Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] I'm selling 228 BTC  (Read 1347 times)
new_in_this (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 05:19:01 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2011, 05:32:57 PM by new_in_this

Hi.

I'm selling 228 BTC.
13 Euros = 18.57700 U.S. dollars/BTC
That is constant prize, even value goes higher.

I accept only bank wire transfer (IBAN). I beleive it's safer for both of us. Buyer and seller.

When i have received payment i send BTCs to your address. Please send me PM for buying discussions or if you have any questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mila

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 12:26:35 AM

hi, check https://bitmarket.eu
there're orders above 13 eur/btc (willing to transfer eur)

disadvantage: you will deal with multiple users to sell that much  coins, biggest ask is for 100 and there are like 10 other offers above 13 that would clear at your sell order. I'm a user there since they opened and so far had no issues with them (bitmarket site). good luck, but you don't need much at your asking price

your ad here:
new_in_this (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 02:56:57 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2011, 04:50:38 AM by new_in_this

Thanks for replying. I can't get my account verified in BitMarket.eu as i don't have any reputation(yet).

When PSN got hacked and i lost all my details i decided that i never again provide my full details to any new service i have not used before(meaning registered before that hack). And getting my account verified requires me to create account in eBay, that's out of question. I'm never going to use eBay and i don't need account in there :/

My account in BitMarket.eu says: "Warning: Your account status is unverified and thus you can't buy or sell Bitcoins.". I clicked verify and got automated email saying i need to verify using eBay.

Look's like i have to find other ways for exchanging BTC to Eur.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong. I do understand importance of getting some level of verification, but it's just too much for me to create eBay account :/
mila

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 07:09:25 AM

A-ha! I missed the part with verification changes. I joined early, had a good history from coinpal & got verified the same day I registered.
New ebay account would not do, since it would come w/o history anyway. But on the other hand ebay does not verify as well (email and a name, might be benjamin dover) ... They process them manually anyway.

As for the personal data, they did not want much of data month ago, username / password & email of choice. you even get to keep your bank info for yourself and send it only to the buyer.  And I have the impression I can change any of the data (some of them do not even require confirmation via email). Surely no address, phone, etc. I'm not even sure about the email but since i get messages for closed transactions (or cancel requests) I must have entered it at some point.

mtgox would work for you as well. they can do eur transfer to your bank account. I've heard it takes max 2 days to withdraw/receive eur on your account.

the difference between the two exchanges is that mtgox pays you directly while at bitmarket you receive payments from buyers directly.

your ad here:
new_in_this (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 05:32:35 PM

BitMarket.eu admin is really nice. After few email(s) we found a way to get me verified w/o maiking an eBay account.

I place my BTCs in BitMarket.eu.

This is [closed] now Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: