Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the community is looking for about bitcoin  (Read 849 times)
mikecgna

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:10:44 PM

I want the feedback on this forum what the people are looking the most about bitcoin. The point I want to write a free guide in order to build my mailing list for my bitcoin blog.

What do you think newcomers, intermediate or a pro like to read about bitcoin in a guide of 10 pages or more?

Newcomers wanted to read guides on how to start with bitcoin. How to create wallets, where to get free bitcoins, how to avoid scammers and etc. Intermediate will most likely find some ways to increase their earnings, they want to read on some tricks on trading and investing on sites. The professionals would like to read some latest news and articles pertaining cryptocurrency and latest news on bitcoin such as ET, mining and etc.

As a beginner, I want to say that the forum has enough good information about bitcoin and I can say with certainty that even thanks to the forum it is possible to learn what and how to deal with bitcoin. I had some problems due to a lack of understanding regarding financial transfers, but I am confidently coping.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:29:05 AM

I often saw that most of them are looking for info on jobs for which payment using bitcoin, and ico bounty signature campaign and the last one is a tutorial use bitcoin wallet and his
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: