Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:07:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2017  (Read 99458 times)
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:32:34 PM

So a 17% premine coin that's not released yet (or just released). Any new promising projects with 17% premine?  Grin

It is meant for those without mining gear to be able to buy early.
If you think 17% is to high... go buy some ICO with 100% premine....
Also, this is NOT my coin and i dont own the premine, only way for me to buy coins will be the same as for you =
participate in auction or start mining.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm both a miner and an investor.
You've released enough info for us to actually be able to dig up which coin you're talking about. I don't have time right now as I have to drive my parents, but you bet I'll start digging in about 6 or so hours. Save me the effort and just announce it now or I'm going to beat you to it and announce it myself Grin

I am waiting ..

Had no time this weekend, been playing Diablo 3 too much  Grin

This thread is going to explode when that 6th coin's name comes up. I can only imagine the scrambling and FUDding

Yeah guess why. I'm probably not going to get in on it. Conqueror is pumping it the smart way. He maybe predicted some coins in early 2017, but this round, he's keeping it secret and hoarding coins and the pump will be real, I'm not going to be the sucker who will get coins dumped on him.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Capoboss

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:15:27 PM

So a 17% premine coin that's not released yet (or just released). Any new promising projects with 17% premine?  Grin

Also, this is NOT my coin and i dont own the premine, only way for me to buy coins will be the same as for you =

You've released enough info for us to actually be able to dig up which coin you're talking about. I don't have time right now as I have to drive my parents, but you bet I'll start digging in about 6 or so hours. Save me the effort and just announce it now or I'm going to beat you to it and announce it myself Grin

I am waiting ..

This thread is going to explode when that 6th coin's name comes up. I can only imagine the scrambling and FUDding

Yeah guess why. I'm probably not going to get in on it. Conqueror is pumping it the smart way. He maybe predicted some coins in early 2017, but this round, he's keeping it secret and hoarding coins and the pump will be real, I'm not going to be the sucker who will get coins dumped on him.

Your probably right but still curious to see which coin it is
GOGO123

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:02:06 AM

Still no 6 th coin ? What you think it is ? Po.et ?  Smiley

Beeskee

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:47:51 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 01:23:27 AM by Beeskee

If it's a pre-sale, it'll be the same price for everyone.

Regardless, I'm interested and willing to invest $1k, I'm only waiting for the announcement. XD

I'm into cryptocurrency for the long term.

(and regarding past coins mentioned here, I think Nexus/NXS will hit $100+ once their first satellite is in orbit, so there's still time)
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:25:05 AM

If it's a pre-sale, it'll be the same price for everyone.

Regardless, I'm interested and willing to invest $1k, I'm only waiting for the announcement. XD

I'm into cryptocurrency for the long term.

(and regarding past coins mentioned here, I think Nexus/NXS will hit $100+ once their first satellite is in orbit, so there's still time)

Is there a timeline/roadmap with the satellites? Could you tell me when it's planned?

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:32:44 AM

I am waiting ..

I told many times that 6th coin is not on any exchange nor launched yet.
Yet idiots like this one still accuse me for hoarding coins already.
I am telling this for last time, only way for me to get this coin is to actually purchase from premine auction or start mining (after the coin starts).
I dont own the premine, this is not mine coin.

I am not going to tolerate non-logic post without any research or actual knowledge.
If this continues, i will keep all future calls for myself.
And if you piss me enough I will even keep 6th coin for myself.

I don't really need you.
I am the one giving free advice here.
And i can stop any time.

No matter how successful 2015 and 2016 threads was/are.
So keep your arguments logic ... or bye bye...
cybercash

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:38:02 AM

What difference will it make if you tell us the coin now or later?

Everyone will be able to purchase or am I wrong?  Huh

WildJippy

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:02:00 AM

After leeching for quite some time I wanted to drop in and thank you for your efforts OP. I'm with you in NXS and FTC.
Oh, and ignore the greedy bastards. Any advice you wish to share is welcome.

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

I am waiting ..

I am telling this for last time, only way for me to get this coin is to actually purchase from premine auction or start mining (after the coin starts).

I am not going to tolerate non-logic post without any research or actual knowledge.

I don't really need you.
And i can stop any time.

You cannot bully me. I don't need you either. It's a free place I'm allowed to post my opinions wherever I want.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
burdeN

Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

I am waiting ..

I don't really need you.
And i can stop any time.

You cannot bully me. I don't need you either. It's a free place I'm allowed to post my opinions wherever I want.
If you don't need him, so wtf you are doing in his thread?
Beeskee

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:26:21 PM

Please don't punish everyone because of one person. (Given the nature of the internet, eventually someone will try to push you over the edge, whether intentionally or not)

The rest of us are looking forward to your advice. <3

BTW, I asked NXS when the first satellite will be launched, they said 2018.
Crypto in space. Two of my favorite things. XD
Aces84

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:28:29 PM

Hope everyone is loaded with Nexus for the upcoming conference.  I'm grabbing more on the dips!   So much potential ....

Thanks again OP for all the tips!  Much appreciated and respect!
cybercash

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:23:07 AM

Please don't punish everyone because of one person. (Given the nature of the internet, eventually someone will try to push you over the edge, whether intentionally or not)

The rest of us are looking forward to your advice. <3

BTW, I asked NXS when the first satellite will be launched, they said 2018.
Crypto in space. Two of my favorite things. XD

Yeah nice, the satellite will take the price into space and then to the moon Cheesy
2018 any specific Q?

Beeskee

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:22:04 AM

They didn't specify - it's probably still being determined.

I simply asked them on one of their youtube videos. XD
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:53:47 AM

They didn't specify - it's probably still being determined.

I simply asked them on one of their youtube videos. XD
2018 is going to be the year of the NEXUS then, buying on every dip I can locate!
BitcoinSkull

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

If you guys take a look at other coins, all of them had a fairly sizable drop on this recent run of Bitcoin shooting up. Not Nexus though, very little movement! Very interesting.
cybercash

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

If you guys take a look at other coins, all of them had a fairly sizable drop on this recent run of Bitcoin shooting up. Not Nexus though, very little movement! Very interesting.

NEXUS 2.5$ !!! KABOOM!!!

Beeskee

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:49:44 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 06:04:03 PM by Beeskee

Keep in mind that when bitcoin doubled in price, a lot of altcoins halved in apparent price relative to bitcoin, however the USD (and other fiat) values stayed the same.

NXS dropped to $2.29 after hitting $2.50, and it's almost completely recovered within an hour.

I'm calling it hitting $200+ once the first satellite goes up, if so then here's a modern-day 100x/10,000% coin that doesn't involve obscure altcoins on exchanges you've never heard of. XD

non-crypto folks don't understand blockchains or shared ledgers, but a satellite in orbit is perfectly understandable.
Holohippo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

Keep in mind that when bitcoin doubled in price, a lot of altcoins halved in apparent price relative to bitcoin, however the USD (and other fiat) values stayed the same.

NXS dropped to $2.29 after hitting $2.50, and it's almost completely recovered within an hour.

I'm calling it hitting $200+ once the first satellite goes up, if so then here's a modern-day 100x/10,000% coin that doesn't involve obscure altcoins on exchanges you've never heard of. XD

non-crypto folks don't understand blockchains or shared ledgers, but a satellite in orbit is perfectly understandable.

Its funny that everyone around these forums claim to "understand" about blockchains but lets be honest, only a very small % of us really do
Beeskee

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:25:40 PM

Ino rite?

All people have to do is a little reading, and they'd learn all about how a blockchain is a block of chains that are encrypted with Hash to protect them from The Quantum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: