Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom website App, Maybe Concrete5 add-on?  (Read 557 times)
takagari (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:11:53 PM

Website requirement.
Concept: Running an airsoft business where we host game's as well as sell some product. I need a website to track what game's user's attend, register a user to a game/set them to a team and track money paid for game's as well as item's purchased.
signup with username, real name, contact info password and e-mail
Allow a user to sign back in to change basic info only. Also allow the admin to setup a user's account and simply e-mail them a password auto generated and changeable. I need them to preferably pre signup and agree to TOS online prior or allow me to quickly enter their info which will generate and email them a password.
Events/Games:
I need a way to create a new event/game. Title and date it. I need to have a blue team and red team, When a registered user arrive's to play I can set them to a team and check if they paid the game fee or played for free.
After an event is over I want the event to remain in a list so that we can later see who attended which game's.
A bulk enter method for this even better, and an easy auto search for entering a user name, with maybe a popup option to add a new registration if the member has never signed up before.
An easy way to add member's would be two list's, one red one blue, I simply start typing a user name and it show's a list of matches, with a button to add new user.
When I create the event I'd like to be able to set a fee, but have a paid/fee waved button for each new user as they signup.
User Tracking:
I'd like to be able to view the user's name and see what event's they have been to. I'd like this public for anyone.
As admin logged in I'd also like to see, How many/which product's they have purchased and how much money they have spent at the field.
I'd like to be able to implement an option where every 5 paid games the user get's one free game. Unsure how hard this would be?
Products:
I don't so much need a POS, or even something that track's stock. just the ability to sell a user product's, and see a total, as well as keep a record of what they buy/total money spent. It would be nice if I could add a user to a group or set them to a groupt hat give's discount's or free games etc.
So would need a way to add all my product's to a list, just a name and price is fine. with a way to show them all on a sale's page where I can tick off the product's, see a total price at the bottom and be able to click sold to a user name.
Publicly on the website it should list the game's and the user's clicking on one or the other show's a list.
After an event is over, a way to upload a large gallery/video's would be even nicer!

Contract for creation:
Please publicly reply with your estimate, work you can show off, and any questions or comments about this. I will use an escrow for this once a price and time is agreed upon, to be paid out after completion and once some beta testing has been run through the system.
Some of the feature's ar emore complex and could be added later to keep initial cost's/difficulty down, such as free game's, discount,s etc. but the teams/tracking is the main part of this.

EDIT:
My current website is www.eddiecreek.ca and runs on Concrete5 which already includes a lot of user management features?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: