Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a writing job for 4$ .  (Read 167 times)
Arma3 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

I'm offering writing services for 4$.  I am good in it and i have done it before also .Here is a sample of an article that i wrote on Esport .

Reynad's comments about Meta Snaphot spurs ire in the Hearthstone community.

After uploading a video on youtube  about Meta Snapshot's misconceptions Hearthstone player Reynad shaked the game's competitive scene, in the video he speaks about how the webgroup Tempo Storm makes their detailed graphs about win/lose ratios on the players decks and classes named "Meta Snapshot" and why most players are wrong when addresing the graphs.

Most of the Hearthstone's community felt offended as he spoke on a condescending way and even insulted other players who spoke their opinion, to quote him "Have your crayon based percentages. Shut the f**k up."

He even went as far as talking about Tempo Storm's competition, the community named Vicious Syndicate, who also makes detailed graphs and articles named "Data Reports", this ironically, made them also speak on Reynad's misconceptions about their graphs.

Reddit Hearthstone's community had mixed opinions on the video, some felt ofended, some where in approval, others just made fun the situation and made memes instead.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: