Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banker Manipulation of Bitcoin - Alex Jones is Cointel  (Read 3528 times)
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:01:06 PM

Isn't this the same old MO of the bankers that they trotted out 2 years ago?? Oh wait, isn't this the same MO they used against gold over 100 years ago??? Are people still dumb enough to fall for it and does it even matter??

Look, I had to sign back on this forum just to address this. When I see Alex Jones predict the sell off the day before and the same gang of idiots on youtube suddenly bad-mouthing bitcoin again, its too obvious to pass up.

It's a pretty simple plan: the bankers buy up and then sell off large amounts of bitcoin (100+ years ago they did it with gold), then they use their media mouthpieces to claim that the volatility makes it a failure as a currency. Back at the beginning of the 20th century, they used this technique as an excuse to call for an "elastic" currency controlled by central bankers.

Are people still dumb enough to fall for that and does it matter?

Seems to me all this strategy does with bitcoin is make the price go up faster. Each time they do this it is going to bring in new interest and while some will panic sell, many will hold while they wait for the price to return to where they bought in.

But yeah, if you actually needed more proof that Alex Jones is cointel, now you have it.

I'm grumpy!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dutt

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 10:05:32 PM

Yes, this wasn't bubble like growth fueled by crazy expectations and human greed, it was crazy reptillian overlords keeping bitcoin away from the "real price" and making "stupid people" sell.  Roll Eyes

moni3z

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:06:34 PM

I like how Alex jones pandered to any conspiracy nut in the early days to promote his shitty show, talking about secret reptilian shapeshifters and now everybody assumes he is one because ever since he got mainstream he's toned down some of the crazy and doesn't allow anybody to rant about shapeshifting overlords. OMG THE SHAPESHIFTERS GOT TO U!

As for him being cointel no he's just a hack. A lot of gold/silver standard evangelists won't have anything to do with bitcoin either
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:06:42 PM

Yes, this wasn't bubble like growth fueled by crazy expectations and human greed, it was crazy reptillian overlords keeping bitcoin away from the "real price" and making "stupid people" sell.  Roll Eyes

Nice strawman - that isn't what I said, you stupid shit.

I'm grumpy!!
noedaRDH

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:07:43 PM

For all we know Bitcoin might have been the banking cartel's pet project from the start (as Jones have said). They want to show that any currencies that are not in the banks' control is doomed to fail.

1NwGKiLcAngD1KiCCivxT6EDJmyXMGqM9q

Ask not what Bitcoin can do for you - ask what you can do for Bitcoin.
Acesbomb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:08:40 PM

it was average people who crashed it, but only because the NWO have been poisioning their minds through chemicals in their water. NWO made bitcoin and now they crash it just for the lolz
boscorocks

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:12:18 PM

it was average people who crashed it, but only because the NWO have been poisioning their minds through chemicals in their water. NWO made bitcoin and now they crash it just for the lolz

Yes, but along the same lines, wouldn't bitcoin be the ultimate currency for the new world order and wouldn't we have to have mircochips or QR code tattoos? I mean electronic currency is much more conspiracy like and antichrist than paper.
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:12:54 PM

For all we know Bitcoin might have been the banking cartel's pet project from the start (as Jones have said).

I think you both have been eating too many lead paint chips.

I'm grumpy!!
Acesbomb

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:14:24 PM

For all we know Bitcoin might have been the banking cartel's pet project from the start (as Jones have said).

Thats EXACTLY what they want you to think!!!  Wink  you wearing a wire?
noedaRDH

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:15:22 PM

We have no idea who Satoshi is.

The best way to show that a decentralized currency won't work is by introducing one - associate it with volatility, drugs, illegal activities, so on and so forth, then crash it down to the ground.

Of course I could be wrong. The burst that's going on right now could be just because Gox is incompetent and there isn't some greater power at hand trying to fuck Bitcoin.

dutt

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 10:17:11 PM

Nice strawman - that isn't what I said, you stupid shit.

Sorry  Kiss

Acesbomb

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:18:26 PM

The best way to show that a decentralized currency won't work is by introducing one - associate it with volatility, drugs, illegal activities, so on and so forth, then crash it down to the ground.

Of course I could be wrong. The burst that's going on right now could be just because Gox is incompetent and there isn't some greater power at hand trying to fuck Bitcoin.

Yeah, but maybe they knew you would think this so they didn't do it. Or maybe they wanted you to think this......  Huh Huh Huh Wait what were we talking about again?
noedaRDH

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:19:06 PM

Yeah, but maybe they knew you would think this so they didn't do it. Or maybe they wanted you to think this......  Huh Huh Huh Wait what were we talking about again?

I don't know anymore.

cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:21:36 PM

I doubt the people who run the country would invent bitcoin just to shoot it down. Besides, its open source so people can just create a new one.

Besides, if that were the case, why the desperate attempts at bashing it by agents like Alex Jones??

I'm grumpy!!
noedaRDH

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:24:50 PM

I doubt the people who run the country would invent bitcoin just to shoot it down. Besides, its open source so people can just create a new one.

Besides, if that were the case, why the desperate attempts at bashing it by agents like Alex Jones??

Because Jones, in the minds of the everyman, represent the "alternate thinker".

The mainstream media is just the "normative thinker".

If both are against Bitcoin due to whatever reason, then there's no reason to believe in cryptocurrency.

That's how they do it: they corner both sides of thought, they control the mainstream thoughts, and they control the alternative thoughts.

moni3z

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:26:31 PM

Alex Jones bashes it probably because his face is selling gold somewhere like Glen Beck and his goldline pimping ads
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:26:50 PM

If both are against Bitcoin due to whatever reason, then there's no reason to believe in cryptocurrency.

That's how they do it: they corner both sides of thought, they control the mainstream thoughts, and they control the alternative thoughts.

I don't think they're accomplishing anything other than making it painfully obvious that Jones is cointel, and that bitcoin scares the shit out of them.

I'm grumpy!!
Acesbomb

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:27:57 PM

Alex Jones was not bashing it. I can get on board with a lot of things he claims and I think he is OTT on a lot of other things. However I believe bitcoin is doing a good enough job at damaging itself without any outside influences.
For now.
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:28:59 PM

Back at the beginning of the 20th century, they used this technique as an excuse to call for an "elastic" currency controlled by central bankers.

Thank God someone else on this board knows some basic history. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Bitcoin is most certainly in the crosshairs of the central banksters. They took Liberty Dollar down, hard, when it was only valued at $20 million but was the second most used currency in the US.
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:31:01 PM

I met Jones in Denver when he was hanging out at Joby Weeks' house (an admitted mason descended from William Sinclair of Rosslyn chapel fame).

Jones is a mason and CIA asset. Hate to break the news to his fanboys.

I'm grumpy!!
Severian

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:32:17 PM

I have no idea what he is but he's an asshole that can't be trusted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uyIVzdvGi4
noedaRDH

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:35:01 PM

I met Jones in Denver when he was hanging out at Joby Weeks' house (an admitted mason descended from William Sinclair of Rosslyn chapel fame).

I would not doubt that Jones is a mason. He's got that oof-ish righteous and paranoid demeanor.

Acesbomb

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:36:15 PM

Back at the beginning of the 20th century, they used this technique as an excuse to call for an "elastic" currency controlled by central bankers.

Thank God someone else on this board knows some basic history. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Bitcoin is most certainly in the crosshairs of the central banksters. They took Liberty Dollar down, hard, when it was only valued at $20 million but was the second most used currency in the US.

Yes all true, but lets face it, one exchange, it could be a kid in a basement never mind a professional job.

I totally agree though, BITCOIN is now on their shit list with all the coverage it has been getting.
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:36:57 PM

I would not doubt that Jones is a mason. He's got that oof-ish righteous and paranoid demeanor.

I watched him give another mason the grip. He definitely is.

I'm grumpy!!
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:37:05 PM

He's definitely not a Mason.  And probably not CIA either. If he's anything it would be FBI COINTELPRO like Hal Turner but even that is something which we can't know.
patnor1011

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:37:24 PM

Reptilian shape changers  Roll Eyes
what do you smoke guys? that must be some serious shit. can I have some of it too?
noedaRDH

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:38:06 PM

Reptilian shape changers  Roll Eyes
what do you smoke guys? that must be some serious shit. can I have some of it too?

Who said anything about reptilians?

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:38:55 PM

I think 'the man' could have done this, and could in the future do this sort of thing, but that it wasn't the case here.

Really it was just classic bubble. It followed the classic bubble graph almost exactly.

Thing is: Bitcoin does have incredible use and value and is an amazing new currency. This over-correction seems almost reasonable to me. It was getting a lot of media attention. Something -- anything-- just can not sustain that rate growth (ok well maybe besides the U.S debt perhaps).

I think the community learned how bad it was to have one exchange dominating the market. With all the decentralized appeal of bitcoin it doesn't help to have so few exchanges...

Bubble for the modern time: the last week has been an incredible rollacoaster. And I don't even have any guess what prices will be like tomorrow. I could believe anything from $1 - $250 .

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Severian

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:39:51 PM

Unless you're familiar with the history of central banking of the past 100 years and how its adherents operate in the marketplace, why do you even think your opinion matters?

Seriously, read some fucking history. You sound like someone that knows nothing about Bitcoin but still feels like their opinion has merit.
noedaRDH

Finding Satoshi

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:40:48 PM

I think 'the man' could have done this, and could in the future do this sort of thing, but that it wasn't the case here.

Really it was just classic bubble. It followed the classic bubble graph almost exactly.

Thing is: Bitcoin does have incredible use and value and is an amazing new currency. This over-correction seems almost reasonable to me. It was getting a lot of media attention. Something -- anything-- just can not sustain that rate growth (ok well maybe besides the U.S debt perhaps).

I think the community learned how bad it was to have one exchange dominating the market. With all the decentralized appeal of bitcoin it doesn't help to have so few exchanges...

Bubble for the modern time: the last week has been an incredible rollacoaster. And I don't even have any guess what prices will be like tomorrow. I could believe anything from $1 - $250 .

Well I hope guys like Keiser and now the "Twins" can help create a few more very professional and reliable exchanges. Gox is definitely among the weakest link in Bitcoin's growth at the moment, as it always has been for the past few years.

cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:43:22 PM

A bubble, yes, but it definitely had help from the banking elite. The fact that Jones called the sell off within a day just proves it.

I'm grumpy!!
Severian

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:47:42 PM

A bubble, yes, but it definitely had help from the banking elite. The fact that Jones called the sell off within a day just proves it.

I posted this elsewhere but I'll put it here also:

“Very pleased we have entered into relations again with American Government” -Rothschilds, 1878

TLDR: Congressional documents showing 1895 contract between US government, Rothschilds and JP Morgan to prevent US default. Rothschild-backed bank, the Federal Reserve, 18 years later.

To repeat to the naysayers: Learn what you're speaking of before you start calling names.
Blindfolded

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:48:26 PM

[/quote]

Well I hope guys like Keiser and now the "Twins" can help create a few more very professional and reliable exchanges. Gox is definitely among the weakest link in Bitcoin's growth at the moment, as it always has been for the past few years.
[/quote]

I think this is the only rational thought in this whole thread.
Acesbomb

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:50:12 PM

[/quote]

I think this is the only rational thought in this whole thread.

[/quote]

Two levels of paranoia, extreme and insufficient. You never know.
Severian

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:51:15 PM

There's no such thing as "extreme paranoia" in the Age of the Patriot Act.

There's being careful and being less careful.
Acesbomb

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:52:06 PM

There's no such thing as "extreme paranoia" in the Age of the Patriot Act.

There's being careful and being less careful.

haha, I'm not American, forgive me.
Severian

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:53:45 PM

The people behind the Patriot Act don't care about country of origin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_rendition
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:54:59 PM

Isn't this the same old MO of the bankers that they trotted out 2 years ago?? Oh wait, isn't this the same MO they used against gold over 100 years ago??? Are people still dumb enough to fall for it and does it even matter??

Look, I had to sign back on this forum just to address this. When I see Alex Jones predict the sell off the day before and the same gang of idiots on youtube suddenly bad-mouthing bitcoin again, its too obvious to pass up.

It's a pretty simple plan: the bankers buy up and then sell off large amounts of bitcoin (100+ years ago they did it with gold), then they use their media mouthpieces to claim that the volatility makes it a failure as a currency. Back at the beginning of the 20th century, they used this technique as an excuse to call for an "elastic" currency controlled by central bankers.

Are people still dumb enough to fall for that and does it matter?

Seems to me all this strategy does with bitcoin is make the price go up faster. Each time they do this it is going to bring in new interest and while some will panic sell, many will hold while they wait for the price to return to where they bought in.

But yeah, if you actually needed more proof that Alex Jones is cointel, now you have it.

Funny you bring this up. A buddy of mine and I have been conspiracy theorizing this exact thing all day.
patnor1011

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:57:10 PM

Unless you're familiar with the history of central banking of the past 100 years and how its adherents operate in the marketplace, why do you even think your opinion matters?

Seriously, read some fucking history. You sound like someone that knows nothing about Bitcoin but still feels like their opinion has merit.

Listen, perhaps you read too much about history and not what was in start of this thread. Why do you think that your opinion has more merit is this based on your reading of history or number of post?
Seriously, another self-proclaimed expert?  
Acesbomb

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:59:11 PM

The people behind the Patriot Act don't care about country of origin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_rendition

Really wish Ron Paul got voted in.  Angry

See congress took out privacy laws from CISPA.

If I was American I would be buying guns, ammo & tinned food with my bitcoins.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:01:09 PM

I think folks may be over-stating the size of the bitcoin market in relation to any other major currency market.  A $1 / $2 billion market is next to nothing in comparison to any other major currency market or exchange. The US stock market is worth over $50 trillion dollars for example. Bitcoin at its peak was still classified as a small-fish market cap. Not to take anything away from my favourite currency of course.

I think bitcoin will be more a force that'll put fear into some governments sometime down the road... 2-3 years at least.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Severian

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:01:39 PM

Seriously, another self-proclaimed expert?  

I'd show you my degrees but I'd prefer to stay anon.

If you have an interest, start with the link I posted. It's short and easy to read, perfect for the modern mind. It's also US government documents only.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 05:09:41 AM

Outta curiousity, why does www.freeworldmarket.com now redirects to http://www.infowars.com/ ?

I'll be adding companies from my website - www.freeworldmarket.com. They already accept privately minted silver medallions, so its a warm market.

WHOIS search results for:FREEWORLDMARKET.COM(Registered)
Is this your
domain?   
Add hosting, email and more.
Want to buy
this domain?   
Get it with our Domain Buy service.
Domain Name: FREEWORLDMARKET.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2012-02-19 12:43:01
Creation Date: 2007-10-17 19:47:03
Registrar Expiration Date: 2015-03-05 06:59:59
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
DomainStatus: clientDeleteProhibited
DomainStatus: clientRenewProhibited
DomainStatus: clientTransferProhibited
DomainStatus: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant Name: Joby Weeks
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 01:03:33 AM

Outta curiousity, why does www.freeworldmarket.com now redirects to http://www.infowars.com/ ?

I'll be adding companies from my website - www.freeworldmarket.com. They already accept privately minted silver medallions, so its a warm market.

WHOIS search results for:FREEWORLDMARKET.COM(Registered)
Is this your
domain?   
Add hosting, email and more.
Want to buy
this domain?   
Get it with our Domain Buy service.
Domain Name: FREEWORLDMARKET.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2012-02-19 12:43:01
Creation Date: 2007-10-17 19:47:03
Registrar Expiration Date: 2015-03-05 06:59:59
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
DomainStatus: clientDeleteProhibited
DomainStatus: clientRenewProhibited
DomainStatus: clientTransferProhibited
DomainStatus: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant Name: Joby Weeks

I think you answered your own question. Joby has the domain and redirected it to Infowars. I let him buy the domain back when we were still friends. I built the site, had business cards made but he had the domain from the start. Alas, it really doesn't matter since the premise of the site - silver backed electronic currency - was/is pretty much destroyed by bitcoin anyway.

I'm grumpy!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: