Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin  (Read 1682 times)
Prophet_Of_God (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:37:56 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 01:58:59 PM by Prophet_Of_God

bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:23:00 AM

Why post this from a new account, what gives you the impression your writings hold any kind of divine quality.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
debtstack

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:27:18 AM

Why post this from a new account, what gives you the impression your writings hold any kind of divine quality.

Being off your meds helps a lot.
Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:52:17 PM

Not yet but I will like it happen. It will makes better and easier our lives. I hope that day will come soon Smiley
cryptocoinplay

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:28:23 PM

Yes, bitcoin price is increasing and people will start using it from now.
Actually, peoples feels less secured with Bitcoin now a days.

Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

Not yet but I will like it happen. It will makes better and easier our lives. I hope that day will come soon Smiley

In the near future this will not happen. Bitcoin is not too popular. But some people use it and they do not need have fiat currency
chocobeem

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:54:13 AM

In the future  bit coin Currency is most popular In the Market

https://www.coinbase.com/ ( you can trade this site )

s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

For some time Bitcoin is even listed on a well-known German-speaking finance pagein the most important currencies, what is very interesting.

http://www.finanzen.net/devisen/

xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:29:41 PM

bitcoin the best my online curency because can incraese and grow my money

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
teeneffigy

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:42:19 PM

200 pages of hand written text.. That proves you are a prophet of god or some whackjob? Some people like me think they are one in the same..

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

So I understand that the onus is on me to prove that I am in fact a prophet of god.

Prophet of which God? There's thousands and thousands. You never specified which one?

Not that it matters because...

All prophets of God are false.

All the popular ones that went viral,
All the thousands you've never heard of that have come and gone,
All the thousands yet to come from today.

All share the same trait, they are ALL false.
Same as you. Just another grain of sand on the beach with the other thousand and thousands of other grains of sand.

Nothing to see here.

bitbunnni

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

The price of bitcoin will undoubtedly increase, but there may be drops due to panic. In any case, by the end of the year, bitcoin should grow well.
Each person has intuition and needs to be developed. In each there is a part of the creator, you just need to learn to listen to the inner voice and he will tell you how to act in this or that situation.
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:06:05 AM

Anyone who claims to be the second coming of Christ is automatically labelled as a crazy person or just seeking attention. So I understand that the onus is on me to prove that I am in fact a prophet of god. The main problem is that I cannot make future events come to pass while my willpower is possessed by other people. And as long as I'm residing in someone elses house, the master of the house will possess my willpower. Has anyone noticed that banks always predict prosperity for themselves, and petroleum corporations always predict higher oil prices? They're not just making predictions, they're prophesizing. The banks and the police possess my willpower.

The easiest way for me to regain my willpower is to walk into the wilderness and fast for forty days. Unfortunately, if I do this then the rest of the world will lose and I will win, leading to catastrophe and destruction for everybody else (natural disasters, economic collapse, pandemic, etc.).

Perhaps there is an alternative solution. I don't really care about winning, and I certainly don't want billions of innocent people to suffer. God told me to deliver his message, and over the past 3 years or so I've written over 500 pages of what I believe to be divinely inspired scripture.

Is anybody interested in reading my message?

You are such a troll, oh my god, this is brilliant. This post and the reactions of the users reading it made my day.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:12:08 AM

Conjure me at least 3 coins to make my life changed!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

Anyone who claims to be the second coming of Christ is automatically labelled as a crazy person or just seeking attention. So I understand that the onus is on me to prove that I am in fact a prophet of god. The main problem is that I cannot make future events come to pass while my willpower is possessed by other people. And as long as I'm residing in someone elses house, the master of the house will possess my willpower. Has anyone noticed that banks always predict prosperity for themselves, and petroleum corporations always predict higher oil prices? They're not just making predictions, they're prophesizing. The banks and the police possess my willpower.

The easiest way for me to regain my willpower is to walk into the wilderness and fast for forty days. Unfortunately, if I do this then the rest of the world will lose and I will win, leading to catastrophe and destruction for everybody else (natural disasters, economic collapse, pandemic, etc.).

Perhaps there is an alternative solution. I don't really care about winning, and I certainly don't want billions of innocent people to suffer. God told me to deliver his message, and over the past 3 years or so I've written over 500 pages of what I believe to be divinely inspired scripture.

You are such a troll, oh my god, this is brilliant. This post and the reactions of the users reading it made my day.
You are right, but there is another truth to what is happening. Without these people who carry this nonsense and nonsense, our life would probably be boring. And even though there is something to laugh at.
Barrymore

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

The price of bitcoin will undoubtedly increase, but there may be drops due to panic. In any case, by the end of the year, bitcoin should grow well.
Each person has intuition and needs to be developed. In each there is a part of the creator, you just need to learn to listen to the inner voice and he will tell you how to act in this or that situation.
I don't believe in the existence of any of the creators. Intuition is nice, but if it were that easy then everyone would only make money and nobody would have lost their savings. Remember that in order you earn, someone has to lose.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:31:12 PM

I don't believe in the existence of any of the creators. Intuition is nice, but if it were that easy then everyone would only make money and nobody would have lost their savings. Remember that in order you earn, someone has to lose.

Do not necessarily lose. There are many reasons why someone spends money. And often this decision is deliberate

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Perle

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:41:43 AM

I view bitcoin as a commodity, through which I can make money. Anyway, today the Fiat is still in great demand and you can not live without it. Therefore, I use Bitcoin for earning Fiat in the first place.
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

Bitcoin is a currency and also an investment for me and more often I treat it as a investment as for my spending I have fiat and not prefer to spend my bitcoin unless there is any kind of emergency as bitcoin can give me best returns in future on my investments.
Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

Bitcoin is a currency and also an investment for me and more often I treat it as a investment as for my spending I have fiat and not prefer to spend my bitcoin unless there is any kind of emergency as bitcoin can give me best returns in future on my investments.

Yes, for me, too, bitcoins are investments. I prefer to spend some other assets, but not the Cryptocurrency. I believe that in the future the price of bitcoin will increase significantly
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: