Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling started !  (Read 2318 times)
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:52:43 PM

I really suggest that everyone holds what he have at the moment instead of panic selling , If you want to really make some really good profit then hold . http://preev.com/ , Its not going too well and we don't want to make things worst at this point.

How do you know this drop is caused by panic selling?
I do not call it panic selling it looks more manipulation than panic selling  will not drop price such quickly but after watching this big drop nobs may start to panic sell their Bitcoin this may cause huge drop in price but maybe pros may pump this price again just to get more profit.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:51:51 PM

I really suggest that everyone holds what he have at the moment instead of panic selling , If you want to really make some really good profit then hold . http://preev.com/ , Its not going too well and we don't want to make things worst at this point.

How do you know this drop is caused by panic selling?
I do not call it panic selling it looks more manipulation than panic selling  will not drop price such quickly but after watching this big drop nobs may start to panic sell their Bitcoin this may cause huge drop in price but maybe pros may pump this price again just to get more profit.
yes that is a fact it also cannot call it as a panic selling, i think it is just a little correction and after that the price of bitcoin again going to boost,a and this time it is going to cross its all time high price very soon.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

I selled low part  of bitcoin. Maybe it will drop to 850$ but will grow again this month over 1100$

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:01:17 PM

You can't blame those who are panicking in selling their coins, we have our own thoughts, that telling maybe sooner price will dump to 700 or maybe to 500 so others are selling and there are some thoughts that this is just temporary and will stay at 900 to 1000. So we can't do about that. But I'm in holder team, I will not sell, and never do it ever.
I'm on your side man, not waste any coin in panic selling.
The temptation to sell in higher price and some big traders sell out to get profits had triggered this situation.
But, there is no point to involve in such panics if we're believe in bitcoin bright future. The dip is a sign to buy more cheaper bitcoin before the train left the station again.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

You must realize that werent nothing under the big value bitcoin has achieve at Christmas as well New Year, those periods bitcoin were pumped without a valid reason, some thinked it were a bigger demand, something that hasnt happened at all. Atleast with this dump its clear someone has huge influence and wanna to test the walls at bitcoin, and for now looks like the price were being manipulated.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

Well, maybe panic selling caused prices to drop dramatically at this time. perhaps if those who hold bitcoin bitcoin they do not sell in large quantities maybe it's not going to happen. but, to be left to sell at high prices make people think that now is a good time to sell bitcoin.
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:33:24 PM

I selled low part  of bitcoin. Maybe it will drop to 850$ but will grow again this month over 1100$

I think it will be back 1,000$ or more. it is testing at 850-860$ before bouncing up 1,000$ in 24 hours.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:38:22 PM

Even the way it is now, based on my own little understanding I am beginning to have some feelings on how the price moves like someone is influencing the price somewhere in the sense that, more people are buying then the price increase, we move again to people selling, then the price begins to drop thereby creating a panic for more selling for the price to dip further, then all of a sudden again, it start increasing... I really do not understand...
The Notorious BTC

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:46:26 PM

If you are in it for the long haul always hold it. This dip does not worry me. It's an opportunity to buy more.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

even if things settle out at 800, it will be a large boost from last year
Telepo

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:11:59 AM

I do not know if I should buy more or sell it ? it's unbelievable and it's just only 10 minutes that the price has spiked down nearly 200$.
I feel very strange. I think There is something wrong with bitcoin .

You should either hold or buy more in these situations IMO, don't panic sell unless you want to follow the buy high sell low strategy  Grin I'd personally hold, we've still gone up a large amount since the beginning of this rally (from +-800$ to 950$), and I think we'll go sideways from here for a while.

Thank you for you advance. I see that this can be a bear trap, They intentionally sell to cause panic because they have much more profit already and then they buy bitcoin with cheap price. I will wait for new bottom line to cover cheap bitcoins.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments ||ICO ||DISCUSSION
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:24:31 AM

even if things settle out at 800, it will be a large boost from last year

This is what I mean in some of my post. People are just happily carried away because of the price pump to over $1,100 but when suddenly it drops they really called it as a crash. Price increase happens in just a matter of short period of time so what they are expecting? Maintain it to the top? That is not possible since there are hoarders who wants to take profit.

What matters is as long as we are around $1000 then that is better. It's good to see the bottom price in that range compare to last year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:41:31 AM

The dip might be temporary as the bitcoin price climbed back again and is fluctuating between $930 and $990. It always up and down for the bitcoin because of its high volatility and it may worsen by some factors like speculations and panic-selling.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:10:32 AM

Even the way it is now, based on my own little understanding I am beginning to have some feelings on how the price moves like someone is influencing the price somewhere in the sense that, more people are buying then the price increase, we move again to people selling, then the price begins to drop thereby creating a panic for more selling for the price to dip further, then all of a sudden again, it start increasing... I really do not understand...
some people even think that cryptocurrency market are baseless.

there is no clear indicator, only about supply and demand. financial crisis here and there causing the bitcoin demand increasing but sometimes did not have any affect to the bitcoin price , really strange actually to see cryptocurrency market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:28:46 AM

I don't call it panic selling, it feels more like market is refreshing to start again from a new position. This will help motivate people to join the bitcoin hype train.
Next push will be even better, and the cycle will continue... Until the moon will be reached.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: