Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purse.io Announces Rebranding!  (Read 699 times)
ebliever (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:01:18 AM

https://blog.purse.io/fannypack-unzipping-future-purse/

FannyPack: Unzipping the Future of Purse

A New Beginning

When Purse began in 2014, we had one mission: Make Bitcoin Useful. Not only can you browse and discount shop from one of the largest marketplaces in the world, you get so much more. You also get the satisfaction of being a savvy, sensible, purveyor of fine deals on the internet; spending one of the most magical forms of currency the internet can provide – bitcoin.

With community relations in a flux and tensions at an all time high during the ongoing scaling debate, we need a beacon of hope. That’s why we’re taking this sensitive time in bitcoin’s history to position ourselves accordingly. No longer will critics be able to poke fun at our brand, joking that Purse is not “masculine” sounding enough. We laugh at you, internet trolls, for we’ve entered a new age of millennial innovation and acceptance. We believe in gender neutrality, standing strong, together — attached figuratively at the hip.

Following a very productive afternoon marathon of Rugrats reruns, flipping pogs, and reminiscing back on the 90s as a whole in our acid-washed overalls, we knew what had to be done.

Purse is very proud to announce we’re rebranding, as of today, to “FannyPack”
As FannyPack, we plan to adopt the mantra of those brave and dedicated individuals who wear one everyday, with a straight face. Our FannyPack, will carry the burden of bitcoin’s scaling tensions, right on our side. A constant reminder of the work we must do in order to continue aiding the world in creating financial systems for the future!

When you wear a fanny pack, you leave your hands free to do all sorts of things; like change the world. Inside of our pack will be all of our endless grit and resolve, our passion for world-changing technologies, and all the built up negativity that has amassed during the ongoing scaling debate. Nothing will stop FannyPack on its mission to bring discount bitcoin shopping solutions all over the globe — and we’ll do it all while listening to our favorite mixed cassette tape, too.

Well, that’s all! Fanny out! You’ll notice these new changes going live across social media today while we prepare our company for these major changes over the weekend. And, if you’re interested in learning more about the history of the Fanny Pack (of course you do), check out the video below made by a fan of the pack life!

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:04:49 AM

VERY VAPORWAVE
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

The meaning of rebranding is to change the corporate image of a company. If they are doing well, they can stick to the original name. Not sure about the purpose of this rebranding... maybe a change in management team?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:50:41 AM

april fools

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:52:28 AM

i think they need to focus better on something that speed up the whole buying with bitcoin especially for expensive stuff

for the time being it's impossible to purchase things like a gpu, no buyers will ever come i tried many times

maybe they can add a sort of thing, like they did with some products on purse.io itself without going to amazon, but for other country and not only USA
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:59:52 AM

Well, that’s all! Fanny out! You’ll notice these new changes going live across social media today while we prepare our company for these major changes over the weekend. And, if you’re interested in learning more about the history of the Fanny Pack (of course you do), check out the video below made by a fan of the pack life!

"April Fools! Purse isn’t changing! We actually love our name! Though the name Purse pales in comparison to the power of a brandname like FannyPack, we still think we’re cool. 😎".

Nice April Fools joke. I almost fall for it until I read "fannypack" then I realize today is actually April fool day. Good job @ Purse.io! Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 06:24:46 AM

https://blog.purse.io/fannypack-unzipping-future-purse/

FannyPack: Unzipping the Future of Purse

A New Beginning

When Purse began in 2014, we had one mission: Make Bitcoin Useful. Not only can you browse and discount shop from one of the largest marketplaces in the world, you get so much more. You also get the satisfaction of being a savvy, sensible, purveyor of fine deals on the internet; spending one of the most magical forms of currency the internet can provide – bitcoin.

With community relations in a flux and tensions at an all time high during the ongoing scaling debate, we need a beacon of hope. That’s why we’re taking this sensitive time in bitcoin’s history to position ourselves accordingly. No longer will critics be able to poke fun at our brand, joking that Purse is not “masculine” sounding enough. We laugh at you, internet trolls, for we’ve entered a new age of millennial innovation and acceptance. We believe in gender neutrality, standing strong, together — attached figuratively at the hip.

Following a very productive afternoon marathon of Rugrats reruns, flipping pogs, and reminiscing back on the 90s as a whole in our acid-washed overalls, we knew what had to be done.

Purse is very proud to announce we’re rebranding, as of today, to “FannyPack”
As FannyPack, we plan to adopt the mantra of those brave and dedicated individuals who wear one everyday, with a straight face. Our FannyPack, will carry the burden of bitcoin’s scaling tensions, right on our side. A constant reminder of the work we must do in order to continue aiding the world in creating financial systems for the future!

When you wear a fanny pack, you leave your hands free to do all sorts of things; like change the world. Inside of our pack will be all of our endless grit and resolve, our passion for world-changing technologies, and all the built up negativity that has amassed during the ongoing scaling debate. Nothing will stop FannyPack on its mission to bring discount bitcoin shopping solutions all over the globe — and we’ll do it all while listening to our favorite mixed cassette tape, too.

You almost got me there, Nice try. April Fool

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JanpriX

Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:36:52 AM

After reading your long and dreadful post  Cool, it made to think that you are indeed changing your brand name. After thinking what FannyPack is and after the checking the date, something hit me like a truck. It is April 1 and this must be an April Fool's attempt in Bitcointalk. Great job there dude. I thought for once that you are really re-branding your company. You almost got me there. Grin
ebliever (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:44:01 AM

Just to avoid confusion, I'm just a customer of Purse. I got this in my email and had to share it. Cheesy

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:44:55 AM

Talking about announce rebranding the purse.io is not suitable on bitcoin discussion
should it is on service discussion,
hey OP please move this thread on service discussion, you have made thread on wrong place
for next time please becareful while make new thread.
Lorik

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:16:42 AM

Talking about announce rebranding the purse.io is not suitable on bitcoin discussion
should it is on service discussion,
hey OP please move this thread on service discussion, you have made thread on wrong place
for next time please becareful while make new thread.
As far as I understand this is a service for purchases for bitcoin, but what I'm talking about at all can not understand. What does the author mean?
ebliever (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:04:33 AM

For anyone who didn't get it... it was an April Fool's joke.

Grin

ekaterina77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:46:12 AM

After reading your long and dreadful post  Cool, it made to think that you are indeed changing your brand name. After thinking what FannyPack is and after the checking the date, something hit me like a truck. It is April 1 and this must be an April Fool's attempt in Bitcointalk. Great job there dude. I thought for once that you are really re-branding your company. You almost got me there. Grin
In the pancake caught on a trick. And I read and began to take seriously everything that is written here. Thanks dude that explained and reminded of the pieces on April 1.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: