude why the fuck are you overtraining and doing boxing when you need to focus on mental stuff. You need to do healthy amount of training, overtraining is bad and only people with elite genetics can sustain overtraining because they can deal with the stress but most people can't, so you should focus on healthy amount of training and not obsessing over it because it's stupid, then focus on coding and getting things done and you must stop posting on any internet forum until you have the bitcoin killer ready, you have this year to shock the world so stop wasting time, by 2018 it will be too late, I think nobody will believe you ever had any bitcoin competition in your hands.
Hal Finney was coding even in his last stages with his fucked up disaease using eye tracking technology so I think you can do it if you focus and stop being obsessive over health quality. Im not saying u should stop trying to fix it but you shouldn't over obsess and continue to work on the code and stop posting on forums too much since that can be exhausting.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:24:06 PM

Well this thread is about him so who the fuck do you expect him to write about, you or your buttbud spoetnik?

Yes.

And delusion-ware ?

I ROFL'd i dunno bout you.  Cheesy

PS:
I
I
I
I

(that was only 6 so it's cool)  Grin

PPS:
You might need this pictured below..

Delusionware ?

BUUUUURN !!!!!11

iamnotback

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:36:02 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 06:57:50 PM by iamnotback

who actually shares stuff like this? seek mental help fast.

Afraid to post from his true identity.

What are you afraid of pinhead?

We don't live in the 1950s any more Grandpa.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:30:34 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 08:14:40 PM by iamnotback

Dude why the fuck are you overtraining and doing boxing when you need to focus on mental stuff. You need to do healthy amount of training, overtraining is bad and only people with elite genetics can sustain overtraining because they can deal with the stress but most people can't, so you should focus on healthy amount of training and not obsessing over it because it's stupid, then focus on coding and getting things done and you must stop posting on any internet forum until you have the bitcoin killer ready, you have this year to shock the world so stop wasting time, by 2018 it will be too late, I think nobody will believe you ever had any bitcoin competition in your hands.
Hal Finney was coding even in his last stages with his fucked up disaease using eye tracking technology so I think you can do it if you focus and stop being obsessive over health quality. Im not saying u should stop trying to fix it but you shouldn't over obsess and continue to work on the code and stop posting on forums too much since that can be exhausting.

Why is so impossible for people to understand that illnesses are not all the same. Different illnesses have different symptoms and outcomes.

You people are so damn presumptuous. You don't even try to understand what you don't understand. Rather you just make assumptions which are incorrect.

1. My health has been declining for many years, and I tried everything ranging from no exercise, to limited exercise, to regular exercise. And every possible imaginable supplement and known treatment option excepting surgery. Nothing works. Nothing. So I might as well try to do something. Because nothing else is working. (Don't tell me I haven't tried modern medicine because I also did 21 days of doxycycline)

Also when I didn't do as much exercise, my health became much worse! Almost entirely debilitated. It got so bad that I thought I had MLS where I started to have very weak legs and uncontrollable muscle spasms and I was starting to become crippled.

2. Hal had ALS which as I understand it although rapidly terminal and extremely debilitating to his physical body, it actually doesn't inhibit the activity of the thinking part of the brain. Afaik, he wasn't in physical pain (probably emotional pain though), rather just unable to use his physical body. His mind was apparently as active as ever, but in a jail because he couldn't communicate efficiently.

My illness is not the same as his illness. Before he died, I had messaged him because I thought I had MLS and I thought maybe treatment options I was trying he might want to know about (but I hadn't studied ALS and later I realized my messages to him were silly). My symptoms include debilitating discomfort and inflammation of the brain and skull which actually inhibits normal mental activity. Whereas, Hal could not move his body yet his brain was totally alert, I can move my body fine but my brain becomes totally lacking of energy and thus discombobulated (not always as it comes and goes throughout the day or in batches of days). The best way to try to imagine my symptoms is to not sleep for 48 hours where you can barely hold your eyes open, also eat some feces so you have a really bad stomachache and diarrhea and feel like you want to vomit and feel horrible, then try to do something mentally. And my illness causes horrendous insomnia as well. It isn't something in my mental condition that is causing it. It is a physical problem in my digestive system and liver. In fact, after I ate tonight (while I was writing here on the forum), I had a horrible inflammation cascade (meaning welts on the back my head, burning in my abdomen and generally feeling like shit again), because my body was digesting that food. Food makes me very ill. But I need food.

My mental exasperation is an outcome of 4 years of having those damn symptoms every day. Wouldn't you be fucking tired of have horrible diarrhea and feeling like you had not slept every damn day for 4 fucking years? Come on. Be fucking real.

How can you possibly equate the two types of symptoms? They are not at all similar.

As for Spoetnik saying he has health problems, first of all I presume he doesn't have the symptoms I just described. And secondly he apparently isn't doing any major coding at this time.

Don't you think that since I am a smart guy that if there was any way I could just code and do less physical activity, that of course I would have a long time ago chosen that, because certainly after making a lot of money, I could afford better health care. Obviously I tried that in the 2013- 2015 timeframe and it didn't work. Do you guys just assume that I am a dumb ass or totally full of shit. I don't understand this. I am very open and honest about everything and I have demonstrated my intellect. Why is that you guys think I could be so totally dumb? Isn't the more probable explanation that you guys lack social skills and are dumb.

I am ill. And you guys add to my illness by causing me so much additional stress. You make this thread without asking me. I try to share openly and you guys complain about everything. You guys go on and on and cause me to waste umpteen hours in this forum and now is 4am. WTF  Huh

Please guys, stop being pinheads.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 08:13:22 PM

~LOL~

There went any interest I might have had in what you have to say, Son.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:15:52 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 08:35:39 PM by iamnotback

~LOL~

There went any interest I might have had in what you have to say, Son.

Tell us your real identity so I can embarrass the fuck out of you soon, kid.

I am not anonymous. If you can dish it out, then stand behind your words with your real world reputation. Otherwise you are just another irrelevant pinhead.

See how this works. Everyone one of your anonymous pinheads can come take pot shots at me (wasting my time and keeping me awake until 4am when you know damn well I have an illness and such stress is not healthy for me). But I can't hold you accountable, because you are too chickenshit to put your reputation on the line.

And with your bullshit you delay any sort of progress I could make, thus making your trolling a self-fulfilling attack on any progress that our ecosystem could make. Proud of yourself and don't even put your reputation on the line. Arrogant destroyer of progress.

"age of altcoins begins"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJkh3b_ykTA

Then she stopped the channel and started promoting Dash fulltime... I dont know, seems clear to me.

It started as a good, neutral program that had good videos. But it's clear as that as the subscribers and ad revenue grew, the channel took a certain direction and that was to hate on Core+blockstream while shilling Classic, then Classic was a failure, so Bitcoin Unlimites shilling started and so on.

She seems to be principled on decentralization and she is preferring to veer in the direction of what ever can avoid Bitcoin maximalization. That seems to be a philosophy and not a scam.

As for her affiliation with Dash, she perhaps realized that crypto-currency is doomed and she might as well cash in while she can. Seems highly rational to me.

Meanwhile someone like myself who threatens to actually offer a viable decentralization solution, is attacked by pinheads. Wonderful ecosystem we have here at BCT.

Love y'all.  Roll Eyes
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 08:32:21 PM

iamnotback

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

As I thought, you are pinhead coward. You are on Ignore. Goodbye irrelevant asshole. You are incorrect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: