Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has gone beyond gold prices  (Read 8430 times)
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

The current condition of bitcoin has a price of around $ 3200, gold price is much cheaper around $1200 (XAU-USD), there is the possibility of bitcoin prices will still increase the selling price.

To be honest at the moment I am also a bit confused with the choice because as we all know bitcoin is a digital product, very vulnerable to maintain the digital asset product.

Currently I only allocate my money to the world of crypto assets about 30% of my income. In hopes the price will increase, but I can not allocate 40-80% of my income cryake asset because I can not use crypto as payment.

If payments using bitcoin are already accepted everywhere, I will allocate my earnings about 70%
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

The current condition of bitcoin has a price of around $ 3200, gold price is much cheaper around $1200 (XAU-USD), there is the possibility of bitcoin prices will still increase the selling price.

To be honest at the moment I am also a bit confused with the choice because as we all know bitcoin is a digital product, very vulnerable to maintain the digital asset product.

Currently I only allocate my money to the world of crypto assets about 30% of my income. In hopes the price will increase, but I can not allocate 40-80% of my income cryake asset because I can not use crypto as payment.

If payments using bitcoin are already accepted everywhere, I will allocate my earnings about 70%
Don’t worry; soon the bitcoins are going to legal around the globe leaving people in great joy. I also think that acceptance of bitcoins as payments by local retailers will increase the interest in the bitcoins leading to more investments. I appreciate your belief in bitcoins and wish you great future with bitcoins.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

Don’t worry; soon the bitcoins are going to legal around the globe leaving people in great joy. I also think that acceptance of bitcoins as payments by local retailers will increase the interest in the bitcoins leading to more investments. I appreciate your belief in bitcoins and wish you great future with bitcoins.

That is yet to be seen. Bitcoins could even be banned by all countries for all we know. It is indeed the future, but what is futuristic is the idea of bitcoins and bitcoins itself can be replaced by something else like governments creating their own cryptocurrency that would replace their fiat currency so that they would get rid of paper money. That could be the next big thing for all we know.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:23:18 PM

Bitcoin has now exceeded the gold price, is the choice of bitcoin or gold?
I would chose bitcoin only since gold investment is almost idle when compared to bitcoin investment which could give huge returns.Bitcoins could be easily transferred from one place to other place all over the world but gold could not be done like that.We cold store bitcoins just in our wallets with private keys kept safely but gold could not be easily saved.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:12:13 AM

For now the bitcoin price exceeds the price of gold, the price is very remarkable for bitcoin, but in my opinion even though bitcoin price exceeds gold price, sometimes bitcoin price is unstable while gold price keeps stable so even though bitcoin price goes beyond gold. , I prefer Invest for gold ..
 what do you think?

Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:38:11 PM

That is yet to be seen. Bitcoins could even be banned by all countries for all we know. It is indeed the future, but what is futuristic is the idea of bitcoins and bitcoins itself can be replaced by something else like governments creating their own cryptocurrency that would replace their fiat currency so that they would get rid of paper money. That could be the next big thing for all we know.
agree.. something like that could happen. i assume that the government wont set aside this matters, and to think that it already exceeds the price of gold, someday the government will take action i guess, and then next thing its either they will accept or ban it depending on the situation, or maybe you are right they will make their own version of crypto to upgrade the fiats the we are currently using.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:44:33 AM

You prefer to buy more btc, but there is a possibility that the price is high or the price is rising, that is the nature of the bitcoin, on the other side you have to pay $ 1200 for a coin, so the dump is created with the same one. Whales can buy bitcoin for 800-1000 dollars and can now repeat the process from last week, pumping and then pouring. thank you !
I would like to thank you for sharing your precious opinion. The explanation you have given is pretty correct and what I have inferred from this is that whether bitcoins are in dumping phase or pumping, we should not give up on them especially dur9ng hard times of bitcoins, otherwise all profit will go to whales.
JonahCallan

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:58:59 AM

Bitcoin is more attractive than gold to investors even before the SEC cast its vote on the ETF. It is evident the era of digital assets is upon us, and bitcoin will play a prominent role in the process. All eyes are on the cryptocurrency world right now, even though no one knows for sure where the price chart will be heading next. These are exciting times for the bitcoin community, that much is certain. It appears the bitcoin price continues its bullish path which started during the second half of 2016. Although there have been a few stumbles along the way, bitcoin continues to set higher prices every month. It is evident other traditional assets have a problem keeping up with the bitcoin trend right now. Gold has been stumbling a bit as well, even though it will always have a specific appeal to investors worldwide.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

agree.. something like that could happen. i assume that the government wont set aside this matters, and to think that it already exceeds the price of gold, someday the government will take action i guess, and then next thing its either they will accept or ban it depending on the situation, or maybe you are right they will make their own version of crypto to upgrade the fiats the we are currently using.
This is much true it worth more than gold in previous days and then it dump and now gaining it position back and it will be good to see it back at its position and will give a lot of profit to the investors and any of businessmen are getting into crypto so that they can earn more,
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

I still choose both, because gold and bitcoin have their respective advantages. gold and bitcoin are the same I use as my investment. and I also like gold and bitcoin.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

Yeah that is true. I can say that is one of the reason why many people are now preferring bitcoin than gold. I can say that the bitcoin will become more valuable in the future and many investors will come in the cryptocurrency world.

micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:49:43 PM

Let’s compare the growth of both commodities. How many years it took for gold to reach this level and on the other hand we have witnessed how many years it took for bitcoin to reach this level. The picture speaks itself, and I see a tremendous growth in next 5 to 10 years (even if the price falls to $800) and while looking for the long term, it’s always a good scenario from my perspective.
If we are going to compare the price of bitcoin and gold in terms of development and growth we could actually see that bitcoin experience a big development and growth in terms of its price within a short period of years and time. And we all know that bitcoin also suffers on the ups and downs on the market industry which make it as a better crypto-currency that we could ever compare before. So the thing is we could assure that what ever bitcoin give us, we could assure its development and growth in the future.
Baehr123456789

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:10:14 PM

It appears the bitcoin price continues its bullish path which started during the second half of 2016. Although there have been a few stumbles along the way, bitcoin continues to set higher prices every month. It is evident other traditional assets have a problem keeping up with the bitcoin trend right now. Gold has been stumbling a bit as well, even though it will always have a specific appeal to investors worldwide. While this heavy resistance is trying to disrupt bitcoin’s price gains, one thing has become obvious. Bitcoin is currently more valuable than one ounce of gold. Although this may seem like a silly comparison to financial experts, it goes to show there is a legitimate demand for bitcoin, whereas interest in gold continues to wane as time progresses. It is not impossible the gold price will show some bullish signs along the way as well, although all eyes are on bitcoin for the time being.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

Yes bitcoin totally soars high and if i'm given a chance to select, I prefer both because bitcoin could rise up in a short span of time and it also falls down rapidly, whereas Gold has already historical background of its stability and durability, From the earliest civilization until present Gold still very consistent of its value and whenever i go, Gold are already recognized globally and widely used by people, Bitcoin had limited areas to access, not all locations are reached by internet connections.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

The earning of the bitcoin is very easy now and it is the right time to make it easy. The price of the bitcoin will grow definitely. Bitcoin currency is making the whole world earn money not only mine. The price of the bitcoin is increasing with the increase of the people who are using bitcoin. Currency of the bitcoin wills the future of earning.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

Bitcoins price is great investment compared to gold as gold has stable market which are good for people who think for long term investment but bitcoins has volatile nature which are good for both long and short term investment thus has attracted many users and investors.Bitcoins will rise even more as it is getting popular and it's demand is increasing.
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:56:14 PM

Related to this topic, how it should have seen the California Gold Rush but changing the gold with bitcoin?? We have miners, speculation, investors and so on... but still, bitcoin it seems to be a bit more shiny than the gold pepita.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

It really doesn't matter whether or not Bitcoin has a high price than gold, because both have their own niches they fill and neither of them have any characteristics (when it comes to value control) that they perform equally. Gold is a great tangible source of wealth storage and will likely retain a majority of its value for a long time, especially considering it can be used in manufacturing. Bitcoin is a great speculative asset, and has very high value because everyone can invest in it in some capacity.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:21:18 PM

I belive to invest  to bitcoin and i belive bitcoin price will be higher in the future and i think Gold will not let me make more money if i invest to it more than bitcoin , I think bitcoin is true choose for to make more money because of,  i will stay in bitcoin and i will invest to bitcoin .
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:44:32 PM

It really doesn't matter whether or not Bitcoin has a high price than gold, because both have their own niches they fill and neither of them have any characteristics (when it comes to value control) that they perform equally. Gold is a great tangible source of wealth storage and will likely retain a majority of its value for a long time, especially considering it can be used in manufacturing. Bitcoin is a great speculative asset, and has very high value because everyone can invest in it in some capacity.
Indeed, I do not see any market can has a ratio high speculative as Bitcoin and it happens very fast. Especial is the ICO market, a promising project can made a raised funds with million dollars easy in few hours, example KIN ICO recently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: