Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNSOLVED] WEX.NZ REFUSING TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT (thousands of dollars)  (Read 14470 times)
jackshephard

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:56:47 PM

Hi @cryptodevil

what you think of taking this issue to twitter and other media? Becuase by posting tweets by using btc-e hashtags, will surely hurt them? We can also make posts on different sites too? Doing this will surely gona hurt them and loose many users who already using this site.
Steve, can you push that issue with them and asked them to make sure the same person handles the ticket because you have been asked the same things repeatedly over the last year?

I can try to do that. I cannot differentiate if it's another assistant, since they're all "BTC-E Support". But most definitely I've been messaging different assistants, no amount of stupidity would justify otherwise. Also, not having someone that speaks/understands actual English is very challenging if we consider they cater to an international audience.
One of the big down-falls about BTC-E is their Russia only language restrictions, if you were speaking russian I think they might have reacted better considering you could also call and chat etc etc... such a big site with no efficient support is a big downfall..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steven009 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:53:53 AM

Hi @cryptodevil

what you think of taking this issue to twitter and other media? Becuase by posting tweets by using btc-e hashtags, will surely hurt them? We can also make posts on different sites too? Doing this will surely gona hurt them and loose many users who already using this site.
Steve, can you push that issue with them and asked them to make sure the same person handles the ticket because you have been asked the same things repeatedly over the last year?

I can try to do that. I cannot differentiate if it's another assistant, since they're all "BTC-E Support". But most definitely I've been messaging different assistants, no amount of stupidity would justify otherwise. Also, not having someone that speaks/understands actual English is very challenging if we consider they cater to an international audience.
One of the big down-falls about BTC-E is their Russia only language restrictions, if you were speaking russian I think they might have reacted better considering you could also call and chat etc etc... such a big site with no efficient support is a big downfall..

Exactly. I've linked them this thread on my ticket replies, and I'm certainly they've seen this thread already. That's why they offered to send the funds to a different account. But they're looping the situation (again).

Last time they replied was roughly 2 days ago. Lets see...

*Image Removed*
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:33:06 PM

Situation still not sorted. They have sent the same message on the 20th saying they would transfer the funds to the new account registered on their support system, but they haven't done it (been 3 days now since their last message).

Plus, @btc-e.com deleted @cryptodevil's message on their official thread, which means they're aware of the situation at hand. They're turning a blind eye on this...

*Image Removed*
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

Situation still not sorted. They have sent the same message on the 20th saying they would transfer the funds to the new account registered on their support system, but they haven't done it (been 3 days now since their last message).

Plus, @btc-e.com deleted @cryptodevil's message on their official thread, which means they're aware of the situation at hand. They're turning a blind eye on this...
Dang. Does anybody think it would make a difference if we all tagged the BTC-e account with negative reputation and referred to this thread?

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:26:36 AM

I posted the below in BTC-E's Russian thread and they deleted it without responding. I have since reposted it there and in their English thread.

REPOSTING AS ORIGINAL MESSAGE DELETED BY BTC-E WITHOUT RESPONSE

(Excuse the English but posting in this subbie makes the most sense given the situation)

Are there any forum members in this thread who are willing to translate the details of an absurdly-overdue support ticket from English to Russian so BTC-E's support desk might finally get their act together and resolve it?

Since 2015 a user has been trying to recover his funds from an account he lost access to for various reasons and for the past year he has been going around in circles, being asked to perform a number of steps to prove his ID, which he did through legally-certified documents, only for him to then be asked the same questions he had already answered and to be told to take steps he already had dealt with.

We'd like to think it is an innocent, albeit pressing, problem with a lack of comprehension from the support staff, coupled with the likelihood the ticket has been handled by different people over the past year, none of whom seemed to have bothered communicating with the others.

If it isn't that then it could indicate a far more serious problem with BTC-E as a whole.

Would somebody be so kind as to translate a message from English to Russian so that we know for sure the BTC-E support desk will understand it? Google translate is not sufficient as it is is probably what the support staff have been using for reading and replying to English tickets.

The message which needs translating is:
URGENT!
This account recovery request has been ongoing for over a year and throughout that time the issue seems to be being handled by different people who are not communicating with each other because I keep being asked the same things and the whole process starts all over again.

You ask me to perform tasks to prove my ID matches the information you have on record and then, when I do, the process is started again with the same questions and requests.

I cannot sign or send from a previously-used bitcoin address because I do not have access to that wallet any longer. Neither can I access the previous email or skype addresses. What I do have is a set of legally-certified identity documents which match those you have on record for me, as well as the details of every transaction I did through your exchange from the date of when I first registered. I have even sent you a photo of me holding up my passport next to my face along with a hand-written note stating "for BTC-E". You then asked for a screenshot of my wallet, which I sent, only to be asked the same thing at a later date.

At one point I though it was finally resolved when you told me that although the account couldn't be recovered you could transfer its funds to a new account for me. But it wasn't done. Then I started receiving messages from you asking all the same questions I was asked from the very beginning!

Please urgently escalate this ticket to a senior staff member who has the ability to properly process it through to resolution.

@BTC-E Respond, don't just delete and ignore.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1556

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:55:58 AM

Dang. Does anybody think it would make a difference if we all tagged the BTC-e account with negative reputation and referred to this thread?

Not really, they already have loads of negative trust ratings, but those have no effect on the trust-score visible under the name. But one/few more from DT listed member(s) could be helpful. Where's Vod when you need him most...

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

Similar situation, except I withdrew everything except like $10 worth of LTC (might be worth more now, who knows). Their email support just wreaks of bad grammar (I'm guessing the support team are the stereotypical Southeast Asians). Gave up after every email reply from them took half a day each and every time it seemed like a new person was writing. I guess I'm lucky it's just $10.
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

It's been 4 days now since their last reply, and I'm positive they're aware of this situation (they deleted the post of @cryptodevil on their offical thread).

*Image Removed*
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:33:25 PM

Bce нeoбxoдимыe вoпpocы зaдaнны пoльзoвaтeлю в тикeт, нe нaдo этo дyблиpoвaть нa фopyм.

Update: it seems like they've answered cryptodevil's message directly on their thread, and "immediately" they send me a ticket message assuring that the process is being handled by the technical department for the balance of my account.

They have sent me this:

"Дoбpый дeнь

Mы oжидaeм инфopмaции oт тexничecкoгo oтдeлa пo бaлaнcy вaшeгo aккayнт."

Which translates to: "Good afternoon, we expect information from the technical department for the balance of your account."

Now I'll just hope they actually do something.

*Image Removed*
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:13:06 AM

Yeah they deleted the reposts but at least this time they replied in the Russian thread with what google translate says is:

All the necessary questions to ask the user to the ticket, it is not necessary to duplicate it on a forum.

Considering this ticket is over a year old I don't know what they would consider as a reasonable time before escalating it to public forum discussion. Keep at it Steven, if they haven't resolved this by the weekend I'll reach out to other DT forum members to add to their negative trust rating.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:27:49 AM

Yeah they deleted the reposts but at least this time they replied in the Russian thread with what google translate says is:

All the necessary questions to ask the user to the ticket, it is not necessary to duplicate it on a forum.

Considering this ticket is over a year old I don't know what they would consider as a reasonable time before escalating it to public forum discussion. Keep at it Steven, if they haven't resolved this by the weekend I'll reach out to other DT forum members to add to their negative trust rating.

Been 3-4 days now since I've heard from them. I'll wait until Monday morning. If not, it's a complete scam from them.

*Image Removed*
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:02:07 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 08:57:26 AM by krack-r

Hey,

It seems like @btc-e.com is refusing me access to my own account. I've provided everything they've asked for but it seems like it's never enough. I have everything, from my last transactions to my account creation date. They have locked my account because of their new "policy" (if it's been inactive for a long time, it gets locked).

I even went as far as sending them a picture of me holding my passport with "for BTC-E" written on a paper.

They are asking for a minimum deposit using my older wallet account, which I no longer have access to (the wallet was used in 2012!).

I've been on and off with them for the past 13 months and it's becoming exhausting. So I'm all but convinced this is a poor excuse for scamming me.

Here's one of the dialogues we've had, one of many, over 13 months...

https://i.imgur.com/1Rz9LqE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0rXkR7x.png

https://i.imgur.com/6syrkJx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JSJVmvd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KJUDCJC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4K1xfOD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nxng51Z.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PiEVB3u.jpg

I think you're a liar and a thief.
You hacked someone's credentials to btc-e and changed the email so that you could change their password and transfer the coins to you.
Why else would you hide your email? Because you think that anyone having it might try the same.
Scumbag! Did you expect that a forum member will help you to defraud some poor bastard?

And if your real name is Steven how do you speak fluent Russian?
I understand Russian and your translations are spot on.
Google translate woudlnt have translated the messages correctly.

Show a real ID with the names registered in the account (you can hide the sensitive data) + the document that support said was photoshopped.
Then when we will all see it and  we will judge if its real or not.
I dont see a problem with you showing a document with txid on it.
I think you faked it and this is all a desperate attempt to steal lots of money.

Why do I think that?:
We dont know your email;
We dont know your wallet address;
We dont have the txid;
We dont know where are you from;
We dont know why wouldnt you send a notarized ID.

Usually when someone has this problem they treat it with urgency.
And for some reason you waited for 13 months. That tells quite a story.
If I had a blocked account with thousands of dollars (as you claim), I'd hire a lawyer to visit the business address of btc-e with notarized documents proving ownership.
If you're genuine - just do that.
But you're not. You dont want a lawyer involved. Because you're not who you're pretending to be.

A few questions:
1. How much bitcoin did you have in your account before it was blocked (non-confidential info, available freely on the blockchain for anyone and any transaction);
2. What's the Blockchain Wallet address, associated with the account (another non-confidential detail available on the blockchain)?;
3. How do you know Russian so well?

My theory: you wont share the above details because the real owner of the bitcoins will find out who stole them.

FYI forum members, on top of everything:
Trust summary for Steven009

This user's password was reset recently.

Please check the comment he left for btce:

To summarize: very convenient, the "owner" has lost his email, phone number, skype, btce wallet and is unable to provide ID. Seems legit!
You people make it possible for scammers to thrive. Please be vigilant and ban this hacker from the forum!

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:36:11 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 11:51:05 AM by cryptodevil

I think you're an idiot who is spraying their ignorance all over this and other threads.

See how this works? Only I've actually got good reason to assert such and will explain below:

Why else would you hide your email?
Nobody thinks his real name is Steven, you moron. Is your real name "krack-r"?

You might understand Russian but you clearly do not understand how to read English, particularly the parts where 'Steven' hasn't actually translated anything but has, instead, simply replied in English to what he believes is an accurate interpretation of what BTC-E support has said to him in Russian.

Show a real ID with the names registered in the account (you can hide the sensitive data) + the document that support said was photoshopped.

Firstly, he doesn't have to show *us* anything, especially idiots like you.
Secondly, back to your obvious reading comprehension problem:

I've notarized the documents they have asked for, it's publicly available and has a commission number (#) valid until July 2017.
Reason why they don't want to unlock my account is simply because they believe I photoshopped one of the documents (a wallet transaction, which I had no reason to do so). All I did was cut the parts on the screenshot that were not relevant to BTC-E (later on I sent them the original, untouched version).

Then, for some reason, you think you are entitled to all of this arrogant stupidity:
Why do I think that?:
We dont know your email;
We dont have the txid;
*You* don't see a problem with posting personal details on a public forum?
As I said, you're an idiot. 'Steven' is perfectly entitled to anonymity outside of the private information he is supplying to BTC-E themselves.

Also, as more evidence of your monumental stupidity and reading comprehension issues, which part of "I've been on and off with them for the past 13 months and it's becoming exhausting." sounds like he 'waited' 13 months?

If I had a blocked account </snip>
Nobody gives a fuck what you would do, you're an idiot who doesn't actually read the content of threads before posting, remember?

ORLY? That *must* be more evidence of his guilt, right?
Date Registered:    January 05, 2017
Idiot.

To summarize: very convenient, the "owner" has lost his email, phone number, skype, btce wallet and is unable to provide ID. Seems legit!
You people make it possible for scammers to thrive. Please be vigilant and ban this hacker from the forum!
I'm an idiot who doesn't like to think before I post multiple copies of the same bullshit accusations

There, FIFY.

What you've actually done, through posting this same misinformed, ignorant bullshit post on THREE FUCKING THREADS, is to give BTC-E an excuse to continue pretending like they're justified in withholding this guy's bitcoin from him.

A guy who, let's not forget, *has* provided them with legalised document proof of his identity AND details of trade transactions from the locked account and anything else they want OTHER than the things he has already explained he no longer has access to which, contrary to your basement-dweller dumb-fuckery, does actually happen in real life.

What your epic display of stupid has done has resulted in BTC-E, 20 minutes later, sending me not just one but TWO of their rare replies to this issue:
...utterly shocking degree of stupid...

Have you read this information?

Hello

We invite users to Moscow for verification in our office
^^^
@BTC-E No! This is unacceptable and unreasonable. No company has the right to demand its customers have to travel to resolve a problem, let alone to another country. You're behaving extremely unprofessionally.

The customer has all the identity documents you want, he has had them legalised, he can send you hard copies by courier if he has to.
STOP STALLING!

You should be ashamed of how badly your exchange is handling this situation. I'd be embarrassed to work for a company which treated its customers so poorly. Moreover I am finding this whole charade of obvious delays and excuses to be highly suspicious.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

Oh, and by the way, @BTC-E - don't think I didn't notice how quick you were to label the dm you sent me 20 MINUTES after that idiot's post with the subject "Re: Fraud".

You appear to be looking for reasons to colour this situation as being one of fraud so you don't have to give him back his funds, yet you have not presented any evidence to support this accusation. If anything, it is your customer who is providing you with all the legal documentation you are asking for, to which you then go silent and reset the ticket back to the beginning by asking the same questions all over again. The only side behaving like they are guilty of attempting to defraud the other is you.

Either prove he is not who he says he is or give him back his money.

It is that simple.

krack-r

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:45:38 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 03:17:05 PM by Cyrus

I think you're an idiot who is spraying their ignorance all over this and other threads.

See how this works? Only I've actually got good reason to assert such and will explain below:

Why else would you hide your email?
Nobody thinks his real name is Steven, you moron. Is your real name "krack-r"?

You might understand Russian but you clearly do not understand how to read English, particularly the parts where 'Steven' hasn't actually translated anything but has, instead, simply replied in English to what he believes is an accurate interpretation of what BTC-E support has said to him in Russian.

Firstly, he doesn't have to show *us* anything, especially idiots like you.
Secondly, back to your obvious reading comprehension problem:

I've notarized the documents they have asked for, it's publicly available and has a commission number (#) valid until July 2017.
Reason why they don't want to unlock my account is simply because they believe I photoshopped one of the documents (a wallet transaction, which I had no reason to do so). All I did was cut the parts on the screenshot that were not relevant to BTC-E (later on I sent them the original, untouched version).

Then, for some reason, you think you are entitled to all of this arrogant stupidity:
Why do I think that?:
We dont know your email;
We dont have the txid;
*You* don't see a problem with posting personal details on a public forum?
As I said, you're an idiot. 'Steven' is perfectly entitled to anonymity outside of the private information he is supplying to BTC-E themselves.

Also, as more evidence of your monumental stupidity and reading comprehension issues, which part of "I've been on and off with them for the past 13 months and it's becoming exhausting." sounds like he 'waited' 13 months?

If I had a blocked account </snip>
Nobody gives a fuck what you would do, you're an idiot who doesn't actually read the content of threads before posting, remember?

ORLY? That *must* be more evidence of his guilt, right?
Date Registered:    January 05, 2017
Idiot.

I'm an idiot who doesn't like to think before I post multiple copies of the same bullshit accusations

There, FIFY.

What you've actually done, through posting this same misinformed, ignorant bullshit post on THREE FUCKING THREADS, is to give BTC-E an excuse to continue pretending like they're justified in withholding this guy's bitcoin from him.

A guy who, let's not forget, *has* provided them with legalised document proof of his identity AND details of trade transactions from the locked account and anything else they want OTHER than the things he has already explained he no longer has access to which, contrary to your basement-dweller dumb-fuckery, does actually happen in real life.

What your epic display of stupid has done has resulted in BTC-E, 20 minutes later, sending me not just one but TWO of their rare replies to this issue:
...utterly shocking degree of stupid...

Have you read this information?

Hello

We invite users to Moscow for verification in our office
^^^
@BTC-E No! This is unacceptable and unreasonable. No company has the right to demand its customers have to travel to resolve a problem, let alone to another country. You're behaving extremely unprofessionally.

The customer has all the identity documents you want, he has had them legalised, he can send you hard copies by courier if he has to.
STOP STALLING!

You should be ashamed of how badly your exchange is handling this situation. I'd be embarrassed to work for a company which treated its customers so poorly. Moreover I am finding this whole charade of obvious delays and excuses to be highly suspicious.

OK, how may of the documents have you seen with your eyes?
Second, how does one NOTARIZE a document over EMAIL???
The Idea of Notarization is to see the Notary Stamp (which you could verify by CALLING THEM!) along with your names and address.

And I am kind of confused. Are you the owner of this bitcoin? Why are you so keen on not disclosing even txID? Perhaps you have multiple accounts here and you don't want other members to know!

and GOING TO VERIFICATION OFFICE IS VERY REASONABLE IF YOU HAVE 100S OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

I am tired of scammers claiming of "bitcoin privacy". In this case it has to be broken, otherwise you would prove that you're a thief. A normal person wouldn't even be discussing this online. They'd just go and get their money back!!!

What you prove with your posts is that you're the main man in this long con!

Best way to prove someone wrong is to present evidence.
And the word of an unknown newbie, who doesn't disclose any information, not even txID over the word of one of the biggest exchanges is not a proof of anything else, but what a moron you are!
I don't care about trust rating in this forum, because there is no way to filter the bullcrap! Anyone could leave anyone else good or bad rating depending on their mood. But the fact is that people like you make it easy for scammers to steal bitcoins.
And what - you lost a ton of stolen cash, right!?

Someone might claim to have forgotten their email, but email, passport, phone number, skype...
Come on! Do you think everyone here is an idiot?

Throwing insults makes you look that much guiltier! And If I have to read this non-sense in order to save a honest person's savings then so be it!

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:25:23 PM

Hey, mr 'krack-r', how about you use some of your m@d cR@kInG 5K177z to actually format your fucking posts properly and stop repeatedly full-quoting for no good reason?

*I* haven't seen a thing. BTC-E, however, obviously HAVE seen these documents in the private correspondence that has been going on between 'steven' and their support desk for the last 13 months.

Jesus fucking Henry Christ, how wilfully dumb do you have to be to continue posting your ignorance for all to see? He hasn't notarized them over email, he obviously had it done locally and emailed BTC-E copies of the notarized document!

The Idea of Notarization is to see the Notary Stamp (which you could verify by CALLING THEM!) along with your names and address.
Which part of the following are you struggling to understand?

The emailed documents have the notary's information they can verify themselves, that's what he's making clear in this comment that you either didn't bother to read or cannot understand.

This is not about bitcoin, this is about a centralised business withholding customer funds even though the customer has used internationally-recognised legal certification to prove he is the same person matching the identity records they already have on file for that locked account. If BTC-E have been given the information they asked for and have not provided any reason or evidence to suggest the notarized ID documentation that has been provided is false, but are continuing to refuse to release the customer's funds back to him, then this has much larger and far more serious implications for their client base as a whole.

So GTFO of this thread you idiocy-spamming mong.

krack-r

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:15:25 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 05:47:11 PM by krack-r

Hey, mr 'krack-r', how about you use some of your m@d cR@kInG 5K177z to actually format your fucking posts properly and stop repeatedly full-quoting for no good reason?

*I* haven't seen a thing. BTC-E, however, obviously HAVE seen these documents in the private correspondence that has been going on between 'steven' and their support desk for the last 13 months.

Jesus fucking Henry Christ, how wilfully dumb do you have to be to continue posting your ignorance for all to see? He hasn't notarized them over email, he obviously had it done locally and emailed BTC-E copies of the notarized document!

Which part of the following are you struggling to understand?

The emailed documents have the notary's information they can verify themselves, that's what he's making clear in this comment that you either didn't bother to read or cannot understand.

This is not about bitcoin, this is about a centralised business withholding customer funds even though the customer has used internationally-recognised legal certification to prove he is the same person matching the identity records they already have on file for that locked account. If BTC-E have been given the information they asked for and have not provided any reason or evidence to suggest the notarized ID documentation that has been provided is false, but are continuing to refuse to release the customer's funds back to him, then this has much larger and far more serious implications for their client base as a whole.

So GTFO of this thread you idiocy-spamming mong.

~

krack-r is short for crack rock, not cracker, IDIOT!

Anything sent over email could be faked.
The official channel is regular mail.
Otherwise anything could be faked.
Original documents, notarized, not over email.

Lets put the cards on the table, here. Is he a shill account of yours? I'm wondering as to why am I arguing with you and not the OP? Unless you're the same person.

Mark my words people, if this money go into Steven009's hands within a few weeks the real owner will probably start a similar topic somewhere else.
Think how would you feel if someone steals your coins.
I am also stunned that you claim you haven't seen a thing, and you're siding with him. Why? He might not have been saying the truth. It's a thing humans do to cover their asses, when they do wicked shit.
In any case it appears that you know something no one else knows.
Since you're "the police" (almost peed from laughter) here.

Looks like you haven't read the previous posts and screenshots, provided by the scammer:
Just a reminder. He claims that he notarized the screenshot, showing him sending the coins to the address. This is not serious. He denied sending the passport.
And once again - if he is saying the truth it's simple - just send notarized documents via regular mail (stamped and everything) and the whole thing goes away.

The resistance from doing the above shows that the person is not genuine. Means he has something to hide.
Anyway - I hope the real owner figures it out before it gets too late.

The fact that he didn't file a complaint with the Police, or another institution is very fishy.
Extremely fishy I'd say. A normal person wouldn't wait for 1 year. If the exchange delayed replies, someone who actually owned the money would have went berzerk, and would have sent a lawyer.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1556

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:51:48 PM

...He denied sending the passport.

Where did you get that from? Can you post sources for your claims?

And once again - if he is saying the truth it's simple - just send notarized documents via regular mail (stamped and everything) and the whole thing goes away.

Says who? Nothing in this thread suggests that btc-e were not happy with whatever Steven009 provided them as 'notarized documents' and nothing says what they actually want him to provide in order to release his funds. Are you affiliated with btc-e and have some inside info or just trolling?

Mark my words people, if this money go into Steven009's hands within a few weeks the real owner will probably start a similar topic somewhere else.
Anyway - I hope the real owner figures it out before it gets too late.

Well, that's the problem you're missing, the account (together with the funds) is locked. So whoever the real owner is, he will face the same issues. The original email address associated with the account is closed by google (emails bounce back as undelivered), and (from the screenshots) it looks like btc-e consider test transaction from old wallet and memory of some 3-year old conversation as a legal proofs of identity (which is laughable) and values them more than officially recognised proofs of id/address.

There's always a possibility that OP is trying to pull a scam, but it's pretty trivial for btc-e to come to this thread, clarify and disprove the accusation. I can't see why wouldn't they do that. They've already shown they: 1) can communicate in English and 2) they care about the accusation and negative trust rating. So what's the problem? Your low-tier shilling posts don't do much good for them.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:47:21 AM

You hacked someone's credentials to btc-e and changed the email so that you could change their password and transfer the coins to you.
Why else would you hide your email? Because you think that anyone having it might try the same.
Scumbag! Did you expect that a forum member will help you to defraud some poor bastard?

I understand that you're entitled to your opinion, but you're definetely going too far with this statement. First of all, the email was never changed, BTC-e offered to send the remaining funds on my account to a different one (new account). So there was never a password request nor change prior to my ticket. This proves that you hardly read the thread, or keep up with any information in it. I might just think that you're trying to cause a reaction or trying to whiteknight BTC-e's actions.

I'm Steven and I'm not russian, nor do I speak russian. Copy the same exact words I've posted in this thread (messages sent from BTC-e support staff) on Google Translator and you'll have EXACTLY the same outcome. Once again your statements prove to be false, since you didn't bother to copy the russian sentences to Google Translator and check them yourself.

Then when we will all see it and  we will judge if its real or not.
I think you faked it and this is all a desperate attempt to steal lots of money.

Why do I think that?:
We dont know your email;
We dont have the txid;

Yes, that seems quite reasonsable, right? Let me just post the ID and peripheral information regarding my account, from a seemingly/publicly compromised currency exchange website, so that a thousand Stevens try to reach them. That seems very logical, indeed.

I have sent them a legal document signed by a notary with a comission number (##) that can be verified online. You're certainly suggesting that I post that information, which is confidential and gives a higher risk of someone compromising my account, here, right? Once again you prove the great piece you are.

If I had a blocked account with thousands of dollars (as you claim), I'd hire a lawyer to visit the business address of btc-e with notarized documents proving ownership.
If you're genuine - just do that.
But you're not. You dont want a lawyer involved. Because you're not who you're pretending to be.

They don't treat every case with urgency, and the amount of complaints they get on and off forums justifies my statement. And waiting was the only option, I had to wait 13 months rather than "voluntarily waiting". Plus, at the time bitcoins were not as valuable as they are right now or a month ago. A couple of thousands turned into even more thousands in a matter of days. Isn't that a motive enough to give a bigger crap about it?

And last but not least, I sent them the notarized documents proving my ownership. I actually sent them 7 times the same document, which they all ignored UNTIL I made this thread.

Just from reading all of your statements, it's easy to conclude that you haven't read the whole thread, nor updates, nor comments. I highly believe that you're trolling.

*Image Removed*
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:17:01 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 02:30:09 AM by Steven009

I'm completely sure they have verified or attempted to verify the document already. The notarized document states that I presented myself with such information in the presence of a legal agent. The comission number can be easily verified online by them.

And I am kind of confused. Are you the owner of this bitcoin? Why are you so keen on not disclosing even txID? Perhaps you have multiple accounts here and you don't want other members to know!

So you're saying that I'm cryptodevil? I'm starting to believe that your delusional behavior is a poor excuse to mask BTC-e's actions. In fact, I'm fairly positive that you're actually associated with them. It's very unlikely that after you posted, they replied 20min later. They're horrible with timing so this all seems like a charade. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the timing is unreal.

and GOING TO VERIFICATION OFFICE IS VERY REASONABLE IF YOU HAVE 100S OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

Ok, so lets read this again. You're saying I have "100s of thousands of dollars", something I've never stated. I don't have "100s" of thousands of dollars, because if I had, I wouldn't be here talking with you. But lets follow your logic and assume that the money in the account has HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars. If all the money is there, how can I "use" it to "fly" to their office? Remember, the account is locked. That is most definitely your best comment.

I am tired of scammers claiming of "bitcoin privacy". In this case it has to be broken, otherwise you would prove that you're a thief. A normal person wouldn't even be discussing this online. They'd just go and get their money back!!!
What you prove with your posts is that you're the main man in this long con!

Once again you're claiming that cryptodevil and I are the same. Any more conspiracy theories?

Best way to prove someone wrong is to present evidence.

Which has been done. But I forgot you can't read past 2 sentences.

And the word of an unknown newbie, who doesn't disclose any information, not even txID over the word of one of the biggest exchanges is not a proof of anything else, but what a moron you are!
I don't care about trust rating in this forum, because there is no way to filter the bullcrap! Anyone could leave anyone else good or bad rating depending on their mood. But the fact is that people like you make it easy for scammers to steal bitcoins.
And what - you lost a ton of stolen cash, right!?

Yes, because every "unknown newbie" has the obligation to be silent. If it wasn't for these people helping me, we wouldn't know the poor, embarrassing level of support that BTC-e presents. One can say after this experience that they are incredibly dodgy, to say the least.

Someone might claim to have forgotten their email, but email, passport, phone number, skype...
Come on! Do you think everyone here is an idiot?

I know exactly the email in question. I know exactly when the email was created, just not obtainable. And most likely the password used. I know exactly when I created the account on BTC-e. I know exactly what wallets I used, and what currency and amount I used to fund my transactions inside the exchanger. I know exactly what skype I used. I know exactly what kind of picture I sent them in May of 2015 holding my PASSPORT and a paper saying "For BTC-e". For the love of God, can you just read the Goddamn thread?

If I have to read this non-sense in order to save a honest person's savings then so be it!

Great, then start helping?

*Image Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: