Bitcoin Forum
November 13, 2018, 01:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰 OmegaStarScream Quick-Loans | No Interest 💰💰💰  (Read 912 times)
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1124

Hire BOUNTYPORTALS>Bounty management goo.gl/XKv9TK

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

Hey, I'm giving loans to Bitcointalk members without any interest !

Terms : (read carefully before making a request)

• Only Senior members and above have the right to ask for a loan. (might change it at some point)
  • Both Altcoins (must be known and stable enough) and forum accounts are accepted (Senior member and above)
  • 0% interest rates. (you payback the exact amount I gave you).
  • Loans requests and everything related to them should be made in public and not in P.Ms
  • Escrow is accepted as long as you pay the fees.
  • Collateral amount should be a minimum of 120%
  • Failure of not paying back in time without contacting me will result in selling the collateral
  • I reserve the right to deny your loan request without explaining myself (hopefully Its not taken personally)
  • Users found in SMAS.lists cannot ask for loans.
  • Failing to sign a message from one of your addresses will result in rejecting your loan request

Giving a collateral is not obligatory but definitely increase your chances on getting a loan.

Loan-request Format :
Code:
[b]Loan Amount[/b] : loan_amount
[b]Reason [/b]    : your_reason
[b]BTC Address[/b]  : your_address
[b]Term Length  [/b] : repayment_date

Repayment address : 171bGkeTqChLzv7JM6ipKQy39mwpp5tf1M

Signed message :

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hello !
Please send repayment to 171bGkeTqChLzv7JM6ipKQy39mwpp5tf1M . All future repayments should be send to this address ! thank you !

Date : 07/01/2017
Kindly,
OmegaStarScream
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
171bGkeTqChLzv7JM6ipKQy39mwpp5tf1M
IAqzaD8bWIBxKWVovGC9Eg+ILv4tZOUsjkqqqJN7f2YkORBOyiML3gmvFtABaqcV3xU3/6Pe81kdwjXdNrbDbGs=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

Repayment address: 171bGkeTqChLzv7JM6ipKQy39mwpp5tf1M .
List of users who asked for loan , the repayment date etc... will be posted here later.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:49:34 PM

1: If it is a Interest free loan than you should add a rule of the Person must be the both times of transactions fee. example: if you send 0.001 BTC. technically you are paying 0.0012BTC. so the person must pay 0.0012BTC..

2: Don't take bitcoin talk accounts as collateral. they'll get tagged in case of getting default.

3: What is the connection between smas and loans?
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

Good luck with your loaning service, don't give in to good loans that look shady.

Also, if you use a bitcointalk account as collateral to look into the account, look if it has any alts with a similar name, check untrusted feedback, check last posts, and also check if theres any scam accusations. Also don't accept any loans (obviously) for gambling ^^^^
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:17:06 PM

1: If it is a Interest free loan than you should add a rule of the Person must be the both times of transactions fee. example: if you send 0.001 BTC. technically you are paying 0.0012BTC. so the person must pay 0.0012BTC..

2: Don't take bitcoin talk accounts as collateral. they'll get tagged in case of getting default.

Good point , I didn't think about it and not sure If I should implement it or not as the user will still have to pay the same fees while paying me the funds back so It would be kinda unfair to make him pay more. I will think about it.
As for accounts being tagged , I checked the other loaning threads and I've seen people accepting them as collateral so I thought I should too , If its too risky , I may stop taking them.
SMAS and loans don't really have anything in common but users listed there tend to be low quality members and that's why I made that rule. I may remove it in the future though.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

Loan Amount : 0.02
Reason     : investing on altcoin which has ico ending today so im expecting a rise on the price, i see alot of potential on it.
BTC Address  : 1J6Ai6FKmbR7R9PJEh2RoN6LGwoUaJa1to
Term Length  : 16.01.2017 (Getting payment from signature campaign on 14.01.2017 so i will pay you the loan back after receiving the payment.)

My collatteral is this account, and i have link to my keybase.io which has my facebook linked.

Will sign and encrypt a message with the pgp linked to my keybase.io account and also the bitcoin address which i requested loan to. Thank you Smiley You can ask more questions if you wish, and i'll answer them with my best ability.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

Reason     : investing on altcoin which has ico ending today so im expecting a rise on the price, i see alot of potential on it.
Term Length  : 16.01.2017 (Getting payment from signature campaign on 14.01.2017 so i will pay you the loan back after receiving the payment.)

My collatteral is this account, and i have link to my keybase.io which has my facebook linked.

Will sign and encrypt a message with the pgp linked to my keybase.io account and also the bitcoin address which i requested loan to. Thank you Smiley You can ask more questions if you wish, and i'll answer them with my best ability.

I could do this for you , I need first a signed message from that address + the thread to the altcoin you are planning to invest into .

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

I could do this for you , I need first a signed message from that address + the thread to the altcoin you are planning to invest into .

msg: I am the owner of this address and this is the altcoin i will be investing on(C-CEX ICO ends today and trading is happening currently on yobit so i expect some market movement once the market opens): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1632208.0

address: 1J6Ai6FKmbR7R9PJEh2RoN6LGwoUaJa1to

Signature: HwALReDB/UIxOY5BAjmtsCxOOH/CBHOoh3kHjLkeNKz1ee9VdJxhKDgxmReKoJHg5lntMmfIJrYIfwRjpAT/bxA=

Let me know if you still want the PGP signed message, thanks Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:15:09 PM

msg: I am the owner of this address and this is the altcoin i will be investing on(C-CEX ICO ends today and trading is happening currently on yobit so i expect some market movement once the market opens): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1632208.0

address: 1J6Ai6FKmbR7R9PJEh2RoN6LGwoUaJa1to

Signature: HwALReDB/UIxOY5BAjmtsCxOOH/CBHOoh3kHjLkeNKz1ee9VdJxhKDgxmReKoJHg5lntMmfIJrYIfwRjpAT/bxA=

Let me know if you still want the PGP signed message, thanks Smiley

I was able to verify your message but I'm afraid that I won't be able to fulfill this loan for you as the platform is gambling related and I don't support that , sorry man.

Liquid71

Activity: 842
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:14:57 PM

Good point , I didn't think about it and not sure If I should implement it or not as the user will still have to pay the same fees while paying me the funds back so It would be kinda unfair to make him pay more. I will think about it.
As for accounts being tagged , I checked the other loaning threads and I've seen people accepting them as collateral so I thought I should too , If its too risky , I may stop taking them.
SMAS and loans don't really have anything in common but users listed there tend to be low quality members and that's why I made that rule. I may remove it in the future though.

May I ask what is in this for you? If you are not charging interest and even willing to lose tx fees it doesn't seem you are looking to profit from the loans. Sorry for the slightly off topic post in your thread, I'm just curious. cheers  Smiley

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:01:10 PM

May I ask what is in this for you? If you are not charging interest and even willing to lose tx fees it doesn't seem you are looking to profit from the loans. Sorry for the slightly off topic post in your thread, I'm just curious. cheers  Smiley

I don't earn anything from it , community was nice with me and I thought I should pay them back . I don't take interest because Its simply against my religion. As for the fees then a simple bitcoin increase could make me get that amount back so Its not really an issue , besides whoever is going to send me the funds back will pay the fees too.

jseverson

Activity: 784
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

Loan Amount : 0.01 btc
Reason    : add funds for my electic bill
BTC Address  : 1Do83GJ8XpTsL35a53gbwbBEhWV6AgNKY9
Term Length   : 2days

I can do signed message if you want. Thanks and more power to you sir.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

Loan Amount : 0.01 btc
Reason     : add funds for my electic bill
BTC Address  : 1Do83GJ8XpTsL35a53gbwbBEhWV6AgNKY9
Term Length  : 2days

I can do signed message if you want. Thanks and more power to you sir.

I won't be able to do that even If the amount is small sadly , I find it weird that someone changes his email recently , joined a signature campaign just yesterday and asking for a loan now.

I won't be active in the upcoming days so I will be closing this thread until the next week end probably.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

Back to giving loans again. Unless you have something useful to say or you are asking for a loan , I don't recommend posting because the post will be more then likely reported as off topic.

philggg

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:49:45 AM

I saw your rules on loan,for collateral can you pls reduce it to full member account as collateral because I am interested in getting a loan.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:09:04 PM

I saw your rules on loan,for collateral can you pls reduce it to full member account as collateral because I am interested in getting a loan.

For the moment , I really have no intention on lowering it because Full member and below are kinda worthless and collateral are meant to be something easy to sell. I will still take your suggestion in consideration though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.