Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

not only coins that are in the upper places will live, coins that have a really good product will also be successful, today many such projects will also survive. Here is one example of #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

regardless of capitalization and popularity-stay afloat coins with a strong ,working and desired product,as well as a team-which is constantly working on improvements.
The Altcoins that are not going to be on an exchange anymore do not update anything in their project. Litecoin may survive somewhat if it is going the same route it is going now.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

Now many altcoins traded in the market will live in the future. Because there are many altcoins platform not having a good developer team, real product and community support. You can find coins that will succeed in the future by doing good research if you like.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:10:22 AM

Now it is really difficult to find reliable cryptocurrencies that have an excellent team of developers and real chances for successful development in the future. But if you want such altcoins can really be found. Personally, I believe in the excellent potential of Ethereum, Ripple, Waves, NEO and EOS, which will be successfully developed in the future.

Exactly. Most altcoins are being abandoned in development with no real uses for the mainstream world. Only a select few, are constantly being developed to help reach mainstream adoption. As such, the cryptocurrencies you've mentioned earlier, fit the bill nicely. However, there are other altcoins which are also promising since they're highly innovative and extremely active in development.

Altcoins such as NEM, Cardano, Ark, IOTA, NANO, and even Steem are constantly being developed and maintained, to help achieve said purpose. Their technologies are tried and tested, allowing them to scale to millions of TPS without downtime. Some of the altcoins are instant, while others serve as a bridge between other blockchains (like ARK). Considering how much money has been put into these cryptocurrencies, I'd say that it'll become difficult for them to die anytime soon.

Nevertheless, an altcoin will survive in the future if it could keep up with development, innovation, and most of all, community support. Because if it lacks mainstream adoption, then nobody would want to invest into them, resulting in disappearance within the market. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

A lot of the altcoins are going to survive int he future since they have already carved out a niche for themselves and have taken their spots in the market, coins that are going to survive would be coins like neo, ethereum, litecoin, monero and a host of other good coins but in the same vein, there are going to be a lot of altcoins dying out and fast too

I remember, in one of his interviews, Vitalik Buterin said that close to 90% of the existing now altcoins might die in less than 5 years. I guess, the cryptocurrencies that come to the top-100, will survive.
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

Now it is really difficult to predict exactly how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. Unfortunately, many projects today are dead and do not have any prospects in the future. But I still believe in the good potential of reliable coins. Including Ethereum, Ripple, NEO and Waves - they will develop and benefit society in the future.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

Many projects in the modern crypto market are really dead, unlikely to be developed in the future. But if you wish, you can find excellent altcoins that offer useful technologies to society and have excellent potential for successful development. Personally, I believe in the potential of some altcoins - Ethereum, Tron, Ripple, Waves and EOS.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

Atlcoins will survive in the future, but not every single one. In my opinion, only those coins will survive, that will have a working product and a healthy community for the further development. Without working products, altcoins won't survive.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

Will be able to compete for their place in the market those coins that despite its capitalization and the fact that the price has fallen greatly-will continue to work and improve their product.In the long term, they are sure to succeed.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

Altcoins that can survive in the future of course very little, every year new technologies come and old die I think only bitcoin can survive here !

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

I think the basis to call a coin that can survive is its ability to pursuade users to actually invest in them and believe in the function of coin. Having enlightened with its purpose they will come to know the viability of the coin and the convenience that it may bring to their day to day transactions. with this mindset, the coin will be frequently utilized this was the same thing that happened to bitcoin and ethereum, functionality wise, these are the 2 coins frequently used in the market today and possibly the years to come.

Rtalk

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Now there are many useful and working coins, but they are not in demand.The reason is that people are not ready to use cryptocurrencies EN masse.Cryptocurrencies must first become a means of preservation and settlement.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

Of course, all altcoins can not survive in future. But the altcoins that are operated by good technology and which have many protensial, the altccoins will survive in the future and will go a long way. For example: Etherium, Ripple, Cardano, Litecoin .

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

Altcoins a lot of. Investing in everything does not make sense. To get a tangible profit you need to invest in one fork. And wait " to the moon " )
Rtalk

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Everyone has their favorite coins.The main thing that the whole market began to grow.I am sure that then all tokens will show good results, especially beginners in the market with a strong growth potential.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

I remember, in one of his interviews, Vitalik Buterin said that close to 90% of the existing now altcoins might die in less than 5 years. I guess, the cryptocurrencies that come to the top-100, will survive.

That's certainly true, mate. Most altcoins would simply fail in the future, because of the inability to provide constant development and innovation. Lack of promotion/marketing is another issue, as it diminishes the adoption and usage of a specific cryptocurrency. Based on these facts, many altcoins are hyped, but only a few within the market deliver promising tech and usable features.

In the case of Bitcoin forks, they're simply taking advantage of the "Bitcoin" name, but they could die in the future if they don't prove to be something unique from the original Bitcoin. As such, I believe that only the top 10 cryptocurrencies in market cap have greater chances of surviving in the future, than others behind them. Their developers are extremely active, and their communities are supporting them every step of the way. Altcoins such as Cardano, EOS, Ethereum, IOTA, Stellar, and Monero will remain in the market for years to come since they always deliver usability to the mainstream world.

Among the coins mentioned, most of them have smart contract capabilities, while others have a focus on privacy and security (such as Monero). Therefore, if people highly demand these cryptocurrencies, then without a doubt, they'll survive in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HCRT

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

Nano,eth,zrx and icx are my favorites.Zrx has a deal with coinbase.Nano's total amount is low and now cheapIicx is a favorite of Koreans.I'm not even telling you the features of Ethereum.Will be valued in the future and they will definitely survive.I would recommend it to everyone.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

Altcoins a lot of. Investing in everything does not make sense. To get a tangible profit you need to invest in one fork. And wait " to the moon " )
Now investing in altcoin is very risky, so do not worry, buy ETH or BTC, just take these two coins and you're patient, whatever works, waiting for value to rise and you sell That's how I usually do, patience is the key to success.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

Nano,eth,zrx and icx are my favorites.Zrx has a deal with coinbase.Nano's total amount is low and now cheapIicx is a favorite of Koreans.I'm not even telling you the features of Ethereum.Will be valued in the future and they will definitely survive.I would recommend it to everyone.

0x, Ethereum, and Nano have better chances of surviving in the future, than most overhyped altcoins. They provide innovation to the blockchain industry in every way possible and have a ton of investors backing them. The partnership made by Coinbase and 0x is grand, since it contributes positively towards the longevity of the 0x platform. The future lies on decentralized exchanges, and 0x brings the necessary tools to make that a reality. On the other hand, Ethereum is the world's most popular smart contract platform in the world, which promises decentralized applications that are censorship resistant.

With a wealth of tokens launched within the Ethereum platform, and a highly supportive community, Ethereum will last for a long time. Nano by the way, is instant and fee-less which could become extremely popular for micropayments in the mainstream world. Given that it uses DAG technology, it promises to be infinitely scalable, which could experience mainstream adoption within the future.

Nevertheless, I believe that a vast majority of altcoins will die, while only a small fraction of them will survive in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

I am sure that ethereum is a coin that we deserve to be a long-term investment, this is because there are currently hundreds of devs. which works under the ethereum platform so that it can make ethereum even bigger and popular.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: