Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Problem) Link blockchain are not getting to my email  (Read 646 times)
xmaster (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:14:21 PM

Since the 8th of this month I am having problems accessing my wallet blockchain
In the morning, I access my wallet without problems, I usually do this several times a day
As late as I tried to access my wallet again, whenever I try to access my wallet and sent an access verification link to my email
But that did not happen, I'm really scared that I can no longer access my money
I spoke with the support countless times,
The first response was to lick the cookies and try to access again via browser google chrome or firefox, but I did not succeed
I remembered that I use mail.ru and that I accidentally sent to spam mail 3 emails blockchain,after that I started having all these problems

The support asked me to check the spam filters, I did this but every time I try to access my wallet the access verification link does not reach my email
I already discussed with the support and threatened to file a lawsuit against blockchain
I requested change of email 2 times and no email came to my old email or to the new email
Support asked me to remove my btc with 12 secret words, but I did not create these 12 secret words
Today I sent another request with all the info of my wallet blockchain, including access and password of my wallet and access to my email screenshot etc,I hope that on the 29th I will have access to my wallet again, but I suspect it will not happen

I'm going crazy with all this, help me, can you enlighten my mind, any idea how to make the blockchain link get back to my email?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:13:35 AM

hi xmaster, seemingly you are needing help and never been touching this site until then. anyway, i wanna assume if these things happened:
  • did you edit your email? or did you unify your email? if you edited your email, use that email you had edited to, or in case of unification, both of them should work properly.
  • did you type a wrong email? if yes, then that's why they could not send that email to you correctly.
  • did you remain your identifier? it is important to recover that.

btw no 29th this year. AFAIK blockchain is not gonna actively reveal your wallet to prevent the loss in case of hacking, hope you get it back.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
xmaster (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:38:39 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 09:12:22 PM by xmaster

Hi lotery248, first, thank you for writing

1 - I did not edit or modify my email
2 - The email is right, the blockchain support itself told me that my email is still the same

I have everything
I have my ID
I have my wallet password
I have my email verified that it was working normally

But after I sent 3 email blockchain to the spam box by mistake the problems started
I talked to the support, I looked at the spam filter,Did not work, I continue without receiving blockchain notifications
Even I asked the support, I sent some  btc to my wallet that i am trying to recover, but I did not receive any payment notification
Why? ,really  it's strange to me

I have already made the request to change email 2 times and blockchain did not change my email
Yesterday I made another email change request,
I sent all my info to them, including my ID and password
I also sent email associated with my wallet blockchain and password for admins to access and try to solve my problem
I also sent a request to support mail.ru to try to see why I do not receive link from the blockchain site, I'm waiting to reply from them

I do not know what to do, I'll wait until the 29th when maybe they change my email, I'll write here later
If I can not, I'm thinking of talking directly to the admin or entering a legal action in justice,I'm looking at how I should come up with a legal action against blockchain, because I'm not going to lose my money

Also I am thinking of creating an account in the twiter and denounce blockchain so that everyone can see that they can not solve a simple problem
I think it's wrong to have all your information and not be able to access your money in your wallet
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:05:07 AM

First and foremost it is very wrong to entrust huge amount of money to any web wallets. Second that's pretty big mistake that you gave to them your login details, I don't think if they will give back the bitcoin you have on that wallet. And you can reset all your login details including email you used only if you have the passphrase of your wallet. Its working as I tried it already when I used blockchain before, and it happens when my smartphone got stolen including my 2fa. And I used the 12 passphrase to recover those funds. They will ask you new email and password and they will give a new ID for logging in.
xmaster (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:39:02 AM

First and foremost it is very wrong to entrust huge amount of money to any web wallets. Second that's pretty big mistake that you gave to them your login details, I don't think if they will give back the bitcoin you have on that wallet. And you can reset all your login details including email you used only if you have the passphrase of your wallet. Its working as I tried it already when I used blockchain before, and it happens when my smartphone got stolen including my 2fa. And I used the 12 passphrase to recover those funds. They will ask you new email and password and they will give a new ID for logging in.
Hi buddy
The problem was solved, fortunately
Look here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1803255.0

I've sent my data to the blockchain admins because I trust them,
I do not think they would steal my +2k usd, I changed the email, I changed the password
Add a phone and I created 12 words of recovery of access to my bits
I think it's okay now, I'm calm and happy because I got my money back
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:41:48 AM

Hi buddy
The problem was solved, fortunately
Look here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1803255.0

I've sent my data to the blockchain admins because I trust them,
I do not think they would steal my +2k usd, I changed the email, I changed the password
Add a phone and I created 12 words of recovery of access to my bits
I think it's okay now, I'm calm and happy because I got my money back

It's good to hear that your problem was solved, and now I guess you know the consequences of using web wallets.

And Keep that 12 passphrases you created from blockchain in a place where you're the only one knows.

I do not think they would steal my +2k usd,
Well who knows. There are so may issue like this pump up before. Well if you love your coins just put it in a safe place like desktop wallets.

And just lock the thread as this issue was solved, on the lower left site of this thread 'lock thread'. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: