Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin transaction accelerator is it true or not?  (Read 23099 times)
socks435 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

Guys i just want to ask if this site is true https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/  and who already tried this if this is true or not..
Because i have already a transaction that low fee or below the default fee and in few minutes the transaction is done..
And i want to clarify if this is real working or not..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:55:12 PM

Do you really need THAT fast of a transaction though?

I searched on their page...and found exactly why this accelerator is being provided as a 'service':

that includes a minimum 0.0001BTC/KB fee to ViaBTC

They're just looking for money.  Save yourself the hassle and conduct your tx's naturally Smiley
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:27:35 AM

I searched on their page...and found exactly why this accelerator is being provided as a 'service':

They're just looking for money.  Save yourself the hassle and conduct your tx's naturally Smiley

That just means the transaction must include a minimum fee of 0.0001 btc/kb. This is just to prevent transactions with too low fees being added. What they offer is a certain amount of transactions included per a block they mine to make it easier for some transactions to confirm if there's some problems.

(I've personally used it and I've gotten my TX confirmed once ViaBTC finds a block)

It's really convenient imo.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

Guys i just want to ask if this site is true https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/  and who already tried this if this is true or not..
Because i have already a transaction that low fee or below the default fee and in few minutes the transaction is done..

you can read in rule viabtc.com
you must ready transaction, after transaction you can sending txid in viabtc
after sending txid you must donation 10k satoshi/kb
standard transaction bitcoin sending only 25K satoshi/kb
if you want very fast transaction you can use 90k satoshi/kb

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

well viabtc seems to be a mining pool and according to https://blockchain.info/pools they have 5.5% of hashrate and the only thing I think they are doing is that they are offering a service for transactions which have a medium amount of fee and will get confirmed eventually but not as fast as someone may want.
and this service may not even accelerate anything since they have a small portion of hashrate so they find less blocks and if the number of requests become more than they can handle.

Only Bitcoin
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:54:37 AM

Guys i just want to ask if this site is true https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/  and who already tried this if this is true or not..

Where are you seeing that information? All I see is that the tx must have at least a 0.0001 fee and that they accept optional donations. I see none of these things you're claiming.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

Upon testing the link you are sharing i just try if this is true.. i have my 2 transaction and the 1 transaction without accelerator and the 1 transaction with accelerator.. the same fee as 10k sat and i think the service they are given is real and its free but i don't understand how it works..
They are giving 3 confirmation so that your transaction can be received and you dont need to wait to use the bitcoin..
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:14:32 PM

Upon testing the link you are sharing i just try if this is true.. i have my 2 transaction and the 1 transaction without accelerator and the 1 transaction with accelerator.. the same fee as 10k sat and i think the service they are given is real and its free but i don't understand how it works..
They are giving 3 confirmation so that your transaction can be received and you dont need to wait to use the bitcoin..

Can you provide tx id?

It's interesting if this is true, just pay dust transaction fee which can accelerate transaction speed is not bad I think.

Could be they can change the transaction priority, how Huh
john2231

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:02:17 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 07:22:42 PM by john2231

Can you provide tx id?

It's interesting if this is true, just pay dust transaction fee which can accelerate transaction speed is not bad I think.

Could be they can change the transaction priority, how Huh
forgot to say that i just got my 2 transaction in blockchain logs..
But i make new test again and get some transacion in blockchain logs this 2 transaction has different fee the one is exact 10k sat and for 2nd one is 20k sat with small transacted amount..

I used the accelerated in this transaction
https://blockchain.info/tx/44baca8ca9c9e8665234f8d7b5f3c0d73f14eb8ae69d976720cdbe7c60a86c98

Non accelerated
https://blockchain.info/tx/2c89d06c2ee528d8897ed84d0a01ccce55d55d387ff6766ae56cabb1c6b9c4d5

Well let me test again.. and we will see if their service is true.

Update: looks like it is not working and the accelerated one still not yet confirm and maybe the transaction later that i got maybe has fast confirm because of the size..  but well i will still watch if what will be the first to be confirm. soon.

Update2: looks like its working and check the none accelerated its still no confirm.
I really do not know if its really working or not but the first transaction got 13 confirmation right now which is accelerated and 2nd the transaction still not confirm or did not receive any confirmation. so i think the accelerator is working but there is some delay or maybe many people are also using their service  because the limit submit is 100 txid per hour.
steven0021

Activity: 629
Merit: 501

Experientia docet

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

It doesn't really "accelerate" transactions.
When you submit your transaction to that page your transaction will be included in a block mined by ViaBTC, so if they mines a block a hour after you submitted your transaction there's a chance that your transaction will be included in that block.
But sometimes ViaBTC (or any other pool, really) can take a long time to find a block, when that happens your transaction will have to wait normally like any other transactions until ViaBTC find a block and includes your transaction in it.

I guess it does work since the transaction you "accelerated" was mined by ViaBTC.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:53:47 PM

During the big dump when there were 50k+ unconfirmed transactions waiting I sent with a standard 10k sat fee at the time the average fee for TXs getting confirmed was something like 350k sat..

My 10k sat fee TX was stuck and I used this accelerator and IT WORKED!!!
Worked like a charm and has worked more since..

Now that I know about this TX accelerator I would ALWAYS just use the min fee and bump it with this.
I'm stingy with my TX fees like that because every satoshi adds up, and I put in quite the effort to add up the satoshis..

This is one of the best crypto tools I have found and have it bookmarked..

No you don't have to pay anything other than the min fee on your TX in the first place, but if it's under the min fee this will not help you..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
jaceefrost

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:43:06 PM

When you submit your transaction to that page your transaction will be included in a block mined by ViaBTC, so if they mines a block a hour after you submitted your transaction there's a chance that your transaction will be included in that block.
But sometimes ViaBTC (or any other pool, really) can take a long time to find a block, when that happens your transaction will have to wait normally like any other transactions until ViaBTC find a block and includes your transaction in it.

I guess it does work since the transaction you "accelerated" was mined by ViaBTC.
So basically viabtc is just a group of people charging fee to include you transaction in their pool and for it to be confirmed faster than a transaction which isn't put in their pool they have to mine or include it first in their next block? So then it's just prioritizing the transaction but it still doesn't guarantee that a non accelerated transaction will confirm first than the transactiocthat was sent in viabtc?
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:52:33 PM

@john2231 Great to know, the estimate received time is more faster used accelerator.

*snip*
So basically viabtc is just a group of people charging fee to include you transaction in their pool and for it to be confirmed faster than a transaction which isn't put in their pool they have to mine or include it first in their next block? So then it's just prioritizing the transaction but it still doesn't guarantee that a non accelerated transaction will confirm first than the transactiocthat was sent in viabtc?

What i can see is that's right, they push your transaction which used their service to be faster confirmed than other, looks like their use a queue list for your transaction to be accelerate.
Like you said, there's no guarantee, but at least you pay fixed fee + your transaction accelerate.

*snip*

No you don't have to pay anything other than the min fee on your TX in the first place, but if it's under the min fee this will not help you..

I'm interested to use this service, but how to use them? First thing to do is make a transaction right? Where i need to pay tx fees? When i used desktop wallet.
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

No fee...

You make any standard BTC TX and pay the minimum network fee on it..
If things are chaotic at the time then often min fee is not enough to get your TX into the next block or the next 5 blocks..

VIABTC is a mining pool, big one..
You enter your TX into their tool and they will make sure to include that TX in their hashing, the next time the pool (VIABTC) finds a block, it makes sure your TX is in that block, and you get your first confirmation, your TX in the blockchain..

FREE

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

I'm interested to use this service, but how to use them? First thing to do is make a transaction right? Where i need to pay tx fees? When i used desktop wallet.

If you ever happen to make a transaction and it isn't confirming in the next block(s) right away, THEN use this tool to help it get it's first confirmation..

You never pay a fee to this tool, but, if you are trying to send with no fee this tool will not help you...

Put it this way...
When Bitcoin gets bogged down, overloaded with transactions, if you want your TX to confirm in a reasonable time you have to add a higher fee to your TX like 50k sat or 100k sat, or just use the standard 10k sat fee and push the TX to VIABTC pool with this tool, it may still skip a few blocks that other miners/pools hit, but the next block found by VIA will confirm your TX..

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1841

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:40:38 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 12:07:55 AM by OROBTC

I just tried out the tool: put in my trx number for a small amount of BTC with a BTC0.0001 fee.  I just did this, so I will check to see if ViaBTC wins a block later this afternoon/evening.

I have several small transactions out at a time for BTC0.001 - BTC0.0014 from my iPhone blockchain.info app.  I am having a LOT of trouble getting my remaining BTC (0.025 or so left) out of there, the app will not let me send out trx larger than BTC0.0014 without an error...

Someone (on another thread) mentioned doing this for ME, very kind of them, so I will try this out on my own.  Else, my trx for BTC0.0001 fees (generated by my iPhone app, cannot change it) take DAYS to confirm.

EDIT: Added three more transactions   Smiley
jaceefrost

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:55:58 AM

snip

No fee...

You make any standard BTC TX and pay the minimum network fee on it..
If things are chaotic at the time then often min fee is not enough to get your TX into the next block or the next 5 blocks..

VIABTC is a mining pool, big one..
You enter your TX into their tool and they will make sure to include that TX in their hashing, the next time the pool (VIABTC) finds a block, it makes sure your TX is in that block, and you get your first confirmation, your TX in the blockchain..

FREE

I see. Thanks for clarifying that up. I'll be sure to bookmark this one as I think this can be usefull at times when transaction confirmation takes too long even when I send my transactions with atleast 25k fee.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

The service is free.
I made lots of tests, and it works great, had a couple of clients contacting us about late confirmations, we use viabtc accelerator link and the result was quite amazing.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:55:34 AM

I've heard of a fair few people making use of it. It kind of feels like the tip of the iceberg to me though.  Unless summat gets sorted out bitcoin will be smothered by 'bespoke' blockchain services doing what the raw chain should be doing itself.
bitcampaign

Activity: 1750
Merit: 268

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

I am using this as well, but keep in mind make sure it really mining viabtc really active, at least when getting a lot of new transactions has not been confirmed, you can wait mining tools they become active and enter tx id after the transaction so that they can enter your transactions when they found the block

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:06:33 AM

I've heard of a fair few people making use of it. It kind of feels like the tip of the iceberg to me though.  Unless summat gets sorted out bitcoin will be smothered by 'bespoke' blockchain services doing what the raw chain should be doing itself.

Very fair point. It's worth noting, though, that technically, it doesn't go against the decentralization. The coin itself is still decentralized, whether or not a miner or two decide to custom implement block transactions. And they aren't pushing through all, just a few at a time, so it should make little difference, if any.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:36:29 AM

The service is free.
I made lots of tests, and it works great,

Great to know its free and handy tool(service)

They're just looking for money.  Save yourself the hassle and conduct your tx's naturally Smiley
I guess increasing transaction fees from your wallet  should naturally fix this  but what's the difference between re-broadcasting a TX and pushing a tx to using ViaBTC
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:49:42 AM

The service is free.

I guess increasing transaction fees from your wallet  should naturally fix this  but what's the difference between re-broadcasting a TX and pushing a tx to using ViaBTC

Rebroadcasting requires paying a higher fee. Using this system allows you to just make it priority (if they mine a block) without increasing the fee. So it's a free alternative, but may or may not make an impact, depending on backlog/whether or not they mine the block.

socks435 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

Where did you find that selection never seen this part in viabtc.. you are too far what i am talking about.. maybe you are talking about to increasing the fee for every transaction..
The link given above is a tools which is they can speeding up your transaction that i think its working fine for me because if the transaction is to long to process in 10k sat per kb i will use their service and its fine for me..  no selection like you said 25k or 90k sat i cant seen that option..

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

The service is free.

Rebroadcasting requires paying a higher fee. Using this system allows you to just make it priority (if they mine a block) without increasing the fee. So it's a free alternative, but may or may not make an impact, depending on backlog/whether or not they mine the block.
This is a good solution of you halving slow confirmation receive and yeah its free unlike rebroadcast you will pay for another fee just to push fast the transaction, and i already tested and its working fine but sometimes it takes hours and i think they are mining block every mine..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:50:35 PM

Very fair point. It's worth noting, though, that technically, it doesn't go against the decentralization. The coin itself is still decentralized, whether or not a miner or two decide to custom implement block transactions. And they aren't pushing through all, just a few at a time, so it should make little difference, if any.

It's not about decentralisation as such, it's purely usability. If you have to go to a third party to get something done that you could previously do entirely on your own with Bitcoin, then that signals that something's broken somewhere.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:52:07 PM

Being a average Joe on mining and how miners choose transactions to be included into the blocks they will be mining based on the consensus, I guess this will be possible as viaBTC is a miner we can see them often in explorer, they do find bitcoin blocks. So, if we submit an unconfirmed transaction, they may help us by including our tx into their next block.

If it is really working as per my understanding, I guess it would be really a big help.
sir.humus

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

ViaBTC's Transaction Accelerator works and can be used to unstuck even very old transactions.
But this feature is potentially open to abuse. Since they claim 100tx per hour, it would take just ~66 of such spam transactions to completely fill a viaBTC block. Furthermore, an attacker could craft a special low-fee slow-to-verify O(n2) transaction to include in a viaBTC block to increase the chance it gets orphaned.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:44:01 AM

ViaBTC's Transaction Accelerator works and can be used to unstuck even very old transactions.
But this feature is potentially open to abuse. Since they claim 100tx per hour, it would take just ~66 of such spam transactions to completely fill a viaBTC block. Furthermore, an attacker could craft a special low-fee slow-to-verify O(n2) transaction to include in a viaBTC block to increase the chance it gets orphaned.
ViaBTC doesn't just allow people to completely abuse their tool as they can filter out transactions they consider to be unwanted.

If they spot a pattern that might turn out to be some sort of an attack against their pool, then they can just take their tool offline to save them plenty of hassle.

I am happy that there is a large pool willing to offer a helping hand for people with transactions that barely have a chance of getting confirmed in normal circumstances. It shows goodwill that other pools are clearly lacking.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:58:57 AM

This tool is great, but let's not forget this problem should not be on the first place.
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1406

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:00:44 AM

About time such a service would be provided. It's quite expensive though...

Also, one could argue that it goes against the principle of network neutrality miners should maintain.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:08:37 AM

it's free.
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1406

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:30:45 AM

it's free.
Free as in 0.0001BTC/KB fee to ViaBTC free? Regular transactions might need fees to, but those fees wouldn't need to be so high and most importantly wouldn't be directed to a predefined party. Doesn't seem too free to me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:23:05 PM

it's free.
Free as in 0.0001BTC/KB fee to ViaBTC free? Regular transactions might need fees to, but those fees wouldn't need to be so high and most importantly wouldn't be directed to a predefined party. Doesn't seem too free to me.

You do not pay viaBTC for anything, they just include transaction with a decent bitcoin fee.
In other words, they will not accelerate transactions with low fees.

when you submit a trx for acceleration, viaBTC won't ask you for any payment.

so yes, the service is FREE.
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:39:13 PM

Just so you know ViaBTC is a mining pool which supports Bitcoin Unlimited.
So if you are a SegWit lover you may not want to use their services, even if it is free. Wink
I would like to test how they will manage to push big transactions containing over 400 bytes of data.
If the service will swallow them then we may have temporary solution to current "fee war".

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:14:17 PM

Just so you know ViaBTC is a mining pool which supports Bitcoin Unlimited.
So if you are a SegWit lover you may not want to use their services, even if it is free. Wink
I would like to test how they will manage to push big transactions containing over 400 bytes of data.
If the service will swallow them then we may have temporary solution to current "fee war".

I'm sorry but this "Bitcoin Unlimited vs SegWit" is retarded.

Just because you side with a solution (actually a hack) does not mean you have to blame  the other one.

PS : this message is not for you Hazir but for the bitcoiners who sides with Segwit or BU without contributing to a real solution.
OROBTC
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:54:00 AM

ViaBTC doesn't just allow people to completely abuse their tool as they can filter out transactions they consider to be unwanted.

If they spot a pattern that might turn out to be some sort of an attack against their pool, then they can just take their tool offline to save them plenty of hassle.

I am happy that there is a large pool willing to offer a helping hand for people with transactions that barely have a chance of getting confirmed in normal circumstances. It shows goodwill that other pools are clearly lacking.

Yes, BitHodler, it is nice that a mining pool has offered to help move small-fee (BTC0.0001 or more) transactions.  I "accelerated" some 10 transactions when I was stripping a mobile wallet that had small amounts in various addresses.

And, yes, it was free!  I also should note that some of those transactions were confirmed BEFORE ViaBTC won a block.  I have no explanation for that.  Just lucky?
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:37:50 AM

I don't know how long this service can sustain! The viabtc gives the priority to include low fees tx rather than normal and higher fees ones. They will reveived lower mining reward comparing with the situation of including standard fees tx. But I appreciated their attention but shouldn't be abbused. Some people purposely sent low fees tx.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:27:11 AM

I don't know how long this service can sustain! The viabtc gives the priority to include low fees tx rather than normal and higher fees ones. They will reveived lower mining reward comparing with the situation of including standard fees tx. But I appreciated their attention but shouldn't be abbused. Some people purposely sent low fees tx.

You think they did not thought about it prior releasing their service ?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:59:56 AM

Considering it's only a small number they push at once, it will have zero effect. At least read the site before you make random comments like this.

Hazir
Legendary

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:40:47 PM

Considering it's only a small number they push at once, it will have zero effect. At least read the site before you make random comments like this.
Exactly what ranlo said. This service has a limit a "maximum of 100 TXs submitted can be accelerated every hour".
It is more like small side project for testing purposes than real service trying to help everyone with their non confirmed transactions.
When this service become widely known it will be impossible to accelerate your TX with 100 TX per hour limit.

▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

24 hour Customer Support   

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:24:48 PM

I use this service 20 minutes ago. 2 transactions confirmed in 10 minute. They r fast. I like their service.

One of my transaction was multiple spend. After 32 hours didnt confirmed. There are 4 transactions before my tx. First via 4 transactions after 1 hour my multiple transaction is confirmed too.

Im glad to use this service and recommended.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
OROBTC
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:49:58 AM

I use this service 20 minutes ago. 2 transactions confirmed in 10 minute. They r fast. I like their service.

One of my transaction was multiple spend. After 32 hours didnt confirmed. There are 4 transactions before my tx. First via 4 transactions after 1 hour my multiple transaction is confirmed too.

Im glad to use this service and recommended.

Were your two confirmed transactions confirmed by another mining pool (ie not ViaBTC)?

I had a few small transactions (w/ fee of BTC0.0001 each) confirmed before a block won by ViaBTC came along.  I am curious as to how ViaBTC would be able to do that.

But, good on ViaBTC to offer such a service!
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

This tool got my transaction confirmed after stuck for 26 hours.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOwE2hTtxVg

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

I had my doubts about this Bitcoin transaction accelerator not until I had my tx stuck for about 9hours and when I got to use it, just had to submit my tx though I sumitted my tx like 4times Roll Eyes and in less than 40minutes I got 6+ confirmations.
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

ViaBTC is not accelerating via its own pools only, they work with https://www.antpool.com and probably other miners.

Thank's for this service, helps a lots.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

This is interesting. Bookmarked, in case I ever have need in future.

I've never tried sending with such a low amount of tx fee (10ksat) before,
(I worry too much about a transaction getting stuck, so I always aim for whichever fee range has less unconfirmed transactions.)
Good to know that even 10ksat fees can get through in under an hour.(with help)  Grin Thanks for the tip.

As for BU and Segwit. Well.  Roll Eyes

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
ImHash

Merit: 506

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:08:30 PM

Tell me if I'm wrong, miners only can confirm a transaction for it's first confirmation if they find a whole block, so no matter who you give your transaction to accelerate it wont be confirmed unless they are the ones finding a block, basically the first confirmation is the most important one since others will only validate the tx further more and not including them in other blocks as they mining them.
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:07:34 PM

Tell me if I'm wrong, miners only can confirm a transaction for it's first confirmation

Correctly, and that can take hours sometimes days, even weeks to confirm.

This article is based on my experience whit some long delays in the blockchain.
Vaultoro send my transactions to the accelerator.

[W]e paid 0.0005 fee (45 cents) to get a client their withdrawal and it took 17 hours to clear and actually only cleared because I put it into the Viabtc transaction accelerator.

Article can be found here: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-slows-crawl-transactions-backlog-reaches-quarter-billion-dollars/

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:19:06 AM

Tell me if I'm wrong, miners only can confirm a transaction for it's first confirmation if they find a whole block, so no matter who you give your transaction to accelerate it wont be confirmed unless they are the ones finding a block, basically the first confirmation is the most important one since others will only validate the tx further more and not including them in other blocks as they mining them.

This is entirely true. But requesting the addition is free -- if they mine a block and get you in there, great. If they didn't, you lost nothing. It's safe to say it's worth a few seconds to save potentially hours/days.

Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

I had my doubts about this Bitcoin transaction accelerator not until I had my tx stuck for about 9hours and when I got to use it, just had to submit my tx though I sumitted my tx like 4times Roll Eyes and in less than 40minutes I got 6+ confirmations.

so it's true that you can avoid paying more fee for the mienrs and use this service? i'm wondering how cna they do that? are they paying secretely the mienrs to fast forward your transaction, and get a % on the revenue?

BitHodler
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:29:44 PM

so it's true that you can avoid paying more fee for the mienrs and use this service? i'm wondering how cna they do that? are they paying secretely the mienrs to fast forward your transaction, and get a % on the revenue?
ViaBTC is a large mining pool that is just allowing people to have their poor fee transactions confirmed before they get dropped.

If you submit a transaction through their tx accelerator form, then ViaBTC will include your transaction in one of their blocks so it gets confirmed. No other pools/miners are involved in this.

It's just some sort of a test which has proven to be a great help for people. I must note that according to their TOS your transaction must at least have a fee ratio of 0.0001BTC/KB.

I am however not sure how strict they are regarding their minimum required fee. I think in order to know you must sumbit a transaction with a fee below their minimum to find out.

gabbello

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:16:34 AM

If it really works, it is a great service.
Two questions from me:
1. they say that they only accelerate 100 trx/hour. Does it mean that if there are more trx submitted already you will get an error message instead of the "trx. accelerated successful" message that you normally get?
2. They prioritize your trx. forever, or only for the next block (that they find)? SO if it doesn't make it in the first block, should you resubmit it?

Frosxh

Activity: 322

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:33:25 AM

If it really works, it is a great service.
Two questions from me:
1. they say that they only accelerate 100 trx/hour. Does it mean that if there are more trx submitted already you will get an error message instead of the "trx. accelerated successful" message that you normally get?
2. They prioritize your trx. forever, or only for the next block (that they find)? SO if it doesn't make it in the first block, should you resubmit it?

1. you would get an error like message like i recieved earlier today, i just forgot the exact message

2. i used the accelerator last time where there are lots of unconfirmed transactions waiting, when viabtc found a block around an hour after i used their free accelerator service i noticed that my transaction didn't get confirmed by them but they included it in the 2nd block they found so i assume the transaction will stay on their list of prioritized transactions

BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:06:40 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 01:17:04 AM by BTC786

My transaction is stuck over 2 days and I submitted 3 times in the past 3 hours.

I'll update once the transaction went through

EDIT - It worked Smiley
midelou

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:40:57 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 08:32:36 AM by midelou

I made a withdrawal from one site and instead of withdrawing to my wallet, I transferred it to a wallet of another site and guess what, it is not yet confirmed. 48 hours have passed. Let's say I transferred 0.006 btc (without fees, it would be, say, 0.007). Now if I use ViaBTC txn accelerator and the txn gets confirmed, will the other site get less than 0.006 BTC?

Edit: I used ViaBTC Accelerator and it went through in less than hour. No extra fee deducted.
neochiny

Activity: 756

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:26:18 PM

I made a withdrawal from one site and instead of withdrawing to my wallet, I transferred it to a wallet of another site and guess what, it is not yet confirmed. 48 hours have passed. Let's say I transferred 0.006 btc (without fees, it would be, say, 0.007). Now if I use ViaBTC txn accelerator and the txn gets confirmed, will the other site get less than 0.006 BTC?

Edit: I used ViaBTC Accelerator and it went through in less than hour. No extra fee deducted.
Of course. Viabtc doesn't take any fees. They do require that the transaction you wish to accelerate has at least 10ksat fees.

So, I've finally used their accelerator and yes it did work.

I miscalculated my fees (I was using a new wallet and the tx size turned out to be way higher than I expected. It's usually 190-200 bytes with electrum[1 input,1output] but this new wallet used about double that.  Angry ) so

the tx ended up within the range that's got lots of unconfirmed transactions.  Sad
Good thing I recently saw and bookmarked this tool.  Grin Tx confirmed fast (lucky viabtc mined the block.)

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:55:23 PM

Now the service is dead because the whole population is using it.

It did not last as much as pokemon go
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:41:43 AM

Your transaction will eventually come true, but in some cases like this TX for example it can take some time.

Days, weeks, maybe a view months

BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:13:40 AM

Your transaction will eventually come true, but in some cases like this TX for example it can take some time.

The issue is that the service is over-used, and submissions are impossible because of the popularity.

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:28:49 AM

The issue is that the service is over-used, and submissions are impossible because of the popularity.

That is correct. They have limits: tx with min 10satoshi/b and only 100 transactions per hour and it is overload. As i know, now transactions with even 60sat/b are not realised.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
OROBTC
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:31:54 AM

I sent out a trx from blockchain.info with their suggested amount (BTC0.0008 or so), and it did not get confirmed in the next two blocks.  I then accelerated it using ViaBTC's tool, but they had too many in their little queue (they only take 100 / hour).

After two more blocks w/ no confirmations, I tried ViaBTC again, that time they accelerated it OK, but it still took two blocks more.

When things are backed up like they are now, it's probably better to just pay the higher fees...
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:38:14 AM

I sent out a trx from blockchain.info with their suggested amount (BTC0.0008 or so), and it did not get confirmed in the next two blocks.  I then accelerated it using ViaBTC's tool, but they had too many in their little queue (they only take 100 / hour).

After two more blocks w/ no confirmations, I tried ViaBTC again, that time they accelerated it OK, but it still took two blocks more.

When things are backed up like they are now, it's probably better to just pay the higher fees...

Now, when Bitcoin price goes up so fast also traderss want to make faster transactions, so fee is very high.
There is possibility to push transaction manually, but you must register to AntPool.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:58:09 AM

The accelerator was working fine a couple of days back but now i guess the request they are getting are very high because when ever i try i am getting the notification that Submissions are beyond limit. Please try later.Is there any accelerator like this which could be used ,if so i would like to know.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:25:20 PM

If anyone have hanging transaction with low fee and ViaBTC.com is showing exceeded limit, please let me know here in this thread. I will try to push it manually.

If you don't want show your TX in public, post here information about ??satoshi/byte and send me tx in pm.
Then I just ask you to confirm if this work out.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

If anyone have hanging transaction with low fee and ViaBTC.com is showing exceeded limit, please let me know here in this thread. I will try to push it manually.
Do you also own some mining rig? However its great to know that you are willing to push transaction. You can set up simple website like viabtc have so that you can help more members if you like.

I have used this viabtc transaction accelerator and it works as it has claimed.  Thank you viabtc  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

Do you also own some mining rig? However its great to know that you are willing to push transaction. You can set up simple website like viabtc have so that you can help more members if you like.

I have used this viabtc transaction accelerator and it works as it has claimed.  Thank you viabtc  Grin

ViaBTC is good, actually was good Smiley because as i know, now are problems with transactions even 70s/b

I don't have my own rig, but I (probably) know how to do that manually.. Now I just need a "victim" to test it Smiley

Ps. Probably for next 4 - 5 hours I will be not much active here, so please be patient.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dlugina23

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

I have one not unconfirmed transaction from yesterday i can use this accelerator to confirm and how much this cost?
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

yeah they can only process 100 it seems, i tried today but mine got rejected, it's pointless to use it when there are heavy attacks on the network like the one of today

I have one not unconfirmed transaction from yesterday i can use this accelerator to confirm and how much this cost?

the good thign is that it cost you nothing, the bad thing is that it is saturated, you can't use it now, but i'm wondering if there ar emore thna accelerato on the web, for now i can only find the viabtc

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

Its free

Potato Chips

Activity: 2744
Merit: 888

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:18:14 PM

the good thign is that it cost you nothing, the bad thing is that it is saturated, you can't use it now, but i'm wondering if there ar emore thna accelerato on the web, for now i can only find the viabtc

I have searched if there are others who have similar services but found nothing. There are currenctly an increasing number of

unconfirmed transactions and viabtc only process 100 so you will most likely be told to come back again. Since they are getting

popular maybe some mining pools will consider to do a similar service with an upgraded features or the viabtc can upgrade itself.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
recordpressing

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

keyscore44 , would love your help on it. PMd you..
Hazir
Legendary

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

Its free
That is right, it is free as long a you are not trying to exploit it by setting no fees, or some ridiculous fee like 100 satoshi.
The transaction you want to accelerate should had at least 0.0001 BTC fee included already. That is the only requirement.

▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

24 hour Customer Support   

Undermood
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:57:29 AM

Review ViaBTC Bitcoin transaction accelerator
http://coinour.com/index.php/review-viabtc-bitcoin-transaction-accelerator/

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:01:20 AM

-snip-

Ps. Probably for next 4 - 5 hours I will be not much active here, so please be patient.

Sorry for that. Private things. I'll be back in a few hours.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

Now viabtc is not working for my transactions. Looks like they are already over loaded and they don't even recognize my transaction ID. Tried using another accelerator pushtx and they too said my transaction is not available for acceleration. I'm stuck now as my transaction has a small amount (0.0301) but a huge size of 1600 bytes and I've used a fee of 0.0003 BTC.

mbuk81

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

For my experience it does work when I use it but only have done a few times I now of a couple of other similar tools that all do the same but it u want a transaction to confirm I all pay a higher fees now as there seem to be more people using bitcoins so unless you pay the higher fees you will  have to want but If don't wasn't to poay the fees then I would use these tools.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Undermood
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:32:39 AM

Now viabtc is not working for my transactions. Looks like they are already over loaded and they don't even recognize my transaction ID. Tried using another accelerator pushtx and they too said my transaction is not available for acceleration. I'm stuck now as my transaction has a small amount (0.0301) but a huge size of 1600 bytes and I've used a fee of 0.0003 BTC.
probably the best sulution for you is not to open your wallet to reboadcast the tx and have to wait upto 72 hours to get the tx dispear in the mempool.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

It looks like my manual option also is disabled.  Sad
At the moment, if someone wants to speed up the transaction, then the only option is to ask individual miners ..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

What time need wait after submit tx for accelerator?
OROBTC
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:46:48 PM

What time need wait after submit tx for accelerator?

It varies.  If ViaBTC wins a block quickly, then you get your confirmation quickly.  SOMETIMES Antpool will confirm it (I read somewhere that ViaBTC has some kind of ties w/ Antpool).

Once it took over two hours to confirm via ViaBTC, but that trx had been hung-up 14 hours or so before.

The other day I accelerated a trx at about "20 minutes after the hour", and ViaBTC's service was not full.  Every time that I have tried within two minutes after the hour I got Via's "Acceleration Succeeded".  Then it's just a matter of time.
Hypocritus

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:42:55 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 10:06:04 PM by Hypocritus

This ViaBCT Accelerator actually appeared to work for me. I waited for much more time than I was supposed to have waited for my transaction to confirm, then tried obsessively for hours to get to the bottom of my stuck transaction. When I first tried ViaBTC's accelerator it was about 3:30pm EDT. The site said it was too full of requests and suggested trying later. I tried over and over again. No joy.

At about 3:45 I was about to pay the $4.04 BTC.com was asking. Then I decided to set a timer and to "just try" at the top of the next hour, 4:00. Timer fired, and I tried unsuccessfully again at 3:59 just to be thorough. Upon rolling to 4:00 as corroborated by both my phone and server, I tried to submit, and after waiting for an uncharacteristically long few seconds, the website posted "Acceleration Succeeded".

I foolishly checked my 12+ hour old stuck transaction a couple of minutes later. Still stuck "unconfirmed". I then calculated that I needed to wait a couple of hours before the odds were in my favor for ViaBTC's block to come up. I set about reading the very interesting 2014 Newsweek article about S. Nakamoto.

An hour later, I checked the "unconfirmed" transaction, and it was positively at 3 confirmations.

I have reason to suspect that it worked because I had submitted another transaction several hours after the original unconfirmed, and that transaction had been accepted by the blockchain almost instantly without acceleration. Incidentally these transactions were also the same Altcoin, involving the Counterparty protocol over the bitcoin blockchain.
Termin4tor

Activity: 404

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:24:35 PM

I have personally used it and I've experienced faster confirmation times. I don't know the technical aspect of how it works but I've surely felt the speed.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
socks435 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:37:50 PM

This ViaBCT Accelerator actually appeared to work for me. I waited for much more time than I was supposed to have waited for my transaction to confirm, then tried obsessively for hours to get to the bottom of my stuck transaction. When I first tried ViaBTC's accelerator it was about 3:30pm EDT. The site said it was too full of requests and suggested trying later. I tried over and over again. No joy.

At about 3:45 I was about to pay the $4.04 BTC.com was asking. Then I decided to set a timer and to "just try" at the top of the next hour, 4:00. Timer fired, and I tried unsuccessfully again at 3:59 just to be thorough. Upon rolling to 4:00 as corroborated by both my phone and server, I tried to submit, and after waiting for an uncharacteristically long few seconds, the website posted "Acceleration Succeeded".

I foolishly checked my 12+ hour old stuck transaction a couple of minutes later. Still stuck "unconfirmed". I then calculated that I needed to wait a couple of hours before the odds were in my favor for ViaBTC's block to come up. I set about reading the very interesting 2014 Newsweek article about S. Nakamoto.

An hour later, I checked the "unconfirmed" transaction, and it was positively at 3 confirmations.

I have reason to suspect that it worked because I had submitted another transaction several hours after the original unconfirmed, and that transaction had been accepted by the blockchain almost instantly without acceleration. Incidentally these transactions were also the same Altcoin, involving the Counterparty protocol over the bitcoin blockchain.
Looks like we need early to send our transaction to viabtc before we can get receive successful result in viabtc because you send it at 3:59
Thanks for this idea since this days i was trying to send my bitcoin to other wallet since its slow i want to use it in viabtc but i am always try again later. .
So everytime i try no luck to get successs.
Hope this tip will work with me..

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:53:30 AM

It sucks really, what use does it have 100 transactions per hour? it's ridiculous, and they can't even find a block every hour and even if they could then 100 transactions is only %10 of the capacity of a block usually, so I don't see anything useful helping the community.
These web wallets though if they're not miners themselves and are unable to mine our transactions then why the fuck do they even exist?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:57:56 AM

It sucks really, what use does it have 100 transactions per hour? it's ridiculous, and they can't even find a block every hour and even if they could then 100 transactions is only %10 of the capacity of a block usually, so I don't see anything useful helping the community.
Remember that this program is just free to use and they do it for free and be thankful that this app exist to help others if you think that this program is not helpful then simply don't use it at all.
These web wallets though if they're not miners themselves and are unable to mine our transactions then why the fuck do they even exist?
I dont think that there is a web wallet and the same time a miners also  Roll Eyes
BuySomeBitcoins

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

You do not like ViaBTC ? do not use it.
You do not like webwallets ? do not use them.

Other than bitching, what is your contribution ?
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:09:48 PM

do they force you to use their service? i guess not so why are you here crying about it? you don't like it then don't use it, its very simple. move on and do what you want. if you wish to pay an extra for your transaction to be included in a block then go, there are people that can't afford paying high fees so viabtc's service is quite helpful

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

It sucks really
Than don't use it.

what use does it have 100 transactions per hour? it's ridiculous, and they can't even find a block every hour and even if they could then 100 transactions is only %10 of the capacity of a block usually
You are ridiculous because someone is offering something for free and you are complaining.

so I don't see anything useful helping the community.
And again - don't use it. Their service is very helpful.

To store bitcoins  Shocked
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:49:19 PM

I want to share other services I found similar to ViaBTC's transaction accelerator:

1. https://pushtx.btc.com/#/ - be advised this is not a FREE service, they ask money for pushing your tx
2. https://www.btcspeedy.com/#accelerator - another accelerator and it seems that they ask money too.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:38:50 PM

I want to share other services I found similar to ViaBTC's transaction accelerator:

1. https://pushtx.btc.com/#/ - be advised this is not a FREE service, they ask money for pushing your tx
2. https://www.btcspeedy.com/#accelerator - another accelerator and it seems that they ask money too.

Option 1 is going full nuts as they hilariously don't accept Bitcoin as payment solution. Option 2 does accept Bitcoin payments. I am sure that people in an urgent need to have their transactions confirmed don't mind to pay a few bucks through such a service. Obviously, they will try free services such as ViaBTC first, but there are hundreds of people waiting for each hour to pass in order to have their transaction accelerated. Demand for this service greatly exceeds what it can offer.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:55:03 AM

The costs of using those services is ridiculous. You could just resend the transaction for less than that. I believe this was going to be implemented in Core at some point and I'm sure some clients already do it. I would never pay another service to do something and not even know if they will or not.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:24:36 AM

The costs of using those services is ridiculous. You could just resend the transaction for less than that. I believe this was going to be implemented in Core at some point and I'm sure some clients already do it. I would never pay another service to do something and not even know if they will or not.

Upon reading those stories on these thread I've come up to a certain point that, using that kind of transaction accelerator remains non sense; that's because it can just only be done by regular wallet sites. If you're in a hurry with your bitcoin exchange transactions, maybe you could just wait for an exact time a transaction will confirm. You don't know that sites you're having deal is not legit, and might make your transaction even worst despite of fast expectations.
BitHodler
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

It depends. If you know how to double spend, you can do just that. But quite often people cash out funds from an exchange that doesn't add appropriate fees ~ especially those hobbyist exchanges.

In that case, these transaction accelerators might come handy if the priority is high enough to justify paying for. But indeed, mostly these services charge too much of a premium. It's just profits that they are after.

shield132

Activity: 2198
Merit: 847

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:26:46 PM

And that's main reason why viabtc is very popular nowdays, they accelerate transactions for free and hope it will continue like this in future with more than 100 transaction limit.

I can't understand importance of btc.com accelerator because their fee is very high and if I can to pay for them, this means I could already to pay high fee on transaction.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
megalith researcher

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:31:34 PM

I don't know if it was a coincidence or if it actually worked, but a few months ago I had a transaction that was processed about an hour after I used the tool.
Pflit

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

For me this tool was working when i had to fasten my transaction for the Boscoin ico.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:19:09 AM

I don't know if it was a coincidence or if it actually worked, but a few months ago I had a transaction that was processed about an hour after I used the tool.

It does work, sometimes it takes time because they need to mine a block so they can put all the request on it and be confirmed.  Alas, they only accept 100 requests every hour,  I am at +8 GMT, and the reset of the request coincide with my timezone.  So that is a hint to those who want to know the time when viabtc resets the request queue every hour.
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:28:06 AM

It does work, sometimes it takes time because they need to mine a block so they can put all the request on it and be confirmed.  Alas, they only accept 100 requests every hour,  I am at +8 GMT, and the reset of the request coincide with my timezone.  So that is a hint to those who want to know the time when viabtc resets the request queue every hour.

no matter what timezone you are doesn't matter, viabtc accepts 100 every hour, and we all have exact hour difference in timezones so what is the advantage of being in +8GMT here?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:51:39 AM

no matter what timezone you are doesn't matter, viabtc accepts 100 every hour, and we all have exact hour difference in timezones so what is the advantage of being in +8GMT here?

Happen to know if you have to resubmit every hour as well? I noticed lately they have 3-7 hours between blocks usually, so I've submitted hourly until they do mine a block just to be safe, but wondering if that's needed. I think BitcoinPanther's post may be stating that there is a wipe of the queue at +8 GMT, though not entirely sure.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

How it will be possible to accept 100 tx every hour ? Do you mean viabtc keeps on mining at least one block every hour ? I am not seeing anything like that. But I have got error message of "full" many times when I am trying to include my tx, so it means they accept first in first out basis and after some limit they are not accepting any new transactions until they mine a block.

I wish if all the "bitcoiner friendly" miners come with such a service so that we can get rid of greedy miners.
crairezx20
Legendary

Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:50:47 PM

How it will be possible to accept 100 tx every hour ? Do you mean viabtc keeps on mining at least one block every hour ? I am not seeing anything like that. But I have got error message of "full" many times when I am trying to include my tx, so it means they accept first in first out basis and after some limit they are not accepting any new transactions until they mine a block.

I wish if all the "bitcoiner friendly" miners come with such a service so that we can get rid of greedy miners.
Well base on my experience if you are going include your txid you should be the first to send it make sure after 59 minutes you send your txid or exact hour above 10 minutes after 1 hour i think it will not accept except if the viabtc still not reach 100 transactions.. they are limit in 100 transaction.
So if you want to include your txid successful wait for an hour. after 1 hour your transaction will be mined soon,.
richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

Well base on my experience if you are going include your txid you should be the first to send it make sure after 59 minutes you send your txid or exact hour above 10 minutes after 1 hour i think it will not accept except if the viabtc still not reach 100 transactions.. they are limit in 100 transaction.
So if you want to include your txid successful wait for an hour. after 1 hour your transaction will be mined soon,.

If you want to make use of the ViaBTC accelerator, you'll need to submit your transaction within the first 2 minutes of each round hour (preferably within the first minute). Due to all the attention it has got lately, this service is heavily being spammed by cheapskates that don't want to include a propper fee. After ViaBTC accepted your transaction, it could get confirmed within 60 minutes, or it can even take a few hours. You still depend on them to find a block.
OROBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:18:40 AM

I submitted two trx to ViaBTC's service today.  One at five minutes after the hour, "Acceleration succeeded", and the confirmation itself came in just a handful of minutes.  I also was "slow off the trigger" and used the service at 10 minutes after, again "Acceleration succeeded", but am waiting on the actual confirmation.

I sent along a fairly big fee for both trx.

EDIT: The second trx just confirmed.  Whether or not you get into the "Lucky 100" may depend on exactly when you try the service (ie, how many others are using it).

EDIT 2: AntPool confirmed the second trx, I read that ViaBTC and AntPool have some kind of relationship.
Script3d

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:31:23 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 01:25:07 AM by Script3d

i hope this will work i have a transaction on the mempool for almost 72 hours and hopefully i can get a free space so i can queue my transaction

edit : it worked it even got 50 confirmation
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

EDIT 2: AntPool confirmed the second trx, I read that ViaBTC and AntPool have some kind of relationship.
I guess your second transaction might got better fees included that was the probable reason it was picked by another miner. It happens.

i hope this will work i have a transaction on the mempool for almost 72 hours and hopefully i can get a free space so i can queue my transaction
It works without any doubts. But you need to include your tx right after viaBTC mines a block. Because they are having limitations on number of transactions to be accelerated so sometimes we may need to wait until they mine a block.                                     
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

Happen to know if you have to resubmit every hour as well? I noticed lately they have 3-7 hours between blocks usually, so I've submitted hourly until they do mine a block just to be safe, but wondering if that's needed. I think BitcoinPanther's post may be stating that there is a wipe of the queue at +8 GMT, though not entirely sure.
I've been using their service for some time, you don't need to submit every hour, one time is just fine  Wink

after 1 hour your transaction will be mined soon,.
Wrong. Transaction will be confirmed when they find block.

If you want to make use of the ViaBTC accelerator, you'll need to submit your transaction within the first 2 minutes of each round hour (preferably within the first minute). Due to all the attention it has got lately, this service is heavily being spammed by cheapskates that don't want to include a propper fee. After ViaBTC accepted your transaction, it could get confirmed within 60 minutes, or it can even take a few hours. You still depend on them to find a block.
I wouldn't call that heavily spammed, because they made service for "cheapskates that don't want to include a proper fee"  Grin and with 235000 unconfirmed transaction at the moment only logical time to submit tx is on full hour. 
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 6962

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:23:12 PM

I already used this accelerator two times with a very low fee and got confirmed in less than 24 hours after submitting my tx. Also, this is a big pool and they don't have any reasons to lie about the accelerator works.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:16:55 AM

It works without any doubts. But you need to include your tx right after viaBTC mines a block. Because they are having limitations on number of transactions to be accelerated so sometimes we may need to wait until they mine a block.
No. We do not need to wait until they mine a block. Because they are resetting slots every UTC hour to make spaces for new transactions. I assume it is possible for them when some of 'included transactions' get confirmed by other miners. Still it is just an assumptions.

If someone confirms how exactly viaBTC accepts new transactions every hour that would be more helpful to plan up for including our transactions instead of keep on checking their submission form.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Patatas
Legendary

Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:22:59 AM

I already used this accelerator two times with a very low fee and got confirmed in less than 24 hours after submitting my tx. Also, this is a big pool and they don't have any reasons to lie about the accelerator works.
Lie ? They are a free service,they're literally doing you a favor lol Their pool is big yes but they don't control the overall flow of the transactions sent there.Others are confirmed gradually by other pools too!Anyway,the website never worked for me always had that Submissions full error.

If someone confirms how exactly viaBTC accepts new transactions every hour that would be more helpful to plan up for including our transactions instead of keep on checking their submission form.
You gotta wait and keep trying until the are finally free for accepting new transactions in the batch.Or you can just send a transaction with a higher fee until the network is neutral.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:59:25 AM

No. We do not need to wait until they mine a block. Because they are resetting slots every UTC hour to make spaces for new transactions. I assume it is possible for them when some of 'included transactions' get confirmed by other miners. Still it is just an assumptions.

Did you even bother to read what i wrote 2 posts above yours?

After you submit TXID you have to wait for them to mine block.

It can happen in 5 minutes or it can happen in 26 hours there is no rule.

In case they don't find block several hours you don't need to spam your txID every hour, 1 time is enough, when they find block they will confirm your submitted transaction. It's simple as that.
PokerFace3

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:51:37 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 09:12:57 PM by PokerFace3

In case they don't find block several hours you don't need to spam your txID every hour, 1 time is enough, when they find block they will confirm your submitted transaction. It's simple as that.
No. You are wrong. ViaBTC's tx accelerator accepts new transactions every hour. It is confirmed by many people here through out this forum. We do not need to wait for them until they mine a new block.

I am not sure how it is possible for them, but it happens. Like el kaka mentioned if some mining experts or VisBTC staff explains this, that will be more helpful to understand how they are working so that we can use their services more effectively.
btcloi78

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:44:10 AM

Yesterday,I used ViaBtc free service to accelerate my unconfirmed transaction for 3 days.For a free slots you need to submit a txid at the top of a hour.
After I submit my txid my transaction was confirmed in 27 minutes.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

No. You are wrong. ViaBTC's tx accelerator accepts new transactions every hour. It is confirmed by many people here through out this forum. We do not need to wait for them until they mine a new block.

I am not sure how it is possible for them, but it happens. Like el kaka mentioned if some mining experts or VisBTC staff explains this, that will be more helpful to understand how they are working so that we can use their services more effectively.

Yeah, this is what I've questioned as well. Like the other day they had 9.5h between blocks, yet people were still able to throw transactions in every hour. I've asked for clarification to no avail. Essentially, there's two possibilities:

1) They accept x transactions per hour, where x = maximum they will push to a block
2) They accept x/y transactions per hour, where y = arbitrary number to divide by so people can continue to get in

(i.e., if they are adding up to 100 per block, they could either be doing all 100 every hour and resetting or could be doing 3-5 per hour and not resetting)

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:24:21 AM

I want to see a live screencast of someone actually using that fucking site & it actually accepting a TXID & captcha.

I can confirm it works, as can many from Bit-Exo that I've coached through it. You have to do it at XX:00 to get in. XX:01 is late 99.9% of the time.

dejavvu

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:01:46 AM

I think it works. Tried it yesterday, I had sent a payment with a low fee by a mistake and it has been in the chain for 10 hours without any confirmations but an hour after trying it, it went through. It could be a coincidence and psychological but maybe not Smiley
socks435 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:34:47 PM

today i found another website for bitcoin transaction accelerator or btc accelerator. check here------ https://www.bitcoinaccelerator.info ,  this website provide best bitcoin  transaction accelerator. i tested it. but downside is this is not free. this charge 5 usd doller for tx confirmation
Thanks for sharing it with us but after i check the site they give this link
https://coingate.com/pay/btcaccelerator
But i think this is not a good idea to use their service because they made an unprofessional website that we can think that this is scam..
Or they are just making this the fact they are not accelerating instead they can only get the $5 and run because they said that if we will get refund after 10 hours if the transaction is not confirm so we can not now if they are accelerated the transaction or not because anytime our transaction can be done without accelerator.. beware guys..

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:33:22 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 10:31:17 PM by TheButterZone

I want to see a live screencast of someone actually using that fucking site & it actually accepting a TXID & captcha.

I can confirm it works, as can many from Bit-Exo that I've coached through it. You have to do it at XX:00 to get in. XX:01 is late 99.9% of the time.

Live screencast, please. I will be Periscoping mine @thebutterzone in a few minutes.

ETA: It actually accepted as I clicked at 15:00:00 exactly. https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1MnxnanrmLEJO

ETA2: And the 40 sat/b transaction confirmed in the first block after submission, which happened to be ViaBTC's.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:29:04 AM

Live screencast, please. I will be Periscoping mine @thebutterzone in a few minutes.

ETA: It actually accepted as I clicked at 15:00:00 exactly. https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1MnxnanrmLEJO

ETA2: And the 40 sat/b transaction confirmed in the first block after submission, which happened to be ViaBTC's.

Told you it works, Smiley. I've used it on around 50 separate transactions and have had a 100% success rate. I originally thought it was fake as well, but it's consistent enough that there's no way it's coincidence.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:55:31 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 02:21:49 AM by TheButterZone

Told you it works, Smiley. I've used it on around 50 separate transactions and have had a 100% success rate. I originally thought it was fake as well, but it's consistent enough that there's no way it's coincidence.

But, either the only point in letting the page be accessible the other 59 minutes of the hour is for people to have their TXIDs & captchas prefilled to submit the instant the clock strikes xx:00, or it's to piss people off enough to pick a side and/or increase their fees far in excess of what will actually get a confirm. ViaBTC confirmed my 40 sat/b but miners probably would have wished I paid 500 sat/b or whatever the fuck to get next-block 1conf.

If it was my site for pushtx direct to my mining pool, I would have the submit button be greyed out & only ungray itself and fire a notification/alert sound when new TXIDs are accepted.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:02:30 AM

today i found another website for bitcoin transaction accelerator or btc accelerator. check here------ https://www.bitcoinaccelerator.info ,  this website provide best bitcoin  transaction accelerator. i tested it. but downside is this is not free. this charge 5 usd doller for tx confirmation
I'd suggest avoiding that website... it looks like a scam where they are just charging you $5 and then probably just submitting your transaction to ViaBTC accelerator (or worse, doing nothing)... they even copy/pasted the "FAQ" from ViaBTC and left in the bit that it is free!?!!  Roll Eyes

SCAM Website:

Actual ViaBTC accelerator:

DO NOT, I repeat... DO NOT give any money to this website...

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:04:32 AM

I have tried Viabtc a dozen times and it always works. Yesterday I sent a transaction with just 47Sat/B and got it confirmed through Viabtc within an hour, https://blockchain.info/tx/c7c8fcfe061cb44a2c44de54a055862c8e97c3f7a7184f3087bed74e18c5d328

Since it's a free service, they have a limit per hour and recently there have been too many unconfirmed transactions, so sometimes you have to try a couple of times before your transaction gets accelerated.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

I tried this last night and until now my transaction is not confirmed yet and when I tried it again it says "submissions are beyond limit. Please try later". The transaction has been sent by secondstrade and I'm not the only one who is waiting for it to get confirmed. It's almost 2days.
richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

I tried this last night and until now my transaction is not confirmed yet and when I tried it again it says "submissions are beyond limit. Please try later". The transaction has been sent by secondstrade and I'm not the only one who is waiting for it to get confirmed. It's almost 2days.

It's very likely that you haven't actually pushed your transaction through as each of your attempts didn't succeed. In order to significantly increase the chances of them accepting your transaction, you have to try it within the first 2 minutes of each new round hour. It must be done within such a tight time frame because this service is heavily being spammed by people looking to have their poor fee transactions confirmed.
flick

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:35:09 PM

Are there any other ways to speed up or at least cancel transactions? I have a transaction stuck in "Sending" (seen by 15 peers) in Multibit with an extremely low transaction fee. I don't mind if it's a payed service. I just want to resolve this...
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:29:26 PM

Are there any other ways to speed up or at least cancel transactions? I have a transaction stuck in "Sending" (seen by 15 peers) in Multibit with an extremely low transaction fee. I don't mind if it's a payed service. I just want to resolve this...

Cancelling the transaction is not an option. You can try the paid feature of ViaBTC for 0.01 or try https://pushtx.btc.com/#/, paid service only.

If it is not an emergency situation you can just wait and try the normal ViaBTC accelerator, it has always worked for me.
Roopatra

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:47:47 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 05:14:50 AM by Roopatra

I can't get ViaBTC page to open, have they stopped service?
/edit. Looks like submissions are beyond the limit. And that there are "a few" unconfirmed transaction in the blockchain at the moment so I'm feeling less positive about this.
/edit2. Is there any paid accelerator that accepts bounty in bitcoin? I don't want to give card details.

This tx has been unconfirmed long and it's needed where it's going to so please some miner take pity (it has decent fees there's just too many unconfirmed these days) or if anyone's able to include this tx into ViaBTC tx accelerator please help out:
b96b7253a6d44bb854558b1eedbe17b3c9221b1aa100fc8066b547a158c7d7a7
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:32:18 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 06:00:55 AM by TheButterZone

/edit. Looks like submissions are beyond the limit. And that there are "a few" unconfirmed transaction in the blockchain at the moment so I'm feeling less positive about this.
/edit2. Is there any paid accelerator that accepts bounty in bitcoin? I don't want to give card details.

This tx has been unconfirmed long and it's needed where it's going to so please some miner take pity (it has decent fees there's just too many unconfirmed these days) or if anyone's able to include this tx into ViaBTC tx accelerator please help out:

I'll give it a shot on Periscope @thebutterzone at the top of the hour.

ETA: https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1kvJpQdnogOxE

Patatas
Legendary

Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:41:59 AM

ViaBTC does get clogged up by numerous submissions.Keep trying after an hour of intervals.
With average confirmation time of  about 40 minutes : You can try this paid service https://pushtx.btc.com/#/ (note I'm not promoting or related to it,people have been using it recently hence recommending you)

You can message Quickseller or macbook-air on the forum.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 07:01:35 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 10:49:49 PM by TheButterZone

Can you please read the post directly above yours & not recommend unnecessary redundancy of what I already did?

ETA: I just submitted the upstream unconfirmed TXID 9cb469445b3e84180c0f415a466cc2773d84f60e53265afe5bf2f5cb85daa304 as well as b96b7253a6d44bb854558b1eedbe17b3c9221b1aa100fc8066b547a158c7d7a7 again.

ETA2: They both confirmed!

Roopatra

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:03:13 AM

Yes, it confirmed finally.
Thank you all for your help!
mesmerakyns

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:30:07 AM

If you still need to speed up your transaction, you are in luck, I can help you make that happen. It's a pay after service as far as someone trusted on here can vouch for you.
But you can also do it yourself as someone earlier suggest with pushtx.btc.com which is paid and viabtc which has both paid and free services. Your choice.
Adavantages of using my services is that: Mine service is way cheaper and faster.
Cheers
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:35:44 AM

If we make it clear to understand, the system here about btc transactions accelerator was just a group of sites imposing fees to include your transactions with their pool for a purpose of faster confirmation rather than a normal transaction which wasn't a part in their pool. They've mined or include it first of their next block, then it's just prioritizing the transaction but it still wouldn't guarantee to confirm a non accelerated transaction first than the present transaction that was sent using generic btc sender. Whether it is true or not, but the important is you are satisfied with their services.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:25:31 PM

I tried viabtc many times and its works for me every time.I used this site when I see over 20k unconfirmed transaction on blockchain.sometimes transaction not accelerated said try again.their transaction acceleration service free.
crairezx20
Legendary

Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:49:40 PM

I tried viabtc many times and its works for me every time.I used this site when I see over 20k unconfirmed transaction on blockchain.sometimes transaction not accelerated said try again.their transaction acceleration service free.
You should use the time ever hours you can send transaction there and sooner your transaction will be confirm sometimes it takes more hours..
And hoping that other people don't abuse their service even if they are large fee they should not send there just to get more faster transaction.
you should send every time the time is sample 1:00 or 2:00 that exact time you can send your transaction TXID above 1:10 you will receive try again or limit..
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

I tried using this today because I have 1 transaction that has been pending with zero confirmation for more than 12 hours now. I tried it too last night but the accelerator did not accept the request because of something like there's a lot of transaction submitted already for the day. BTC.Com pushtx.btc.com offers the same service but with a fee, however they say that they will refund the payment if transaction is not confirmed in 12 hours but, refund will be made or transferred back to the card in 10-15 days.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:47:04 AM

I had to use for all of my transactions the other day that all proper fees; can't thank them enough.
mesmerakyns

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:43:34 AM

I tried using this today because I have 1 transaction that has been pending with zero confirmation for more than 12 hours now. I tried it too last night but the accelerator did not accept the request because of something like there's a lot of transaction submitted already for the day. BTC.Com pushtx.btc.com offers the same service but with a fee, however they say that they will refund the payment if transaction is not confirmed in 12 hours but, refund will be made or transferred back to the card in 10-15 days.
I believe you should keep trying with viabtc... You might get through. But as for a paid service like pushtx.btc.com which is pretty expensive. But if you are willing to pay for acceleration of your transaction and you are willing to pay for it, you will be paying for a cheaper and faster service if you use my service. Payment after service is allowed provided you have someone who on here trusted enough and willing to vouch for you. You can send me a message with the hash and I will verify it for you.
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:47:16 AM

ViaBTC only has a capacity of about 100 transactions per hour for the accelerator. You have to try at :00 but before :01 (so be very quick!) because there are many requestors at this time.
serenawild

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:50:27 AM

viabtc works but it's a tough to get a transaction pushed as they only allow 100 requests per hour. I use http://btcaccelerator.online
Jeantheboy

Activity: 72

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:27:31 PM

viabtc works but it's a tough to get a transaction pushed as they only allow 100 requests per hour. I use http://btcaccelerator.online

I think you are a scammer, my friend. Any txid pasted will report that the tx is not confirmed.

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10262180
ConfirmTX

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:51:55 PM

Please try our bitcoin transaction accelerator services at https://confirmtx.com and post reviews.

https://confirmtx.com Bitcoin Accelerator
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

I have used it and it's real working. One of my btc transactions got stuck and I tried viabtc tx accelerator and I was lucky enough to have got my tx included in their hourly 100 tx limit and in just a few hours I had my transaction confirmed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:33:32 AM

Yes, it is working. Whenever i use bitcoin transaction accelerator on https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/, the next 10-30 minutes my transaction is become confirmed. Actually there are also many free transaction accelerator out there too. What can i say is yes it is really works and it's true.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
hgmichna

Activity: 695

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:48:15 AM

Please try our bitcoin transaction accelerator services at https://confirmtx.com and post reviews.

I just tried it, and it seemed to work exceedingly well. I did not even have to pay anything, because this was a very small transaction, byte-wise, one input, one output, without change, so I could not use CPFP (Child Pays For Parent).

I had sent a transaction with 6 satoshi/byte by mistake. I used Electrum on Android and had earlier set the fees low (within 10 blocks), but had dynamic fees activated.

Some time before I sent the transation the mempool started to swell, and Electrum apparently did not react to this in time. The required fees were now around 150 satoshi/byte.

So I looked into this thread, found the link to https://confirmtx.com/ and tried it. To my surprise the transaction got confirmed within a few blocks.

It seems highly likely that the transaction accelerator did it, because under normal circumstances at the current situation a 6 satoshi/byte transaction stands no chance to get confirmed.

Thanks for the nice tool. I hope it keeps working.
kijen

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

confirmtxt.com are scammer
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:42:43 PM

confirmtxt.com are scammer
Yes. This will not work.

You can use https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ service, that`s free to use.

bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

I don't trust this service, it looks scammy to me. On the other hand and I hope that bitcoin will improve the transaction speed in the near future and I think this is the big problem for bitcoin.  I know that bitcoin is working on improving the transaction speeds, at this moment bitcoin has a transaction speed of 4–5 transactions per second.  I think the number of merchants adopting bitcoin would increase after the transaction speed will be increased.
win64

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

Will help speed up the unconfirmed transaction, write in the telegram @SpeeDBTC
https://t.me/speedbtc
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

I don't trust this service, it looks scammy to me. On the other hand and I hope that bitcoin will improve the transaction speed in the near future and I think this is the big problem for bitcoin.  I know that bitcoin is working on improving the transaction speeds, at this moment bitcoin has a transaction speed of 4–5 transactions per second.  I think the number of merchants adopting bitcoin would increase after the transaction speed will be increased.
This service?
https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: