Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: an opportunity,need some Business Partner in bitcoin startup  (Read 1458 times)
t0pidea (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:48:19 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 05:23:45 PM by t0pidea

Hello dears
this is the opportunity for you
we will be launch our startup soon
we have a new idea for transfer money from a country to another country with base of bitcoin
this idea will be help to grow bitcoin advocate
our project written by by ASP.net and this is in under test and connect to bitcoin for payment
we will grow our team so we will be add some business partner. we need a agent in every country and will be give some shares of our company in this country to our agent
if you wish, you can send your resume work and your favorite work and you capabilities to us.
we need some managers and some employee in some countries and we will be give you share of our company
send us every work you can do for grow this company and startup
our email is : t0p3ecurity@gmail.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t0pidea (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

Attention : you don't need pay any money our buy shares. we need just your think and Expertise. so don't worry
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

I'm definitely interested , I'm also a ASP.NET C# developer but I'm not really an expert . I would like to hear more information's about your project and how It's going to work though before taking any decisions. I'm from Africa btw , I'm not sure If North Africa is one of your targets or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
t0pidea (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:00:44 PM

I'm definitely interested , I'm also a ASP.NET C# developer but I'm not really an expert . I would like to hear more information's about your project and how It's going to work though before taking any decisions. I'm from Africa btw , I'm not sure If North Africa is one of your targets or not.
dear friend
please mail us to our Recruitment unit and send your resume work and your favorite work and you capabilities
t0p3ecurity@gmail.com
we will be analysis and inform you
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:30:21 PM

So, basically your project is like remittance, with bitcoin? Or it's kind of exchange?
I'm interested, i can do with graphic design if you need, i'm from indonesia, here bitcoin users have quite a lot.
Are you have Skype? You can PM me.
t0pidea (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

So, basically your project is like remittance, with bitcoin? Or it's kind of exchange?
I'm interested, i can do with graphic design if you need, i'm from indonesia, here bitcoin users have quite a lot.
Are you have Skype? You can PM me.
hello my friend
please mail us
we can more talk about it
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

Before you start the company,make sure you're complying with the government norms in your legislation.Your entire Stack likes on Asp.Net ? Is it an 'install to desktop' based application ?
Are you guys funded or found any investors who'd be willing to invest ?
t0pidea (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

Before you start the company,make sure you're complying with the government norms in your legislation.Your entire Stack likes on Asp.Net ? Is it an 'install to desktop' based application ?
Thanks for your description
this is a website for transfer money from a country to another country (for example change the USD to Euro) with base of bitcoin
we have some investor's help us for more growing but we need some employee and manager in another countries for more grow because this is our believe. we need great team for this project 
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

this is a website for transfer money from a country to another country (for example change the USD to Euro) with base of bitcoin
we have some investor's help us for more growing but we need some employee and manager in another countries for more grow because this is our believe. we need great team for this project 

I am from India, and i am from financial field so i can help you by setting your company in my country and take care of full financial functions like getting details of customers needs and requirements.
t0pidea (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:05:45 PM

I am from India, and i am from financial field so i can help you by setting your company in my country and take care of full financial functions like getting details of customers needs and requirements.
very good
we need a agent in every country and we will be give some shares of our company in this country to our agent
please send your resume work and your ability by pm our email to me and we will be talk with you about your work and your task
anonymous2061

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 07:08:14 AM

Are you Indian or Paki?
2cV5S3zAuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:52:02 AM

Replied for validation.
Regards AD
t0pidea (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

Are you Indian or Paki?
yes we need agent in India and Pakistan
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:20:47 PM

Are you Indian or Paki?

He is asking you , that from which country are you, he is not applying it,

Thankyou very much for your interest , tomorrow i will send my resume to your PM  if you give me your email id i can send it through email also.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:40:36 PM

Are you Indian or Paki?

I am also from India , but i am from marketing field so if you feel that i can help you in any means then just PM me i will give you my resume after i receive your confirmation
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: