Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has gone beyond gold prices  (Read 8407 times)
nanay777 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:08:45 AM

Bitcoin has now exceeded the gold price, is the choice of bitcoin or gold?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:42:49 AM

until now, i will choose bitcoin than gold because bitcoin is easy to earn than gold. for bitcoin, if we want to earn bitcoin, we can do by free by playing faucet but for gold, we need to buy it. so bitcoin is cheap and almost without spend any money to earn. so this is the chance for peoples in out there to collect bitcoin.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:05:13 AM

until now, i will choose bitcoin than gold because bitcoin is easy to earn than gold. for bitcoin, if we want to earn bitcoin, we can do by free by playing faucet but for gold, we need to buy it. so bitcoin is cheap and almost without spend any money to earn. so this is the chance for peoples in out there to collect bitcoin.

Indeed, access to get bitcoin is easier nowadays and seems faster/instantly transaction.
Imagine you have $1500 and want to buy gold, how much time and effort to get it? Compare to bitcoin than.
Both of it has high value to store our wealth of course but bitcoin is being trend for now which could double your money in few months
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1944

This space is availlable for advertising

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:24:49 AM

If you buy physical gold < direct ownership > you will have to pay additional funds to secure it, and this push down your profit margins and then you have less liquidity, because the process to sell the gold is more complex. < transport > If you own gold through other means like, Gold exchange-traded funds or Gold mutual funds or Junior gold stocks or Gold options and futures, then you run the risk of centralized organizations determining your future.

Gold ownership in any other form than physical ownership, is not real ownership in my opinion. Try to ask them to give you the physical gold for your stocks and see what they say. ^smile^

Signature space availlable -Just DM me if you need some advertising.
The Notorious BTC

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:32:01 AM

Bitcoin > Gold

Bitcoin you can sell 24 hours a day. Would be very difficult to sell gold in the middle of the night  Grin
talikila

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:33:23 AM

Yes, The gold price is the past and bitcoin will continue to rise up with prediction: 1,250$ in this month.
Who has pushed the bitcoin price upto 1,110$ or more? it's Chinese, Indian, venezuelan ?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:49:39 AM

Let’s compare the growth of both commodities. How many years it took for gold to reach this level and on the other hand we have witnessed how many years it took for bitcoin to reach this level. The picture speaks itself, and I see a tremendous growth in next 5 to 10 years (even if the price falls to $800) and while looking for the long term, it’s always a good scenario from my perspective.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:25:36 AM

Bitcoin > Gold

Bitcoin you can sell 24 hours a day. Would be very difficult to sell gold in the middle of the night  Grin

Ahahah xD
Well I won't say you're wrong because you're definitely right. But that's like... A very tiny and special argument! It's a bit like saying you'd prefer a plane to a bike because it has 3 wheels ^^
But yeah, btc > gold
Mainly because gold is MEANT to be stable. That's the point of gold, gold production is around 1% every year.
So if gold is stable, it means there is no real place for new actors. While btc is full of space ^^
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:52:10 AM

If we see the function, system and both of price. Of course bitcoin is the choice.
Gold is more stable and good investment for long term with stable income.

Yes, The gold price is the past and bitcoin will continue to rise up with prediction: 1,250$ in this month.
Who has pushed the bitcoin price upto 1,110$ or more? it's Chinese, Indian, venezuelan ?

These 3 country I think is the most influential for bitcoin price grow. Especially India and Venezuela which the people there already use bitcoin, and the number of users there over 1k.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

It's still clearly gold. Gold is trusted by 99% of the world and bitcoin has not yet reach that level of adoption. Probably if we get more people and countries to accept bitcoins too then probably there would be an argument or debate which is better. But as of now, gold is the clear choice. Bitcoins will probably reach it in the future if we get more big companies to join in on the effort.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

Bitcoin rise really shocked the world, the price is multiply just in a year, and the price is keep on rising in 2017, of course it will be a great investment to buy bitcoin now, gold movement is a lot slower compared to bitcoin, so it will be more profitable to buy and hold bitcoin now
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:52:59 PM

Bitcoin is better than gold because of the following reasons
-it is easier to earn
-it has more potential and the price is on the rise a lot
-it has become a currency .
Wargika

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

Bitcoin is better than gold because of the following reasons
-it is easier to earn
-it has more potential and the price is on the rise a lot
-it has become a currency .

In long term, the bitcoin price will be much higher. In the short term, it will trade around current level.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

Bitcoin every time, it has the potential to be far greater in value than gold maybe not in the short term.  Bitcoin is also much more fun than gold, we know about gold and there is no innovation with gold it just sits there Smiley
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1497

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

That was anticipated long back. people investing in bitcoin, knew that bitcoin price will be higher than gold one day and I think that is the beauty of bitcoin. The dynamics of their pricing based on the global trust.

However, gold has a different appeal to the investors. Gold doesn't always have the material value. It can be used for making ornaments and other stuffs. So where bitcoin is a pure investment, gold is not.

dmamigo

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:25:17 PM

Bitcoin will be my choice due to the current situation regarding it. It is very profitable at the moment than Gold, ease of use has also attracted many investors as well as casual users. But yeah many countries tends to block it, so its risky. If I want safety I will go with Gold. But currently with BTC

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

Yes very true, bitcoin price are now higher than gold price. I chose both because can be very profitable all. But I think gold is still better. Indeed, bitcoin price higher than gold price, but gold prices are very stronger than year to year. While bitcoin price is very volatile so that can not be strong like gold price. Maybe the next time bitcoin price is always stronger and not falling for more than two years, bitcoin will be can equal gold. And certainly many people are turning to bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:45:33 PM

Just recently bitcoins price has dropped. The price has lessened from 1000$ to 900$ each. With these I must play safe and choose both bitcoin and gold that way my investment will be much safer. If I will not profit on bitcoin then I will profit on gold. BUt I just hope bitcoin will jump again to more than 1000$ each.  My friends panicked at the price dropped and sold their bitcoins and so they did not profit and we hope it will climb up again so we can take back our losses.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

Just recently bitcoins price has dropped. The price has lessened from 1000$ to 900$ each. With these I must play safe and choose both bitcoin and gold that way my investment will be much safer. If I will not profit on bitcoin then I will profit on gold. BUt I just hope bitcoin will jump again to more than 1000$ each.  My friends panicked at the price dropped and sold their bitcoins and so they did not profit and we hope it will climb up again so we can take back our losses.

When there is blood on te streets.. buy.
I managed to cash out some of my coins and right now I find myself avoiding trading. Let's see where the price settles at. My guess is we can still go both ways. More correction or people trying to buy back cheap coins.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1018

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

When there is blood on te streets.. buy.
I managed to cash out some of my coins and right now I find myself avoiding trading. Let's see where the price settles at. My guess is we can still go both ways. More correction or people trying to buy back cheap coins.
After that sudden price dip on bitcoins price it starts to climb up again and mentioning above about those friends who panic sell then its really a sorry and sad thing for them because they follow their emotions and selling their coins while bitcoin is dipping.For now its the ideal time to buy bitcoin again because we are just on sub $1k price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM