Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New scammer is Here ( Mixan )  (Read 7680 times)
COINMAN1 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

This fucker is asking for me to pay $47 for bitcoin that is worth $37.80 compared to it now at current rate.
Explain to me now which one I will pay? $9.20 more to a scam artist here?
Give me a fucking break man! Roll Eyes

He is asking for you to :

a) Pay the price you agreed on at the time of sale.

or

b) Return the amount of bitcoin he sent you.

This is not unreasonable.

All other issues aside, this was a trade deal. The deal was canceled so the original BTC amount should be returned. If you want to go through with the Paypal exchange, then it needs to be the original agreed to amount. Everything else does not matter. Refund the original BTC as soon as possible and move on. This should not have been escalated to this point.
Since you are respected by most everyone here. I can send you this amount and you pay it them. To quell this incessant behavior of this scammer.
Then we can all say that you were the one that allowed this to go forward?
What do you say to that?

That is up to COINMAN1. You have his BTC address, just refund him, post TXID and let's all move on.
i am ok with that too just ask him to send the money to you and you hold the funds whenever you feel safe just give me back

Mixan, send the original BTC amount here: 1KHjCMDrFxXiDpFnkd3wEuG8oeDcFQvQkY
Post TXID
COINMAN! post your BTC address so I can send you the funds.
my BTC address is 14fsh84VQ8gWMETMrG8iyZ9Bbzi5zNFc6H
the original amount is .0416BTC

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:33:04 PM

This fucker is asking for me to pay $47 for bitcoin that is worth $37.80 compared to it now at current rate.

or

All other issues aside, this was a trade deal. The deal was canceled so the original BTC amount should be returned. If you want to go through with the Paypal exchange, then it needs to be the original agreed to amount. Everything else does not matter. Refund the original BTC as soon as possible and move on. This should not have been escalated to this point.
Since you are respected by most everyone here. I can send you this amount and you pay it them. To quell this incessant behavior of this scammer.
What do you say to that?

That is up to COINMAN1. You have his BTC address, just refund him, post TXID and let's all move on.
i am ok with that too just ask him to send the money to you and you hold the funds whenever you feel safe just give me back

Post TXID

All set, waiting for Mixan.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 10:45:13 PM

or

What do you say to that?

Post TXID

All set, waiting for Mixan.
you can see he is not replying here to you he just replying me and trying to waste the time
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1742732.msg17434631#msg17434631

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:48:04 PM

TY for KWH coming to clean this mess up, i smell some color change about to happen! Smiley

@mixan   dude, what the fuck happened to you? when did you become such a dick? o wait, you have been getting worse with each + to your trust..... you have always been a bit of a dick, but this is just crazy.  You cant scam someone just because you THINK they are someone else man, da fug? :/
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:49:24 PM

TY for KWH coming to clean this mess up, i smell some color change about to happen! Smiley

@mixan   dude, what the fuck happened to you? when did you become such a dick? o wait, you have been getting worse with each + to your trust..... you have always been a bit of a dick, but this is just crazy.  You cant scam someone just because you THINK they are someone else man, da fug? :/

Thanks but others have added valuable input and have tried as well.
It's up to mixan to put this one to bed.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:49:54 PM

or

What do you say to that?

Post TXID
But still taking shit about me on the forums huh?!
Well after reading that thread it's clear you are both being ridiculous. Mixan return the btc to the person that sent it and no harm done.
but he have nothing to pay me back he lost all his money in gambling therefore he just wasting the time

You fucking little piece of shit!
After you get this payment from KHW you and all your alts should be banned from here including an ip address block so you can't make anymore alts to continue to talk shit about forum members.
I have btc to pay anyone here and will show that with the transaction id that I post here.
But let it be clear. I AM NOT PAYING YOU SCAMMING SCUM CUNT! I AM PAYING KWH HE CAN PAY YOUR WORTHLESS ASS!
I AM THRU WITH TALKING TO YOU AND IF I EVEN RECEIVE A PM FROM YOU OR ANY OF YOUR ALTS (I JUST RECEIVED 3 PM'S FROM THE SAME PERSON TO DO A PAYPAL TRADE. THAT IS YOU AND YOUR OTHER ALT - HOW DID I KNOW? IT WAS ALREADY TAGGED.) THAT IS INCLUDING ANYBODY THAT I HAVE AN INKING OF THOUGHT THAT IT IS YOU I WILL TAG YOU WITH RED TRUST AND PUT YOU AND THAT ALT AND ALL THE OTHER ALTS ON FULL FUCKING BLAST!
I AM ABSOLUTELY TIRED OF THIS SHIT AND WASTING A COMPLETELY PERFECT AFTERNOON. YOU ARE HAPPY AND I KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU RUINED MY ENTIRE AFTERNOON WITH WASTING MY TIME!

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:53:08 PM

I KNOW WHO I AM AND HOW I HAVE BEEN.
I just can not stand how this forum has been in favor of these people who come here just to scam.
I AM GOING APE SHIT BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST STRAW WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKERS WHO JUST THIS SHIT AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN JUST CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT OR USE ONE FROM THEIR FARMED ONES AND JUST START OVER AGAIN AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WHILE THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS ARE LEFT HOLDING OUR DICKS IN OUR HANDS WAITING FOR THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:53:48 PM

Let's SLAY this BITCH!

COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 10:53:56 PM

or

What do you say to that?

Post TXID
Well after reading that thread it's clear you are both being ridiculous. Mixan return the btc to the person that sent it and no harm done.
but he have nothing to pay me back he lost all his money in gambling therefore he just wasting the time

After you get this payment from KHW you and all your alts should be banned from here including an ip address block so you can't make anymore alts to continue to talk shit about forum members.
I have btc to pay anyone here and will show that with the transaction id that I post here.
But let it be clear. I AM NOT PAYING YOU SCAMMING SCUM CUNT! I AM PAYING KWH HE CAN PAY YOUR WORTHLESS ASS!
I AM THRU WITH TALKING TO YOU AND IF I EVEN RECEIVE A PM FROM YOU OR ANY OF YOUR ALTS (I JUST RECEIVED 3 PM'S FROM THE SAME PERSON TO DO A PAYPAL TRADE. THAT IS YOU AND YOUR OTHER ALT - HOW DID I KNOW? IT WAS ALREADY TAGGED.) THAT IS INCLUDING ANYBODY THAT I HAVE AN INKING OF THOUGHT THAT IT IS YOU I WILL TAG YOU WITH RED TRUST AND PUT YOU AND THAT ALT AND ALL THE OTHER ALTS ON FULL FUCKING BLAST!
I AM ABSOLUTELY TIRED OF THIS SHIT AND WASTING A COMPLETELY PERFECT AFTERNOON. YOU ARE HAPPY AND I KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU RUINED MY ENTIRE AFTERNOON WITH WASTING MY TIME!

if you think that paypal dude is my alt just give him negative paint i dont care i dont have any alt here i dont even know what guy you talking about
anyway just solve this issue and forget everything

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:57:44 PM

or

What do you say to that?

Post TXID

if you think that paypal dude is my alt just give him negative paint i dont care i dont have any alt here i dont even know what guy you talking about
anyway just solve this issue and forget everything
HE ALREADY HAS RED PAINT THATS HOW I KNEW IT WAS YOU.
YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT RED PAINT AND ONCE YOU GET SOME YOU WILL JUST MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ACCOUNT.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN STOCK A SENIOR THIS TIME. NO WAIT YOU HAVE A LEGENDARY I BET.
THEN YOU CAN TELL ALL THE OTHER LEGENDARIES TO MARK ME WITH MORE OF THIS RED PAINT YOU KEEP SAYING.

WON'T THAT BE "BATTER" FOR YOU HEY WILDKENS/ FEELTHEBEAT1 / FUCKING RETARD.

ALL YOU MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME. YOU CAN'T STAND HOW THE WORLD IS SO YOU JUST GO BOMB YOURSELVES.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 10:58:45 PM

Let's SLAY this BITCH!

And you think that will do any good? Huh . I feel that you should honestly send btc to KWH address to settle this thing asap. To be honest, only person who is looking ugly is you .
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:06:30 PM

@mixan   dude, what the fuck happened to you? when did you become such a dick? o wait, you have been getting worse with each + to your trust..... you have always been a bit of a dick, but this is just crazy.  You cant scam someone just because you THINK they are someone else man, da fug? :/

Let's SLAY this BITCH!

And you think that will do any good? Huh . I feel that you should honestly send btc to KWH address to settle this thing asap. To be honest, only person who is looking ugly is you .
Making me look ugly? Not really.
Well giving in to the scamming side makes me feel ugly inside and that means more to me to be totally honest.

I like how DoctorSnaggles is playing with them too:
i will send frist just i need truted

Ah, why didnt you say so? Of course that changes everything. Personally I always feel very safe when receiving first Paypal before sending Bitcoins.

In that case, you might want to hit up Coinman1, hes always looking for good deals with trusted persons and hes already beyond the level of just regular trust - and he shares the same grammar passion as you.

So if you need trusted, look no more, in Coinman1 we trust.

Sarcasm really fucks with these muslim minds because they don't have enough common sense to make heads or tails of it.

And i am in ernest of what he pm'd me just before I was going to send the bitcoins to KWH.
Hi there,

Well, I have left a posting on his currency exchange thread - which I doubt he will answer to as he usually tends to avoid/ignore me.

There is not much that can be added towards this, the situation is just slightly in his favor cause he didnt receive anything for his bitcoins in return. Anyway, hes definatly part of the same gang that is always on here, they have numerous accounts and continue to build up/buy/sell accounts.

I think what KHW (or whoever it was) try to say, is that, even when hes the scammer and scammed other people, he is legally the victim in this deal.

If it would be a vote, I would vote for "NO" (for returning anything to this clown) but I assume the people will give you a hard time over this on the board.

Perhaps, keeping yourself out of any kind of deal with them, and next time you manage to get something upfront from that gang, just keep it and rub it in their faces Smiley (they tend to become hysterically angry)

So after I send the bitcoins I have no doubt that KWH will send something my way.
From the last feedback that he got from someone who wasn't to pleased with his job here:
Forum Police - Neg a perfectly good person on hearing one side of a story!

COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

@COINMAN1 Can you put in pause mode this thread?You will have your bitcoin in maybe 48H or a week but not today and you know that.
i was thinking the same but then i decide its unfair so i am sorry

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:21:41 PM

@mixan   dude, what the fuck happened to you? when did you become such a dick? o wait, you have been getting worse with each + to your trust..... you have always been a bit of a dick, but this is just crazy.  You cant scam someone just because you THINK they are someone else man, da fug? :/

Let's SLAY this BITCH!

Well giving in to the scamming side makes me feel ugly inside and that means more to me to be totally honest.

Ah, why didnt you say so? Of course that changes everything. Personally I always feel very safe when receiving first Paypal before sending Bitcoins.

In that case, you might want to hit up Coinman1, hes always looking for good deals with trusted persons and hes already beyond the level of just regular trust - and he shares the same grammar passion as you.

Sarcasm really fucks with these muslim minds because they don't have enough common sense to make heads or tails of it.

And i am in ernest of what he pm'd me just before I was going to send the bitcoins to KWH.
Hi there,

Well, I have left a posting on his currency exchange thread - which I doubt he will answer to as he usually tends to avoid/ignore me.

There is not much that can be added towards this, the situation is just slightly in his favor cause he didnt receive anything for his bitcoins in return. Anyway, hes definatly part of the same gang that is always on here, they have numerous accounts and continue to build up/buy/sell accounts.

I think what KHW (or whoever it was) try to say, is that, even when hes the scammer and scammed other people, he is legally the victim in this deal.

If it would be a vote, I would vote for "NO" (for returning anything to this clown) but I assume the people will give you a hard time over this on the board.

Perhaps, keeping yourself out of any kind of deal with them, and next time you manage to get something upfront from that gang, just keep it and rub it in their faces Smiley (they tend to become hysterically angry)

So after I send the bitcoins I have no doubt that KWH will send something my way.
From the last feedback that he got from someone who wasn't to pleased with his job here:
Forum Police - Neg a perfectly good person on hearing one side of a story! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693477.0)

Mixan, is it safe to say you will not refund the BTC?

Albert Einstein
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:33:45 PM

Let's SLAY this BITCH!

Hi there,

Forum Police - Neg a perfectly good person on hearing one side of a story! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693477.0)

Post me a pm with that payment address of yours with a signed message from it.

I have to go out and get a breath of fresh air and watch a basket ball game to try and relax. This place is making me naused.
Will come back after that and pay you those 0.0416 to end this scam artists ransom of trust here.

nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:36:20 PM

I had a bit of laughs reading this thread. Both parties are making it difficult to clear this mess.

Mixan in my opinion should just make a refund & Let peace reign so He'll retain his trust here in the forum.

Will be here to see how this ends though. I wonder If escrow aren't enough, really.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:38:11 PM

Let's SLAY this BITCH!

Hi there,

I have to go out and get a breath of fresh air and watch a basket ball game to try and relax. This place is making me naused.
Will come back after that and pay you those 0.0416 to end this scam artists ransom of trust here.

You keep moving the goal post and I have already wasted enough time with these stalling tactics. Deal me out.

Albert Einstein
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:40:00 PM

Much Better. It's good to see your making efforts to clear This scam accusation. for me, I don't see any reason why You'll scam for such little amount. Hoping to see this resolved Wink

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 11:47:15 PM

Let's SLAY this BITCH!

Hi there,

Maybe a week to Maldives?? or  you think that you are in the position to dictate  terms.
Maybe quite keep all as idiots.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:00:33 AM

You guys are all nuts in your head. I think its time to close this thread and lock it up.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: