Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Project - Mailing Platform - Bitcoin Subscription - Early Investors Needed  (Read 663 times)
AikFrank (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:46:35 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 05:23:10 PM by AikFrank

Modified:

Gotten an investor

Thanks.

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:23:00 AM

Potentially interested. Please PM me with more details.

Cheers.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:58:04 AM

I have started drawing up my Plan for a Mailing Platform and i felt i should drop this here. Though not as complex as Mail chimp for a start but it would cover most features and offer cheaper subscriptions.
Any plans for making it open-source ?Just imagine,a special mail service for bitcoin users optionally an inbuilt wallet too!! The idea would blow-up with the encryption and decentralized services you can bring in.A totally decentralized E-mail servers with no authority having the control over the inbox!

Users will actually subscribe to different mail servers and sending limitations Monthly (Into Daily). Professional mail campaigns and statistics track.
Not sure what you mean here but if it's decentralized,you can always run the project on donations.

Now i need someone may be 2 persons who will plan this with me. Am a professional web developer so i would be looking for an interested early investor who want to plan this with me.
If you need any help with the development,let me know!
AikFrank (OP)

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

Potentially interested. Please PM me with more details.

Cheers.

I sent you PM no response

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
AikFrank (OP)

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

I have started drawing up my Plan for a Mailing Platform and i felt i should drop this here. Though not as complex as Mail chimp for a start but it would cover most features and offer cheaper subscriptions.
Any plans for making it open-source ?Just imagine,a special mail service for bitcoin users optionally an inbuilt wallet too!! The idea would blow-up with the encryption and decentralized services you can bring in.A totally decentralized E-mail servers with no authority having the control over the inbox!

Users will actually subscribe to different mail servers and sending limitations Monthly (Into Daily). Professional mail campaigns and statistics track.
Not sure what you mean here but if it's decentralized,you can always run the project on donations.

Now i need someone may be 2 persons who will plan this with me. Am a professional web developer so i would be looking for an interested early investor who want to plan this with me.
If you need any help with the development,let me know!

Thanks for the response. It won't be open source, its strictly Business. No donations, it's gonna be Monthly subscriptions for the number of mails you subscribe for daily sending.

exscudo

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:35:00 PM

Do you have any kind of business/financial plan for this? What amount of investment do you need and what ROI do you expect?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: