Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90460 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:20:22 PM

This 2017 will be the best year for bitcoin since it already surpass its ATH price and now it is keep on going to make a new ATH. I think this year of 2017 we will be close or even touch the 2000$ market price of bitcoin and we don't need to be afraid in buying a lot of bitcoin even after beating the ATH because it is always good for long term or events like this.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bloodnest

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:44:55 PM

I think the trend of success will continue as we move through 2017. Might there be a few hiccups here and there, I still think Bitcoin will have a price well over 1000+ by the end of the year.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:57:46 PM

We have had a Halving in 2016. The next Reward-Drop ETA has been assumed to meet the 27 June of 2020. A doubling and halving event are related.
But before next halving there would be big chances for 10X growth because we can expect mass adoption in between times. Within 2017, we can expect bitcoin prices to get at least doubled. Simply my thoughts for bitcoins in 2017 would be price may reach $2000 levels. I am already getting prepared for that.
It is unlikely we are going to reach such levels in such a short time frame, don't get me wrong I will like bitcoin to reach those prices, but at the same time I need to get more bitcoin, so I would like for the price to not skyrocket like that.
I don't consider that as skyrocketing of price, in fact that is a conservative projection as last year we have an increase more than 100% and so with what is happening now, it is not possible to get that again. $2,000 may look like a big price for us but it is the desire of the people to adopt and demand of bitcoin that will cause to reach that level, let's be optimistic instead.
It may not seem as skyrocketing but it is way easier for a coin to double it is price if its wort 1 cent than it is for bitcoin to double its price of 1000, a lot more money is needed, adoption, development, so I do consider it to skyrocket.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

We have had a Halving in 2016. The next Reward-Drop ETA has been assumed to meet the 27 June of 2020. A doubling and halving event are related.
But before next halving there would be big chances for 10X growth because we can expect mass adoption in between times. Within 2017, we can expect bitcoin prices to get at least doubled. Simply my thoughts for bitcoins in 2017 would be price may reach $2000 levels. I am already getting prepared for that.
It is unlikely we are going to reach such levels in such a short time frame, don't get me wrong I will like bitcoin to reach those prices, but at the same time I need to get more bitcoin, so I would like for the price to not skyrocket like that.
I don't consider that as skyrocketing of price, in fact that is a conservative projection as last year we have an increase more than 100% and so with what is happening now, it is not possible to get that again. $2,000 may look like a big price for us but it is the desire of the people to adopt and demand of bitcoin that will cause to reach that level, let's be optimistic instead.
It may not seem as skyrocketing but it is way easier for a coin to double it is price if its wort 1 cent than it is for bitcoin to double its price of 1000, a lot more money is needed, adoption, development, so I do consider it to skyrocket.
Bitcoin will be skyrocket if the development will be much faster.. for now we are seen that the price is increasing and we are already seen the price of bitcoin are actually reach nearly $1200 and hope that it can touch tomorrow..
We can be still grow our bitcoin in many ways not only  to wait for the price increased..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oggy1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:50:13 PM

If I understand good some SEC decision will be made on 11th of March, basically they can legitimize it. Im wondering how that will be reflected to price. I always say that biggest price increase will come when governments start acknowledging bitcoin. Not strictly as currency, but commodity or anything else.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:59:13 PM

If I understand good some SEC decision will be made on 11th of March, basically they can legitimize it. Im wondering how that will be reflected to price. I always say that biggest price increase will come when governments start acknowledging bitcoin. Not strictly as currency, but commodity or anything else.

It's an ETF that the SEC might approve on the 11th of March. It's not that they will legitimize Bitcoin, but more that they are thinking about whether or not it's a good idea to have something as volatile as Bitcoin "turned into" an ETF that will allow high level investors to take positions into Bitcoin. It's a fantastic development which won't surprise me if the price happens to shoot up after approval.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:25:54 PM

2017 is a special year as we have already witnessed a new all time high been set and soon to come is the ETF but am thinking this will lead to persuading of bitcoin unlimited, as investors  will want bitcoin to live longer as the protect their investments.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:31:53 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Today was 3rdweek of February 25, 2017 and look at the price value of bitcoin now is 1173$, which is closed to 1200$ that's a great news for us isn't? the projection of the experts in  bitcoin was happening already.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:36:49 PM

BTC's price will increase further. I think, by the end of the year it will reach $2000 or more. There could be small falls here and there, but overall I think BTC got a huge impulse now. However, BTC will not be used as a mainstream currency, I am sure of it. It will be a powerful alternative currency to fiat.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
wisqo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Today was 3rdweek of February 25, 2017 and look at the price value of bitcoin now is 1173$, which is closed to 1200$ that's a great news for us isn't? the projection of the experts in  bitcoin was happening already.

In a way, yes it was a projection in the sense that it was predicted that the price would surpass 1000$ in 2017 again. However, I do not believe that the volatility in the +1100$ is the norm! I expect prices too cool down and remain stable in the 900$ to 1000$ bracket for a while, at least until the middle of March when some big decisions are expected.

Oggy1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:49:29 PM

It's an ETF that the SEC might approve on the 11th of March. It's not that they will legitimize Bitcoin, but more that they are thinking about whether or not it's a good idea to have something as volatile as Bitcoin "turned into" an ETF that will allow high level investors to take positions into Bitcoin. It's a fantastic development which won't surprise me if the price happens to shoot up after approval.

Okay, thanks for clarifying it to me Smiley. I just saw news about it today, didnt have time yet to study whats that all about. And yes, same thoughts here, it can be fantastic news for bitcoin.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:33:52 PM

it's looking bright right now, the price is steadily moving above $1000 and the news and adoption is moving positively, a ton of new people is getting into BTC as well, I guess everything is perfect for bitcoins now.

I agree, finally looks like a nice and slow, steady grow. I think many (read China) tried to push the price down below $1000, but it pushes back up, they cant control it how they wanted to. New people coming on board, and I dont know many bitcoiners that gave up, so all looks rather good at this point.
That is very nice to see that the price of bitcoin again start increasing and this time I am hopeful that the price of bitcoin will cross 1500 USD very easily as it is just another push toward the target. And secondly I think there is no concern of Chinees with the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is increasing and decreasing because of the increasing and decreasing demand of bitcoin.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

As we can see that there is a continuous increase in the price of bitcoin even from very start of 2017. Although we also experience to panic decrease when the price fell down from 1150 USD to 730 USD and after that when the price of bitcoin again decreased from 1080 USD to 930 USD. But now we can see that the price of bitcoin is now again trading above 1100 USD level and hope that it will even cross 2000 USD level in middle of 2017.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

2017 is a special year as we have already witnessed a new all time high been set and soon to come is the ETF but am thinking this will lead to persuading of bitcoin unlimited, as investors  will want bitcoin to live longer as the protect their investments.

Yeah. I hope that the ETF would have a nice impact on Bitcoin's price, once it becomes official by the SEC. This year would be full of exciting things for Bitcoin, like the increase in value, as well as being closer towards scaling to handle large transaction volume.

It would only be a matter of time before either SegWit or Bitcoin Unlimited gets the approval of the miners, to help scale Bitcoin. In my opinion, if it were for the sake of Bitcoin's future and long term sustainability, SegWit would be the ideal choice.

But since there are many Chinese pools (which have the most hashrate on the network) that are against SegWit, it would be up to debate whenever Bitcoin Unlimited succeeds or not. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:59:30 PM

My thoughts are that the price will be higher at the end than at the beginnning
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:17:24 PM

I thought and i expext that this year will be the year of bitcoin beating all the record.Now at this time bitcoin is stable at $1,000 in market price and already surpass its previous higest price recorded back in 2010.Bitcoin i think this year will make a move enterin all markets online and be accepted into it
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

I thought and i expext that this year will be the year of bitcoin beating all the record.Now at this time bitcoin is stable at $1,000 in market price and already surpass its previous higest price recorded back in 2010.Bitcoin i think this year will make a move enterin all markets online and be accepted into it
I'm happy already if the price will be stable at $1,000 since I believe we have already achieve a great price this year alone. But if it happen to that bitcoin will beat the all time high and will stay higher on that price, it would be better, the more the price is higher, the more we get benefited on it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:33:18 AM

I'm happy already if the price will be stable at $1,000 since I believe we have already achieve a great price this year alone. But if it happen to that bitcoin will beat the all time high and will stay higher on that price, it would be better, the more the price is higher, the more we get benefited on it.

I am already satisfied if bitcoin value reaches at least $2,000 this year and became stable $1,500, I am not expecting for more increase to it's but if so I am hoping that it will take longer time before it would get lower . I think we should hope for more people to come in to bitcoin and adapt in to it because I think it is the only way for bitcoin to get more higher price .
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

it's looking bright right now, the price is steadily moving above $1000 and the news and adoption is moving positively, a ton of new people is getting into BTC as well, I guess everything is perfect for bitcoins now.

I agree, finally looks like a nice and slow, steady grow. I think many (read China) tried to push the price down below $1000, but it pushes back up, they cant control it how they wanted to. New people coming on board, and I dont know many bitcoiners that gave up, so all looks rather good at this point.
That is very nice to see that the price of bitcoin again start increasing and this time I am hopeful that the price of bitcoin will cross 1500 USD very easily as it is just another push toward the target. And secondly I think there is no concern of Chinees with the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is increasing and decreasing because of the increasing and decreasing demand of bitcoin.
yes and i am hopeful that this increasing trend will continue for a long time and hope that we will bet a good profit from it. i think we should not come in pressure if the price of bitcoin start decreasing a little because some time the price of bitcoin just take a little correction and after that it start increasing again. hope bitcoin price will continue increasing in future also.
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:35:25 PM

Yes. Stable price between $1000-$1200 up until  the end of the year would be good for us. Although EFT decision by SEC is looming, I don't think if will affect the price of bitcoin. I guess if the price is stable, I masses will adopt bitcoin, then it will go global in the next few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: