Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $104 Paypal - want BTC or ETH or Payeer. Escrow is OK.DEAL SUCCUSSFUL.CLOSE  (Read 861 times)
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

Close your thread if deal has been completed.
Where is my BTC??? You block me for pm
I am getting paypal to you.
I block you because you are related to possible scamming business and write just like other former scamming alts that I have received similar replies.
Now you are asking other people to do your dirty work huh?
I will post proof of payment on my thread.
Nice move to use other people's posts to try and get it that right there shows cowardice and scammy behavior.
Just give me back my money right now that's it
And about who is scammer here you want me to post something here about you I don't want to do that ok but if you like I can post here about you and who you actually are

I block you because you are related to possible scamming business and write just like other former scamming alts that I have received similar replies.
Nice move to use other people's posts to try and get it that right there shows cowardice and scammy behavior.
What does this that I just said?! HUH?
And you have this something about me now? Wow if that doesn't sound like ransom then I don't know what do then.

Scammy behavior?

You blocked someone in the middle of a deal, while holding their funds, nonetheless.

Says the one with a negative on their account. Roll Eyes
If you don't know all the facts then f*k right off.
This user is connected with the way he writes (now changing his writing style all the sudden  Roll Eyes ) to known scammers here wildkens and another that I am now very certain is who I believe it is. Just ask zarzab right? Wink
You know dealing which such underminding people such as the ones that are replying on someone elses trading thread is just appalling.
It makes me want to get out of this paypal for my btc service to these FAKE people with their scamming FALSE paypal tactics all together.
Show some proof or send me back my money that's it

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

And about who is scammer here you want me to post something here about you I don't want to do that ok but if you like I can post here about you and who you actually are

And you have this something about me now? Wow if that doesn't sound like ransom then I don't know what do then.

Scammy behavior?

You blocked someone in the middle of a deal, while holding their funds, nonetheless.

This user is connected with the way he writes (now changing his writing style all the sudden  Roll Eyes ) to known scammers here wildkens and another that I am now very certain is who I believe it is. Just ask zarzab right? Wink
You know dealing which such underminding people such as the ones that are replying on someone elses trading thread is just appalling.
It makes me want to get out of this paypal for my btc service to these FAKE people with their scamming FALSE paypal tactics all together.

YOU are sending PayPal funds to HIM. What he does with the funds does not matter. Do you know how PayPal works? And scamming a scammer doesn't exactly make it okay. Does murdering a murder seem okay to you? Either way, you're holding funds that don't belong to you and BLOCKED the sender.

As for the negative, "If you don't know all the facts then f*k right off."  -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17410576#msg17410576 is what I got a negative for. I made a joke. Get that? A joke. But oh well, I bet you probably didn't bother clicking the reference in TimeLord's negative so you obviously think it's true if someone said it.

As for the $47 for the 0.041, that seems similar to your 30% rate Wink

keybase.io/0x0010
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

Scammy behavior?

Exactly he have my money and now he is doing this to me
You give me 0.0416 and ask me to pay you $10 more for that? It is $47 paypal worth 0.0416 which is $37.74 from current rate at preev.
Tell me how that is not scamming someone?

I told you I would send 0.0416 back because I would not want to deal with you and your false paypal account because it would get mine limited over time with all the deals that you are making with questionable people on here (taking paypal payments from them).
But you said no I want $47 worth of bitcoins back.
How is that an honest person to you?
Ok give me back my .0416 BTC on my profile BTC address right now

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:23:49 PM

Scammy behavior?

Write some more. That is the only proof everyone here with any common sense needs as proof.
And you have proof on me send it to the person who you thought was a DT member here.
Nice trying to get my reputation here a black mark on it.
You will get your money back and I will post it don't you worry about that.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

Scammy behavior?

Write some more. That is the only proof everyone here with any common sense needs as proof.
And you have proof on me send it to the person who you thought was a DT member here.
Nice trying to get my reputation here a black mark on it.
You will get your money back and I will post it don't you worry about that.
When you send me my money back???

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

Scammy behavior?

You give me 0.0416 and ask me to pay you $10 more for that? It is $47 paypal worth 0.0416 which is $37.74 from current rate at preev.

I told you I would send 0.0416 back because I would not want to deal with you and your false paypal account because it would get mine limited over time with all the deals that you are making with questionable people on here (taking paypal payments from them).
I just said I would be sending you paypal didn't I? Roll Eyes

Continue this conversation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1742104.0   Sad

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

Scammy behavior?

I just said I would be sending you paypal didn't I? Roll Eyes

Continue this conversation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1742104.0   Sad
At the time of deal you said you send the money in some time and its more then 24 hours and I still have nothing
Anyway just give me back my money you have my paypal address and BTC address both choice is yours but tell here publicly that when you give me my money back

Dialoz (OP)

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:48:04 PM

why the fuck are you discussing this in my thread?HuhHuhHuh?

Is it ok now to discuss other deals in someone else's topics?Huh
Dialoz (OP)

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:49:27 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 01:04:13 PM by Dialoz

mods please close this topic. I'm not connected to those guys in any way.
My deal was absolutely successful and Ok, thanks to perfect escrower zazarb!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: