Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about mining LTC  (Read 1025 times)
Wompaone (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:06:14 PM

Hey folks,

I've some questions I was hoping somebody could answer. After following this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 I have been able to successfully setup Scryptminer to mine LTCs solo, however I don't recall entering my address anywhere so what if I solve a block. Where will it go?

Also, when using the Litecoin client to mine solo it doesn't confirm my hashrate anywhere. It just confirms it's mining solo. Is it maybe not function properly or is there anywhere I can see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superdork

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 02:20:26 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 02:33:17 PM by superdork

I think you are fine, when you install the Litecoin client it generates an address for you.

With Litecoin open, click on "receive coins" and there should be a long string of numbers on the right. That is your address where the litecoins are going.

Maybe someone else can confirm this for you, I am still pretty new at this.

ps:  the link you posted goes to the alternative cryptocurrencies page, not a specific thread.

feel free to leave a tip in my daughter's college fund if you found my posts helpful 1HiCE3vX7yr7Yqy4yHf36x4w1cmSEsrTbM

(or if you just want some good karma!)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: