Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has gone beyond gold prices  (Read 8410 times)
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

Its not the price that matters but the market cap. Gold's market cap is in trillions of dollars while Bitcoin's is in billions. Thats a big difference. Yes eventually Bitcoin will surpass Gold but till then you can't compare them based on its price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tagsgay

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

You know btcs have no future and no reliablity. Yes gold is hard to earn but it worth its hardwork
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

Bitcoin has now exceeded the gold price, is the choice of bitcoin or gold?
the gold price is very stable in recent years make gold is suitable to be used as a saving not as an investment,
and Bitcoin is suitable in made as an investment rather than savings

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

For me, ive rather to choose bitcoin than gold because bitcoin is easy to earn than gold. It is more profitable. If we want to earn bitcoin, we can do by free by playing faucet but for gold, we need to buy it. And also bitcoin is not that much expensive that we cant be able to buy, but gold we can easily afford it. We can buy bitcoin in a low price and sell it in a high price so that we can earn money through it.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

Bitcoin is much more better than gold considering the raise of its price in a short period of time wherein gold could never achieve. Though investment in gold is good and legal but if yourr going to examine the raising of its price compared to bitcoin has a big gap which means bitcoin do more than gold. And given the chance to chose.where to invest then I prefer bitcoin. Easy money since you just have to buy bitcoin and then hold it in a short period of time just like 1 year then trade and earn with bigger profit. But earning in bitcoin also requires the basic knowledge in buying, trading and holding thr bitcoin. You should not buy bitcoin when then price is high. The price of bitcoin now from the price of it with past months had got a big difference already from 6k usd to 10k usd for now and it will raise its price just like what happen last year in the late month of december that reaches 19k usd.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

It's true that bitcoin has surpassed the current price of gold even though bitcoin and gold are equally valuable, but I chose both because with bitcoin I can buy gold and with gold I can increase the investment in the precious metal and both are the same for investment so it's not wrong if you want to choose both
Yes in fact it was a good decision to choose both bitcoin and gold since  it has different usage and value even they are the same currency. Bitcoin really surpassed gold but that doesnt mean that all in all bitcoin was again because that truth was not. Maybe in price yes but in some aspect still gold is much better.
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

For me, ive rather to choose bitcoin than gold because bitcoin is easy to earn than gold. It is more profitable. If we want to earn bitcoin, we can do by free by playing faucet but for gold, we need to buy it. And also bitcoin is not that much expensive that we cant be able to buy, but gold we can easily afford it. We can buy bitcoin in a low price and sell it in a high price so that we can earn money through it.
Gold has a very stable price and it can be consider as good for saving purposes, those people who want to hold their money in a safer mood they should try to buy gold, but we have to accept the fact that there are also more chances that some one can steel our gold from us, so it will need a permanent security, while trading crytpo is the best option for investment, where we have both the chances to make money or even lose our own investment.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:54 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 03:23:09 AM by TiffanyLien23

Nowadays, as we can see bitcoin is growing faster and there is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin more valuable than gold. Some people are even leaving their daily jobs for bitcoin because bitcoin is giving them more chances of earning money. Bitcoin is the king of all digital currencies and thats why bitcoin is much better than gold.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:53:43 AM

Yes that's true bitcoin's price like a gold has gone but even that happened I will choose again and again bitcoin because it really helps me a lot than gold only those rich one can take it but for people like it is hard and I don't know how to trade some unlike this bitcoin there's so many way to trade it and make double your investment that's why I will choose bitcoin than gold.

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:02:53 AM

Because the bitcoins are falling exponentially! It was a good start. The concept of the people who dug half of the hole, know the inside of the people dug half again! There's a quarter to the market! So the price of BTC will be higher and higher!

But gold is globally recognized, and some countries in bitcoin do not support it!

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:20:35 AM

the gold price is very stable in recent years make gold is suitable to be used as a saving not as an investment,
I eventually take the opportunity given to us and I absolutely go for bitcoin. Do having gold is still a good idea anyway, getting these signifies you of having a wonderful life experience. But as bitcoin came to us, it looks like we've been abandon gold at all. Of course we can generate more money from compared to gold investment.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

I eventually take the opportunity given to us and I absolutely go for bitcoin. Do having gold is still a good idea anyway, getting these signifies you of having a wonderful life experience. But as bitcoin came to us, it looks like we've been abandon gold at all. Of course we can generate more money from compared to gold investment.

right now, I prefer with bitcoin only but if later I can take a big profit from bitcoin, I will withdraw the money to buy gold too for my real investment in real life. I see gold and bitcoin have the same opportunity for me to help me to make a profit for a long-term so I think gold is still a good alternative investment in our real life. besides that, I see the gold price is cheaper than bitcoin now and this is a good chance for me to buy gold while bitcoin price still at a high price.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

Currently Bitcoin can give you higher returns. I doubt a lot of us have millions to invest and trade with Gold so Crypto is the obvious choice here.
Gold have been an immense asset to produce you best profit ratios than other assets. But now this place have been retrieved by bitcoins. They are doing more and better than gold and for this reason people are shifting from gold to bitcoins. Same money as input and the momentous difference of profits in both assets compel people to talk about bitcoins and considering them as income sources.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

Because the bitcoins are falling exponentially! It was a good start. The concept of the people who dug half of the hole, know the inside of the people dug half again! There's a quarter to the market! So the price of BTC will be higher and higher!

But gold is globally recognized, and some countries in bitcoin do not support it!
Bitcoin has already defeated gold not only in terms of the market value of the bitcoin but also in term of being the most reasonable and suitable way of investing your money. Gold was once used to be the best way of investing money but since the time it has stable market value, people have started withdrawing their money from it and now people are more interested towards crypto currency than any other thing.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

It's true that bitcoin has surpassed the current price of gold even though bitcoin and gold are equally valuable, but I chose both because with bitcoin I can buy gold and with gold I can increase the investment in the precious metal and both are the same for investment so it's not wrong if you want to choose both
I think there is no comparison between both and tere is no doubt that bitcoin have successfully beaten gold and the biggest investors of the gold industry are switching to bitcoin which is helping bitcoin a lot in the development of bitcoin market around the globe. I don’t thinks o there is anymore any comparison of bitcoin and gold. People are now not using gold anymore for saving their wealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: