Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Trade in International Exchange?  (Read 1689 times)
ramkumar (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:36:43 AM

Hey,

Indian Bitcoin Exchanges still lower (1% to 3%) than International BTC exchanges.

How is it possible to buy,sell,trade in International BTC exchanges?

Any suggestions to give a try on any exchanges?

Guide me Wink

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:48:14 PM

For 1 to 3% there will no point to trade in international market because withdrawing itself involves 3% or so as a transaction fees. And also there are FEMA rules applies and unless you are an NRI then only you should be trading at International market.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:53:17 AM

Trading on international exchanges is good for the volumes of trades that happen there compared to Indian exchanges.

If you are thinking of trading on international exchanges due to the price difference then it is of no use.

You can but BTC on Indian exchange or OTC and then transfer those BTC to international exchange trade there, make profits, withdraw profits in form of BTC to Indian exchange / OTC and sell the BTC for INR.
ramkumar (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Buying @ Bitfinex for $920 / BTC is wise choice, b'coz Coinsecure price is $1000+

Is it bad to use international exchange?
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Buying @ Bitfinex for $920 / BTC is wise choice, b'coz Coinsecure price is $1000+

How are you planning to do it? How will you buy in USD? Do you have anyone abroad or have bank account of USD currency? It seems easy but it is not and also there are regulatory frames and policies need to comply with. Know for sure you are aware of everything or else consult CA first before you do.
Sahyadri

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:17:33 AM

Thanks for your reply.

The big question here is, how do you fund your Bitfinex account with $920 ?

If you are thinking of sending $920 to Bitfinex from your Indian Bank Account what are the costs associated with it ? What exchange rate you get ? How much time the fund transfer takes ?

What are the legal obligation involved in outward remittance from India?
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:05:43 PM

Thanks for your reply.

If you are thinking of sending $920 to Bitfinex from your Indian Bank Account what are the costs associated with it ? What exchange rate you get ? How much time the fund transfer takes ?

The problem that they might currently face is, many exchanges have stopped considering Indians to be allowed to even sign up and open an account there, and if they can, they are still restricted from trading or buying/selling bitcoins on such exchanges because of inflated rates in India. I don't understand the exact reason behind it whether it is the high price only or is there something else that we don't know?
DigiSoul

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:56:48 AM

Hey,

Indian Bitcoin Exchanges still lower (1% to 3%) than International BTC exchanges.

How is it possible to buy,sell,trade in International BTC exchanges?

Any suggestions to give a try on any exchanges?

Guide me Wink

Thanks.

this is the same question which i am finding for months. I find the international bitcoin exchanges are alot cheaper. And i want to buy some from there. But cannot find a way. The fees are too much high if i use my credit/debit card .

Please help to my query too

Regards
DigiSoul

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:03:58 AM

Trading on international exchanges is good for the volumes of trades that happen there compared to Indian exchanges.

If you are thinking of trading on international exchanges due to the price difference then it is of no use.

You can but BTC on Indian exchange or OTC and then transfer those BTC to international exchange trade there, make profits, withdraw profits in form of BTC to Indian exchange / OTC and sell the BTC for INR.
hey sahyadri. I am confused with your post. Whats this OTC mean? And also can you explain your concept in further more detail?

Thanks
Sahyadri

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

hey sahyadri. I am confused with your post. Whats this OTC mean? And also can you explain your concept in further more detail?

Thanks
Whats this OTC mean?
OTC (Over-The-Counter) exchange is where the exchange itself buys and sells to you. there is no order matching like a real exchange.
E.g. Zebpay.

Can you explain your concept in further more detail?
If you are planning to buy on international exchange and sell on Indian exchange to make a profit then this effort will be futile as explained by various members on the forum.

Trading on international exchanges has more benefits like
Trading in altcoins
Trading in different fiat currencies(USD, EUR)
High volumes

If you want to trade on an international exchange you cannot transfer your fiat money to those exchanges but you can buy bitcoins and transfer those bitcoins to the international exchanges and then trade there.

Hope your confusion is clear now.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:02:50 AM

Thanks for your reply.

The problem that they might currently face is, many exchanges have stopped considering Indians to be allowed to even sign up and open an account there, and if they can, they are still restricted from trading or buying/selling bitcoins on such exchanges because of inflated rates in India. I don't understand the exact reason behind it whether it is the high price only or is there something else that we don't know?

One more thing you can consider of buying is through LOCALBITCOINS.com site their also you can get cheaper then coinsecure and their you can buy with indian currency so even if you trade between localbitcoins and coinsecure you can nicely earn the difference rate benefit.
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:48:50 AM

Thanks for your reply.

One more thing you can consider of buying is through LOCALBITCOINS.com site their also you can get cheaper then coinsecure and their you can buy with indian currency so even if you trade between localbitcoins and coinsecure you can nicely earn the difference rate benefit.

Well its difficult to identify the profile on localbitcoin how genuine it is or not. There are scammer who make payment from third party account and then you realized you are being in a cause of worry. Seller may be selling stole btc and you may not know about this.
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

Thanks for your reply.

Not at all, it's not bad at all and it's really damn great if you are getting such opportunity to buy from an International Exchange.
I have heard that after charges are accrued, we are almost there that we purchase them here for, so I am still not into this.
I would like to hear your experience that how your exchange goes? Are you doing this directly on your own or you have someone there in other country who would deposit for you and you will sell the bought BTC here?
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:36:55 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Not at all, it's not bad at all and it's really damn great if you are getting such opportunity to buy from an International Exchange.
I have heard that after charges are accrued, we are almost there that we purchase them here for, so I am still not into this.
I would like to hear your experience that how your exchange goes? Are you doing this directly on your own or you have someone there in other country who would deposit for you and you will sell the bought BTC here?
I think it wont make any major difference,you have to pay withraw fees as well as other fees.if you are thinking of using perfect money or any other digital wallet it is best to check their fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: