Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2017  (Read 99447 times)
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:30:33 PM
Merited by ChekaZ (5)

Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2017
This is continuation of very successful thread from 2016:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1287481.msg15621447#msg15621447

I expect similar reaction as was at the start of my 2016 thread (negative) and similar outcome (very positive).
So take a deep breath and watch the future turn into history.

1, NEXUS (NXS) - 3291 (trex)

I consider buying NEXUS as potential life-changing investment.
This coin will be worth at least 1USD/coin in next 2 years.

More information in Nexus slack:
http://nexusearth.com:3000/

I am not going to list all the reasons as why to invest as there is so many of them and I really want you to join NXS slack and get involved.

But I have to mention that Colin moved his lab and office straight to the actual rocket factory. Do you remember NXS going all the way up to 10ksat? that was caused by single BBC tweet by Jim.
This year there will be official contract and NXS involvement with Vector and Galactic Sky will = monster news.

For details about all this and also  about how revolutionary the code itself is and much more ... Slack is waiting for you.

2, UNITUS (UIS) - 19 (cryptopia)

I spent weeks in 2016 looking for coin on coinmarketcap where I should buy nice % of coins without robbing a bank.
Among lot of absolute crapcoins I found one with maintained blockchain and unbelievably undervalued.
To my surprise the coin was still actively developed and had some interesting unique features.

So the unique part is that UIS is 1st merge mined multialgo. What that means? It means you can choose from different algorithm to mine depending on which one you like as the miner. Curently UIS consist of 5 algorithms: Lyra2re2, Skein, Quibit, Yescrypt and X11. The best part is that UIS is ABSOLUTELY energy efficient as it literally parasite on other coin that you already mine! So if you already mine some of those 5 algos mentioned before, you can use your precious hashes to get some extra UIS for free Smiley With that being said, we are considering replacing Quibit algorithm with Neosrypt, but this is still open. For joining the debate and for more information feel free to join official slack channel by clicking on this link:

http://unitus.herokuapp.com/

Some may argue that it is some weird Myriadcoin clone. Nothing is more far from truth as UIS was first to introduce AUX mining to
multialgo domain. In fact Myriad adopted it afterwards. I was fan of MYR in early days, but there is one thing about it, that i do not like at all is absolutely insane emission model with
almost 1.5B coins available.

What i like as well is that UIS is relatively rare coin with available supply of coins at 39M now.
Another great fact is that another 17M coins was burned and will never be dumped on the market:

http://unitus.online/network

If any of you volunteer for any coin, think about invested time and your reward. All the time in discussions, shilling, promoting, hours and hours.
What is your reward? Eventual rise in value of coins you own, usually not connected much to your direct action. With that very logic for your gains
to be maximazed you need to own as many coins as possible of the project you support. UIS provide you the chance to own 1% of blockchain for lot less than one BTC.

So i decided to join the UIS team after buying some coins.
My plan for future is to ram UIS down to your throat until you choke on it.
With that said i want to invite those of you interested in the project to buy the coins and join the team.

3, FEATHERCOIN (FTC) - 612 (trex)

queen of shitcoins, at all time lows, will be pumped for no reason as before
check the richlist https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-feathercoin-addresses.html , lot of whales in game

4, ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC) - 164k (polo)

ETC will eventually switch places with ETH, which is determined to long and painful death for
what they've done.

I was not fan of ETH since the very beginning. Considering the insane amount of capital inflow and huge pump in early 2016, this coin is not safe and up until today did NOT delivered single one meaningful aplication. I can only imagine what other responsible devs would do with such a tremendous amount of wasted money.

Also the ETH only "star" Vitalik, turned out to be one rotten piece of corrupted shit. We are here to decentralize the world, end the central banking system. He no longer fit that and that will not be tolerated.

On the other side, ETC is still coin with ok moral and devs actually pay more attention to fixing bugs and maintain safe network.

5, STEEM (STEEM) - 16k (polo)

besides all the controversy, it works (and look cheap), i don't mind buying a few just in case...

As always, if you lose money based on my advice... fuck you, i don't care  Wink
Do your own research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

I would add here WAVES (WAVES) - 23k (trex), expecting 2-5 USD in 2017. All is just speculation, but we can write own opinion here.  Smiley

abuelau

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:04:22 PM

I would add here WAVES (WAVES) - 23k (trex), expecting 2-5 USD in 2017. All is just speculation, but we can write own opinion here.  Smiley

Should be the first in this list even

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

Interesting list - I have to admit that I like Nexus, Feathercoin and probably ETC. I'll look into the others some more and see what I think. Good suggestions and thanks for the info!

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

Great picks as usual. - Grabbing some I guess Smiley

Regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:43:10 PM

I wouldl ike to see Ethereum Classic surpassing the hard forked ETH, but I think you are making a big assumption by claiming it will happen. Sure, ETH is stagnating and all that, they fucked up bigtime and so on... but don't understimate how stupid people are and how much of a sheep they are, they will follow Vitalik and whatever he does it will be seen as cool. It's the cult of personality that kills human race, and it is still very strong, this is why I think ETC will have a hard time trying to surpass ETH. I want morality to win, but at the end of the day im here to make money... personally im not holding neither ETH and ETC. I may buy ETC since it seems prime for a pump eventually.

Any thoughts on Iconomi, XMR and Maidsafe??
lisker

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

You can't go wrong by investing in Nexus. Can't believe it is not already at a 30 M MarketCap and chart is looking very similar to the Bitcoin chart.

ETC is a good pick since ETH went the wrong way.

I will take a look at UIS, might be interesting to follow. 

www.lisk.io - Dapp & Sidechain Platform
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:31:34 PM

I wouldl ike to see Ethereum Classic surpassing the hard forked ETH, but I think you are making a big assumption by claiming it will happen. Sure, ETH is stagnating and all that, they fucked up bigtime and so on... but don't understimate how stupid people are and how much of a sheep they are, they will follow Vitalik and whatever he does it will be seen as cool. It's the cult of personality that kills human race, and it is still very strong, this is why I think ETC will have a hard time trying to surpass ETH. I want morality to win, but at the end of the day im here to make money... personally im not holding neither ETH and ETC. I may buy ETC since it seems prime for a pump eventually.

Any thoughts on Iconomi, XMR and Maidsafe??

Well I still hope that most of the crypto community value noble ideas similar to those on which the Bitcoin itself was build.
And ETC (original ETH) will be the nail to fake ETH coffin.

MAID - I was not happy with the way they killed the pump in 2016 cutting my profits to lousy 100%, but I am watching this coin, do not have any atm
XMR - Imho overhyped without use (if you don't count making exit scam easier)
Iconomi -  to be honest I don't know much about it, I guess I will take a closer look on that one

blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

What price do you predict UIS to reach?
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:02:21 PM

You didnt consider Lisk?
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:08:34 PM

200  with 100% probability
500 with 75% probability
1000 with 51% probability

The "problem" with UIS is that you can pump it to stratosphere with little money as the whole sell orderbook is very tiny.
I ended up with pumping it to 200+ several times last year just by trying to simply buy some.

I believe that with few new team members and some real work, the price can go heck a lot higher than 200 and stay above that level.

Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:14:29 PM

You didnt consider Lisk?

Well, no.
If you go back to my 2016 thread you will discover that i specialize mostly on low marketcap and overlooked project.
Lisk ico was so massive "success"* that i automatically stopped paying attention to it.
Not saying anything about how good/bad it is to invest now.

* succes to lisk, not investors as the value was on downhill race since the very start
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:43:33 PM

500 with 75% probability

The "problem" with UIS is that you can pump it to stratosphere with little money as the whole sell orderbook is very tiny.
I ended up with pumping it to 200+ several times last year just by trying to simply buy some.

I believe that with few new team members and some real work, the price can go heck a lot higher than 200 and stay above that level.

Same here, hardly could buy any.

Regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:57:02 PM

500 with 75% probability

Regards,
ChekaZ

They should update some links....

Their thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901069 lists their website as http://unitus.info/ but its not found. Your post lists this URL: http://unitus.online

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

Waves, Lisk, Steem
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:12:31 PM

500 with 75% probability

Regards,
ChekaZ

They should update some links....

Their thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901069 lists their website as http://unitus.info/ but its not found. Your post lists this URL: http://unitus.online

You are watching wrong (old) thread, it is locked and on the end page is link to new, correct thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121974.0

BTW website is new and was moved to better domain which generous MrWyrm bought for us:  http://unitus.online/home
Like very new, it is live 2 days or so Smiley as well as new wallet release 0.9.6.4, also super fresh, fixing lot of bugs and improving security.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

My major concern with this list is I don't really trust any exchange outside of Poloniex to hold alts on for an extended period of time. Nexus seems like a very worthwhile investment, might download a wallet and hodl some coins there. FeatherCoin also seems like a potential big winner- you're right, FTC has been a prominent shitcoin longer than anything else (besides maybe Doge, but that's mostly run its course).

I must say, however, that I don't agree with Steem or ETC. Steem has basically been exposed as by and large a scam. It might be technologically sound, but its set up in such a way that only the rich will get richer- it's a top heavy economy which turns everyone off. As far as ETC goes, I don't trust the folks in the Ether community to sustain a successful coin.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:19:17 PM

Go UIS! Will look at Nexus but I don't like slack. Feathercoin I mine and dump, maybe I'll start dumping half and holding other half for supposedly inevitable pump. I honestly think both ETH and ETC are fatally flawed; if ETC passes ETH when ETH goes to 0.001 does it matter? Steem I am strongly put off by the 80% instamine by their devs/company, but maybe if it crashes a but more I'll grab a few...maybe.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:25:41 PM

My major concern with this list is I don't really trust any exchange outside of Poloniex to hold alts on for an extended period of time. Nexus seems like a very worthwhile investment, might download a wallet and hodl some coins there. FeatherCoin also seems like a potential big winner- you're right, FTC has been a prominent shitcoin longer than anything else (besides maybe Doge, but that's mostly run its course).

I must say, however, that I don't agree with Steem or ETC. Steem has basically been exposed as by and large a scam. It might be technologically sound, but its set up in such a way that only the rich will get richer- it's a top heavy economy which turns everyone off. As far as ETC goes, I don't trust the folks in the Ether community to sustain a successful coin.

Thank you for great feedback.

I want to address, that I absolutely agree that Steem is shady as fuck and controlled by devs.
However it is still here and rewarding authors after all that. And some articles are very good to be honest.
I decided to include this one simply because there is nothing better working at the moment. It was hard decision.

Regarding exchanges, i do not have any UIS on exchange, but had never problem with Cryptopia. I just buy and withdraw...
And I am even nervous holding coins on Polo as it is the biggest honeypot for potential hackers....
aciddude

Activity: 179
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:35:55 PM

sounds like fun!!

If anyone wants to check out a new Feathercoin Block Explorer and API, see here:   https://fsight.chain.tips

FTC API + Block Explorer https://fsight.chain.tips
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: