Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 11:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Lealana / Nastyfans SHIBANU / CI / HardBTC set / LOWERED PRICES  (Read 3119 times)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:21:12 AM

@ BigCoinWhale it dont know is louisieth1 is a scammer or not but the evidence he has posted seems to nail you and your alt account cfif

He create a fake account and try to scam me for 1.5 BTC. He posted a PM I sent to the scammer so that is his account. That cfif guy posted my address but he don't say it is his address. I don't even know russian.

Why would cfif post your address twice before you even joined this forum - very suspicious?
BigCoinWhale

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

@ BigCoinWhale it dont know is louisieth1 is a scammer or not but the evidence he has posted seems to nail you and your alt account cfif

He create a fake account and try to scam me for 1.5 BTC. He posted a PM I sent to the scammer so that is his account. That cfif guy posted my address but he don't say it is his address. I don't even know russian.

Why would cfif post your address twice before you even joined this forum - very suspicious?

I do not know. You can send him private message to ask him.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 6099

Meh.

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

I think the two newbis on here are the same person from rereading the messages they posted here

Horrible time to bump this but o well

Are these your alt accounts killyou? Seems like a lot of bumping is happening without any action from those two. If not I'd perhaps report some of the comments, and maybe reopen this thread but make it self moderated?

FFrankie (OP)

Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

I think the two newbis on here are the same person from rereading the messages they posted here

Are these your alt accounts killyou? Seems like a lot of bumping is happening without any action from those two. If not I'd perhaps report some of the comments, and maybe reopen this thread but make it self moderated?

I don't think a self moderated thread would be good for business, and my only alt is killyou73 and the prices of the assembled shibanus have been adjusted to reflect the loaded doge on them
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:29:57 AM

I don't think a self moderated thread would be good for business, and my only alt is killyou73 and the prices of the assembled shibanus have been adjusted to reflect the loaded doge on them

Did you load them??  or did they come loaded???

AFAIK, they were sold unfunded.

I dont know how I missed this, but yes they were sold unfunded but I loaded them. The buyer funded silver lealana will also be funded shortly along with the F*D #9
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1973

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 02:49:52 AM

I dont know how I missed this, but yes they were sold unfunded but I loaded them. The buyer funded silver lealana will also be funded shortly along with the F*D #9

But... Why? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:19:45 AM

But... Why? Tongue

Isn't that the whole point of an assembled coin for them to be loaded with their face value?
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

Lets hope something sells today!!!
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:01:47 PM

But... Why? Tongue

Isn't that the whole point of an assembled coin for them to be loaded with their face value?

I believe so.....
Many of us do this when buying Lealana coins from smoothie.

I just think that many of us are used to buying assembled coins that come unloaded (save for Casascius,others)  and leave the loaded ones to the DIY versions.....

...just my 2 satoshi Smiley

Well, thats why I am loading the buyer funded lealana and the F*D!!! If the post office ever finds the package they lost. I also lowered the prices on some items
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:41:02 PM

But... Why? Tongue

They don't need to be funded with face value IMO, but for Lealana coins I believe they come marked "buyer funded" if not funded with the face value prior to shipping.

I'm a little skeptical of buying funded Lealana's second hand from users I don't trust.

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:50:05 PM

But... Why? Tongue

They don't need to be funded with face value IMO, but for Lealana coins I believe they come marked "buyer funded" if not funded with the face value prior to shipping.

I'm a little skeptical of buying funded Lealana's second hand from users I don't trust.

The first bits are on the lealanas so I don't see what the problem is.

So you are saying you do not trust me? Even tho  I am accepting escrow and going the extra mile with them which anyone who as bought a coin from me can confirm
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:00:07 PM

So you are saying you do not trust me? Even tho  I am accepting escrow and going the extra mile with them which anyone who as bought a coin from me can confirm

Nope, I was stating the Lealanas are nice unfunded as well and there is a difference between the "buyer funded" and fully funded.  I wouldn't have any issue purchasing from you with the terms you have set up, nice work on those details.  Smiley

I'm sometimes skeptical of buying coins from users I haven't dealt with and don't trust to not have tampered with the coin or generated an address with the same firstbits as the coin.  It's really important to check the hologram on a funded coin and make sure you have the address from the manufacturer (in this case, verified full public key from smoothie).

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:26:17 AM

Nope, I was stating the Lealanas are nice unfunded as well and there is a difference between the "buyer funded" and fully funded.  I wouldn't have any issue purchasing from you with the terms you have set up, nice work on those details.  Smiley

I'm sometimes skeptical of buying coins from users I haven't dealt with and don't trust to not have tampered with the coin or generated an address with the same firstbits as the coin.  It's really important to check the hologram on a funded coin and make sure you have the address from the manufacturer (in this case, verified full public key from smoothie).

I see, thank you I guess. However, I do not see the point in inspecting the hologram since a group of people figured out how to remove the adhesive from a cas coin and leave it virtually undetectable besides a needle mark 
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:26:53 PM

I see, thank you I guess. However, I do not see the point in inspecting the hologram since a group of people figured out how to remove the adhesive from a cas coin and leave it virtually undetectable besides a needle mark 

No problem, I agree that a perfect hologram removal is not noticeable but most people out there don't have that level of expertise so any check is better than no check.  Smiley

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:49:21 PM

No problem, I agree that a perfect hologram removal is not noticeable but most people out there don't have that level of expertise so any check is better than no check.  Smiley

I agree, if there is anyone that wants a video of my coins holograms before I ship and you pay escrow feel free to ask me.
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:21:08 PM

I lowered the prices on almost all of the items, I wanna say 80%.

Maybe something will sell today. Probably not but I can hope

up up and away
I wonder what will happen if I auctioned all of these
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 11:02:28 PM

My guess is.... You won't be happy. But that's just me. I don't auction something anymore unless I think there is at least, or possibly more demand than what I'm currently trying to sell something for. Otherwise, be patient and you'll eventually get what you want. Keep the HOPE alive ya know! ? Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:54:56 PM

My guess is.... You won't be happy. But that's just me. I don't auction something anymore unless I think there is at least, or possibly more demand than what I'm currently trying to sell something for. Otherwise, be patient and you'll eventually get what you want. Keep the HOPE alive ya know! ? Cheesy

The auction is looking like a better and better idea.

I need to sell some of these!!!
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 11:01:01 PM

How about auction this? I'd probably bid? Tongue

Funded Lealana 1/4 OZ Silver .10 BTC #300

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██