Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New scammer is Here ( Mixan )  (Read 7671 times)
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:33:06 PM

Hahahahaha Mixan you're a complete fucking retard. Lay off the drugs dude you're fried
Yeah, try posting that from your real account motherfucker! And quit hiding your mook a$$ behind an alt assh0le!

I am in talks with my mediator about this.

He says he will take the amount plus his fee to do this and I am to send it to him instead of having to deal with this shit slohead any further and I agreed too.
Once you see payment made to this address he gave to me: 16CxzCNiXfo3pfnoBkvhJjmxqd4m41rzVJ
then this will be done and feedback given from mediator and he will take his fee out from this amount.

I do expect all negs to be removed or turned to neutral from the timelord's of this forum. Roll Eyes
That's not my BTC address ok mY BTC address is
14fsh84VQ8gWMETMrG8iyZ9Bbzi5zNFc6H
If you really want to pay me then pay here

No shit. I have my reasons for not sending you shit and I stand by that.
I know your broke.
I am not taking any orders from you.
It's my money and bitcoins so IT IS MY RULES!
SO FUCK YOU!

You know what 'mediator' means!?! Roll Eyes
Learn English motherfucker! and read this:
"I AM PAYING YOU SHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

Suchmoon just made up my mind on this even with a mediator.

FUCKING NO!
That broke the straw on this muslim fucker camel's back!

Gone from this vile pile of shit hole!
Enjoy all the bitcoin going to the shitter because of people like CONMAN#!

Trump was justifiable RIGHT in BANNING ALL MUSLIM SHITTER TAKING UP ALL OUR RESOURCES FOR THEIR SCAMMING AND TERRORIST ORGANIZING WAYS ON OUR U.S SOIL!

Deserve what you all get for BELIEVING IN THIS SHIT MOUTH FILLLED VILE DEMON DEVILS ON THIS EARTH!

GOODBYE MOTHER FUCKERS! Cheesy

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 04:33:02 PM

FUCKING NO!

Trump was justifiable RIGHT in BANNING ALL MUSLIM SHITTER TAKING UP ALL OUR RESOURCES FOR THEIR SCAMMING AND TERRORIST ORGANIZING WAYS ON OUR U.S SOIL!

Deserve what you all get for BELIEVING IN THIS SHIT MOUTH FILLLED VILE DEMON DEVILS ON THIS EARTH!

Thank you. If I had known that it only takes my feedback to get rid of you I would have done it long time ago.

I finally read the whole thread and it doesn't look like you are capable of conducting business in a trustworthy manner. Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do next. Unless it's another scam.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

FUCKING NO!

Thank you. If I had known that it only takes my feedback to get rid of you I would have done it long time ago.

I finally read the whole thread and it doesn't look like you are capable of conducting business in a trustworthy manner. Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do next. Unless it's another scam.
SUCHMOON: THE ONE KNOWN TO DESTROY THE FORUM SINGLE HANDLELY!
CONGRATS ON YOU FOR BEING THE BIGGEST ASSH0LE ON HERE! Roll Eyes

Oh if you liked that then you will just love this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812435.0

I give all information on THIS TRUE SCAMMER TO SHOW WHO HE REALLY IS!

SUCK IT SUCHBUFFOON! Tongue

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:47:16 PM

Sent to Suchmoon's inbox. Hiding from the public! Roll Eyes
What is in your closet? Still hiding in it we all can see. Tongue
OFFICIALLY SUCHMOON DESTROYED THE FORUM SINGLE HANDED!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812435.0

HE SUPPORTS KNOWN SCAMMERS OF PAYPAL -> BTC TRADES!

BEWARE OF DEALING WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKER!

... TRANSMISSION OFFLINE!  Cool

L0ser who can not show when they are online .
shows you are not a real man who stands up for what they believe in .
such a pathetic excuse for a human being I have ever seen before in my whole god fearing life !

SERIOUSLY!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 04:54:43 PM

I could have sworn I saw mixan say "GOODBYE", in caps and all.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:58:16 PM

Dude,are you alright ? Taking your doses on time ? Please consult a psychiatrist if you aren't doing it already.I know everyone goes through this phase,either it's genetical disorder or too much self loathing in the early teenage days as you have bottled up shit inside your soul.It comes out this way,through your posts,your reactions to simple things in life.Your self-endurance will get weaker if you continue with the same attitude in life.

Lock this thread and spend sometime watching a movie or something.Will help you feel better..  
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:14:01 PM

Dude,are you alright ? Taking your doses on time ? Please consult a psychiatrist if you aren't doing it already.I know everyone goes through this phase,either it's genetical disorder or too much self loathing in the early teenage days as you have bottled up shit inside your soul.It comes out this way,through your posts,your reactions to simple things in life.Your self-endurance will get weaker if you continue with the same attitude in life.

Lock this thread and spend sometime watching a movie or something.Will help you feel better..  
Noo!
I am just saying goodbye to you 'all who I did deals with.
With the final farewell gift because of members like suchmooon making complete asses of themselves.
I am selling my account to their oh so favorite members here: Robertt and 0x0100 since they are the same person he/she will be dying to go thru all the pm's over the year of all the paypal deals that were done!
Say thanks to suchbuffon for that one!  Tongue

I could have sworn I saw mixan say "GOODBYE", in caps and all
Why did he change his avatar from Shrek's Jackass?!? It was befitting to his nature and mental capacity for the unknown what is to come next for him in his very sorry life.
Yes you've been BUTTHURT! Deal with it freak! Cheesy

You should change it to this one if you haven't realized if your a transgender yet. SUCHAFREAKOFNATURE! Grin

WillMineForFood

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:16:53 PM

It took me days to understand the whole situation and I don't get why mixan throw away he's account for that tiny amount of BTC I mean theres no real proof that COINMAN1 has another accounts to scam .
COINMAN1 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:37:42 PM

It took me days to understand the whole situation and I don't get why mixan throw away he's account for that tiny amount of BTC I mean theres no real proof that COINMAN1 has another accounts to scam .
this is because he is just trying to find some way to run with my money and  because he lost his all money in gambling and now he is using his alts accounts
and let me tell you one more thing mixan is the one who is using alt accounts here and i think i know his alt account but i dont have some strong proof therefore i am not posting it here but soon i will post it here

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:48:54 PM

Noo!
With the final farewell gift because of members like suchmooon making complete asses of themselves.
I am selling my account to their oh so favorite members here: Robertt and 0x0100 since they are the same person he/she will be dying to go thru all the pm's over the year of all the paypal deals that were done!

Why did he change his avatar from Shrek's Jackass?!? It was befitting to his nature and mental capacity for the unknown what is to come next for him in his very sorry life.
https://s4.postimg.org/bc2wwnzbh/download.jpg
You should change it to this one if you haven't realized if your a transgender yet. SUCHAFREAKOFNATURE! Grin

So drama, much farewell. I can't think of any reason why I should be concerned with your PayPal deals though. You want to tell us of your other scams - go right ahead, no need for this tantrum.

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:31:08 PM

Noo!

https://s4.postimg.org/bc2wwnzbh/download.jpg

So drama, much farewell. I can't think of any reason why I should be concerned with your PayPal deals though. You want to tell us of your other scams - go right ahead, no need for this tantrum.

Ah but ECUAMOBI WOULD BE!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAH!
ECUAMOBI HAS ALREADY FOUND OUT ALL ...
Don't you put words on my mouth mixan. I don't distrust COINMAN1. I didn't find anything against him. I just didn't find enough.

It's you mixan I wouldn't trust at all.
He had done a paypal with me a while ago but do has forgotten. Since he took off the positive feedback he leave then took off when timelord and your neutral was put on.
You have forgotten my true friend. You must be getting old!
So Ecuamobi is a back stabber and a fool too. Siding with the enemy ALLAH LOVING FREAKS OF THIS GOD'S GREEN EARTH WILL ONLY GET YOU ACCOMPLICE RIGHTS!
THE FUN IS ONLY BEGINNING WITH THESE SO CALLED "TRUSTED MEMBERS!"
I have all your real names and information ready to be dealt out..... for the RIGHT PRICE! Grin
HIGHEST BIDDERS WELCOMED! Wink

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:07:07 PM

Don't you put words on my mouth mixan. I don't distrust COINMAN1. I didn't find anything against him. I just didn't find enough.

He had done a paypal with me a while ago but do has forgotten. Since he took off the positive feedback he leave then took off when timelord and your neutral was put on.
So Ecuamobi is a back stabber and a fool too. Siding with the enemy ALLAH LOVING FREAKS OF THIS GOD'S GREEN EARTH WILL ONLY GET YOU ACCOMPLICE RIGHTS!
I have all your real names and information ready to be dealt out..... for the RIGHT PRICE! Grin

Amusing as it is, I still don't see how this delusional rant is relevant to me not giving a shit about your PayPal.

And I thought your were selling your account to Robertt? Lying again?
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:16:58 PM

Amusing as it is, I still don't see how this delusional rant is relevant to me not giving a shit about your PayPal.

Nope,
My friend is busy with trying to hack into your account there big mouth.
It never ceases to amaze me you never stop and think, do you?
Mouth is larger than the size of your brain? Like all guys who think they are women who actually have those qualities to distinguish them from the ones with actual WIT!
Familiar with the word?
Obviously you and your Muslim god lover CONMAN#1 do not. Tongue

Isn't late for you ADEEL MUKATBAAAAHHR there in GAY PARIE? FUCKING 6 in the FREAKING MORNING AND YOU HAVE NOT SLEPT YET.
GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU L0SER! BBFFFTTTAHAA! Roll Eyes

pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:35:05 PM

Nope,
Mouth is larger than the size of your brain? Like all guys who think they are women who actually have those qualities to distinguish them from the ones with actual WIT!
Familiar with the word?

Isn't late for you ADEEL MUKATBAAAAHHR there in GAY PARIE? FUCKING 6 in the FREAKING MORNING AND YOU HAVE NOT SLEPT YET.

Replying with threats of illegal activity. Brilliant.
I agree, this guy knows how to rant  Cheesy

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 12:02:27 AM

Nope,
Familiar with the word?

I'm sorry about your gender identity issues and your trouble with geography and time zones. If you hack my account let me know my password, I seem to have misplaced it.

Replying with threats of illegal activity. Brilliant.
I agree, this guy knows how to rant  Cheesy

Yeah, wasted talent. He should run for president instead.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:52:19 AM

Yeah, wasted talent. He should run for president instead.
That's not even funny.  We're collectively screwed with T-diddy as president, and I think Mr. Mixan here is just trolling about Trump.  I hope so, anyway.

Mixan, just pay that dude his money and try to rebuild your reputation.  I don't know if that's possible at this point.  Perhaps you need to stop smoking whatever substance you're smoking and deal with that first.  There's a lot of help out there.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 03:30:00 AM

It is very disappointing to know that (Mixan) is a scammer and it is even more shame that the amount was ~50$. After reading some posts in this thread i feel that you are an alt of Robert,0x0010 .

Disclosing others real identity could lead you to legal activities and could be more fatal for your living , all clients are not so modest here.
If i were one of your client then you would expect visitors soon, really these days 2BTC can hire goons in Europe and UK, and it is not a big amount for means.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

WillMineForFood

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:33:59 AM

So it's another gambler here in forum are several people with that dissase dispate the fact that a lot of services earn a lot of money due to the gambling its just sad, im pretty sure most scammers gamble away the money scammed.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

Nope,
How long would it be until he finally succeeds hacking the account ? Robertt is so naive that he loses access to his own accounts after creating them.Forget about he hacking into someone else's account.That requires too much of a skill which he doesn't have,he can hire hackers from darkweb and get his own ass compromised.

It is very disappointing to know that (Mixan) is a scammer and it is even more shame that the amount was ~50$. After reading some posts in this thread i feel that you are an alt of Robert,0x0010 .
No,he is not an alt of Robertt.Being someone who has disclosed most of the alts of robertt,I think I know when it is him behind the posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: