Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there another account of Wildkens on the forums  (Read 1496 times)
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:12:00 PM

why dont you tell us that when you going to pay me Huh

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

why dont you tell us that when you going to pay me Huh
That's exactly why I block you from pm'ing me.
You will get payment. People have lives you know.
When someone says they will pay you that does not mean right this second. Roll Eyes
If you are on the computer 24/7 then that is your lifestyle NOT MINE!
Go get a life please!
And wait for this payment from me.
Call this a favor that I even send anything to you for taking $10 off of me. While 0.0416 WAS $47 now it is worth $37.6~.
I should just send the 0.0416 to you and be done with you and your annoyance.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:53:45 PM

FUCKING WILDKENS/CONMAN1 LOCKED HIS THREAD BECAUSE NOW HE IS SHITTING HIMSELF!
I HAVE ALL THE THINGS TO EXPOSE HIS FRAUD.

YOU THINK YOU ARE MORE CLEVER THAN ME DO YOU COINMAN1?

IF IT IS THE FINAL THING THAT I DO I WILL PUT IT ALL DOWN FOR EVERYBODY HERE TO SEE YOU AS THE
FRAUD THAT YOU REALLY ARE.

AND ALL OF THIS OVER $40. Roll Eyes  YOU REALLY ARE A CHEAP ASS BASTARD IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE NOW?!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:58:58 PM

Out of curiosity, are you segvec?
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:02:32 PM

STILL THINKING I WIL PAY YOU.
WHAT HOSPITAL DID YOU ESCAPE FROM? Tongue
I AM NOT GIVING YOU SHIT.
YOU CAN CHARGE ME FUCKING 2000000000000000% EVERY FUCKING DAY.
I JUST GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING MONEY OR BITCOIN.
THIS ACCOUNT IS FUCKED BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR ISIS GROUP BECAUSE THEY ALL CONDONE AND SIDED WITH YOU AGAINST MY ACTIONS GOING AGAINST WHAT I STAND FOR.
AND TO ANSWER SOMEONE ON YOUR THREAD AGAINST ME (SINCE YOU UNLOCK IT TO ALLOW YOUR LAP DOGS TO REPLY TO IT) I ONLY SAW THAT HE WAS AN ALT OF WILDKENS AFTER I RECEIVED THE BTC AND RIGHT BEFORE I WAS GOING TO SEND IT BACK. DOESN'T TAKE ANY BODY WITH A BRAIN IN THEIR HEAD TO FIGURE THAT OUT.
HERE IS A SNIPPET OF MY DOXING OF THIS USER. MORE TO COME:
Hey u want to exchange PayPal funds or not coz you just stop me and now not replying
Oh, I did not know you were waiting on me.
I was getting the bitcoin together. Bu tonly manage to get 0.12btc so far when I first contacted you.
If you need to go then go and cash out then.
I only will have enough for $108 in the next hour then.
sorry actually if i sell you 108 i receive BTC  100$ worth and its equal to 10500 means 100*105=10500 and i will send you 108$  so 108*100=10800 so its a lose so i thought will exchange btc with you and start my new thread and take paypal with 20% so sorry i cant
Your thread I was referrring too with the +8% for the btc that i would sell to you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1656802.0
But then I re-read what you put and from what I tried to understand it better. You said you were doing this selling thread so you can join me and my thread to start selling at 20%. Is that right?
I am selling at 25% so your commission is a 5% take of whatever I sell.
I was getting 5 orders just when you messaged me and was getting confused with all the reading I was doing between 3 heros and a newbie account that I was selling too.
Sorry if i misunderstood you.
I do have $111.09 in paypal right now and $84 worth of btc after all those sales just in the last 45 minutes. Now it is slow down so have time to actually talk to you and tell you this as an explanation.
actually you dont understand what i mean
first of all let me tell you one thing i just withdraw paypal in paki money so currently i have nothing in my paypal
and about paypal to business actually i dont want to do that i just want to help u coz u sad u need it urgently
so i thought just sell them to you and again sell BTC for paypal coz u need urgently and i can wait for withdraw thats it i dont have any intention to start an business i just want to help you
YOU NOTICE AT THE VERY END WHAT HE SAYS? LOOK FUCKING FAMILIAR YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LIAR? HAVE SEEN CONMAIN1 USE THAT VERY SAYING IN HIS OTHER PM'S.
WHO ELSE SAYS THIS SHIT? I HAVE SEEN FEELTHEBEAT1 SAY THIS SENTENCE IN THAT EXACT SAME WAY. SO YOU CAN NOT DENY THAT YOU ARE NOT ALL OF THOSE ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE SCAMMED PEOPLE HERE FOR THEIR PAYPAL.

SO I AM STANDING BY MY WORD AND NOT CONDONING TO THIS SCAMMER. AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND FROM DOING THAT. IF I DID THEN I AM DISHONORING MYSELF. AND MIGHT AS WELL HAVE THE OTHER MUSLIMS THROW ROCKS AT ME JUST LIKE THEY WILL DO THIS FUCKING SHITHEAD THAT THINKS HE WILL GET AWAY FROM THIS SCOT FREE.
AND YES MARKJ113, I HAVE GONE FULL RETARD! AND JUST LIKE ROBERT DOWNEY JR (THE ISLAMIC TERRORISTS HERO -THEY ARE NOT SPOSSE TO PRAISE ANY AMERICANS SO WHY HIM?!? Cheesy ) IN TROPIC THUNDER. Grin
YOU GOT THAT DT MEMBERS AND THE REST OF THE PUNKS OUT THERE! NOTHHHHHHHHINNNGGGGGGG! Angry

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:02:57 PM

Out of curiosity, are you segvec?
NO NEVER HEARD OF THAT PRICK.

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 10:07:34 PM

You still can resolve this issue just give me back my money

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:17:13 PM

You still can resolve this issue just give me back my money
FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!!!
NO! I AM NOT PAYING ANYTHING TO TERRORISTS LIKE YOU!" GOT THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING THICK SKULL YET!?! HUHHHHHH! MOTHERFUCKER!
Everytime you say this same thing I will post more pm's of your shady ways:
[quote autdlTheBeat1 link=action=profile;u=526292 date=1476721538]
And I think I really deserve at least one more feedback from you now can u plzz do that
Just wait on this.

What you wanted me to do with these chargeback can cause me to get a negative feedback from these people.

Will wait on doing that.
Because if they do then you costing me my reputation for this suggestion of doing that. Undecided

I think you should force them to open the dispute and tell them that u got scammed from paypal guy
This is what he just replied with:
Sorry but not to understand, you will send the bitcoins?
As I said you need to file a dispute because the guy who said that would send the bitcoins to your address is not doing it.
He has not got back to me since so I think he scammed me.
what he is saying is true about his paypal account getting in trouble though? Embarrassed
I thought u did a big mistake u should not use him for this you should only use ur friend I think u should send him Btc now coz I don't think he will open an dispute

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:22:28 PM

This kind of trolling is going to get you banned. If you don't wish to get banned then I would recommend that you change your behavior very quickly.
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 10:25:00 PM

This kind of trolling is going to get you banned. If you don't wish to get banned then I would recommend that you change your behavior very quickly.
Now I really think he is only 12 years old kid

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 10:35:55 PM

I think you need some rest

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:42:59 PM

You got feedback Grin

WILL FUCK YOU AFTER HE GETS YOUR BTC!
DO NOT ALLOW THIS DISEASE ON THE FORUM TO SCAM YOU LATER ON AFTER HE SAYS HE PAYS YOU THEN DOES A CHARGE BACK!
HE HAS DONE IT TO SO MANY HERE THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT BECAUSE IT HE WAS USING DIFFERENT ALTS AT THAT TIME. NOW HE IS ON TO HIS 4 OR 5 ALT DOING THIS CYCLE OF SCAMMING ALL OVER AGAIN!
WILL NEVER STOP SO WATCH YOUR OWN ASS PEOPLE!

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 10:44:44 PM

i still want my money back
what you think using this kind of words will change the reality no the reality is you have my money and you have to give me back or i will contact forum mods and try my best to ban you and your ip here

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:41:52 AM

More to expose this fraud of coinman1:
Ok he send 10 now we need 23 more
Yes I see. This is what he sent to me just now.
i sent your money mistonel@o.com 10$ please check and inform me. If you are ok i need more btc.
But if it only needs $23 to make $47 to do refund to garfield then the $30 refund will cover it right?
Or should I ask this guy to send another $23?
Is this money able to be used even if the account is limited?
Can it be refunded to those people?
Don't send more then 23$ I repeat don't send more then 23$
I told him to send $23 but how did he send it as goods and services or F&F? Was there any fees taken off of that $10?
fnf
sO hOw much is that refund going to be for sent to garfield?
Tell me details of how much is on there now and once this one pays the second payment to this account.
Currently it has 24$

How much was the payment from Garfield user? The exact amount!
47$
And about ur other questions I think u knows about it batter coz as I told u only use your trusted person coz if we unable to refund then we might need him to open an dispute

He sent me this message just now:
Yes, What is your PayPal address? I send payment as a gift is not it?
What should I tell him?
To which account should he send this payment too?
Ask him to send 23$ at ahteshamjamshed1110@gmail.com
Just did that and asked him to post on my btc->paypal selling thread that we are doing this deal right now.
Ok buddy waiting for 23$ on limited Pp
And about new paypal we only can receive payment as friends and family ok
Yes that is his multiple of email address but his real name with just numbers behind it.

That is just a taste for now.

He is getting the shit fisted into him right now.
The lion fighting kill that fucking crap the fuck up right now bitch! Cheesy

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:08:50 AM

This is what ramadan looks like for CONMAN1:

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: