Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEC TO BTC address and then to another BTC address  (Read 418 times)
balazarek (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:43:27 PM

Hello,
I mined about 0.05 ZEC per day usually. I send it to the BTC address. I am going to send it to another BTC address but I have to pay high fee because I have to consolidate a lot of small amounts. How do you do it with yours ZEC ? Thank you. TOM
suggsy89

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:52:30 PM

Are you mining to a wallet or an exchange?
What is the reason to send to btc and then another btc address?

Yes, there are transaction fee's involved so you must account for those when sending to different address.
I mine under one address on an exchange there are no charges involved for this, only pool side fee's.

My advise is to keep to one address.
balazarek (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:56:33 PM

Yes, there are transaction fee's involved so you must account for those when sending to different address.
I mine under one address on an exchange there are no charges involved for this, only pool side fee's.

I am mining to a freewallet.org wallet. Then I sent ZEC to BTC. And now I would like to send BTC to poloniex BTC account. Is better to mine to poloniex address or leave ZEC in the wallet and send when I will have higher amount ? I do not known diference between mining to wallet and to exchange. Mining to wallet is freewallet.org and mining to exchange is poloniex ? Thank you.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 11:00:51 PM

I am planning to mine ZEC, using idle i5 computers with GForce 2GB Gpu in my office. How do you mine your ZEC?

Hello,
I mined about 0.05 ZEC per day usually. I send it to the BTC address. I am going to send it to another BTC address but I have to pay high fee because I have to consolidate a lot of small amounts. How do you do it with yours ZEC ? Thank you. TOM
suggsy89

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:51:10 PM

I am mining to a freewallet.org wallet. Then I sent ZEC to BTC. And now I would like to send BTC to poloniex BTC account. Is better to mine to poloniex address or leave ZEC in the wallet and send when I will have higher amount ? I do not known diference between mining to wallet and to exchange. Mining to wallet is freewallet.org and mining to exchange is poloniex ? Thank you.

Yes, use your poloniex.com/ address, it is safe to mine to an exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: