Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX so let me get this straight....  (Read 1519 times)
aantonop

Activity: 196
Merit: 116

Entrepreneur, coder, hacker, pundit, humanist.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 03:46:47 AM

But you don't need to fill up these threads with repeated regurgitations of your pointless accusations.

Who made you the forum police?

First you call me names, then you want me to go away and stop posting? Am I offending your little eyes? Click Ignore.

Bitcoin entrepreneur - OpenBitcoinStore,SafePaperWallet,BitcoinPressCenter.org... and more.
Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moni3z

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:52:12 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 04:10:37 AM by moni3z

All gox has to do is contract those guys in sri lanka on linkedin who work for milleniumIT the same company the london stock exchange uses and owns for it's trading engine. They will work for $30.hr cash payment and have PHDs in Math/Computer Science. They could code a highspeed easy bitcoin trading engine in less than a day in c/c++. MilleniumIT is paying these guys fuck all to code the world's fastest trading platform used by dozens of stock exchanges might as well contract them for side jobs.

Then pay openbsd-dev consultants $160/hr to design the scalable database and load balancing. Done
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:57:02 AM

All gox has to do is contract those guys in sri lanka on linkedin who work for milleniumIT the same company the london stock exchange uses and owns for it's trading engine. They will work for $30.hr cash payment and have PHDs in Math/Computer Science. They could code a highspeed easy bitcoin trading engine in less than a day in c/c++. MilleniumIT is paying these guys fuck all to code the world's fastest trading platform used by dozens of stock exchanges might as well contract them for side jobs.

No no, that would make to much sense.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: