Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy 8th Birthday Bitcoin  (Read 2646 times)
Kevinde

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:13:26 PM

This year is the eighth year of bitcoin. Bitcoin was born on January 3rd, 2009. Nobody knows what the bitcoin is? but after 8 years . He has been known over the world and he is considered as gold of digital currency and Now he costs about 1,000$ . Happy birth day, Bitcoin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:19:11 PM

Well, I think this may be a gift for bitcoin users, when prices become very high. to commemorate the birth of bitcoin, bitcoin prices will rise at a price not in think not. the rise yesterday made people hold bitcoin in a long time, back in his bitcoin sell for more money. I think this birthday is going well, well, happy birthday bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

Happy 8Th birthday, Bitcoin. I followed bitcoin 4 years before. But nice to see it goes up, strong and well known day by day, thank you bitcoin to make my life easier I had before

Synthian

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Happy brith day to bitcoin and bitcoiners.
Perhaps , This year is golden year of bitcoin and bitcoiners. Many investors get much more profits from bitcoin.
I expect Bitcoin will be a best digital currency in the digital world we are living in.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:56:02 PM

I didnt know the date we would celebrate the 8th Birthday of Bitcoin, better late then never, im very happy to be part of this small group called bitcoiners, and i do wanna thanks once again to the creator Nakamoto for bitcoin, i may say it had changed my life and still affects it a lot.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:02:24 PM

Yeah bitcoin 8th birthday and bitcoin is still stronger and it really getting more stronger year by year and a lot of people adopting bitcoin for the future and bitcoin getting much more popularity and i hope we can be use our bitcoin for direct shopping in the future because bitcoin technology getting more advance.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:04:03 PM

Happy birthday,Bitcoin! It's been an amazing journey so far with ups and downs and I hope in the next years bitcoin will be even more integrated into economy.
Here's a reading material: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin lol
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:20:19 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 07:44:23 AM by mrbigmugs

This year is the eighth year of bitcoin. Bitcoin was born on January 3rd, 2009. Nobody knows what the bitcoin is? but after 8 years . He has been known over the world and he is considered as gold of digital currency and Now he costs about 1,000$ . Happy birth day, Bitcoin.
many many congratulation, i will prey that bitcoin may live long and continue giving us benefits and supporting us financially. hope that bitcoin will remain the number one currency of the world.

mayxi865

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:21:40 AM

Bitcoin was born 8 years, I followed him for a period of 3 years, it seems that the study of it is still right, I think: only in the absence of a circle of society, he will release the maximum energy. Because he will have every personal desire through consensus trust network calculation to construct a force to the center, I let you in without trust society can not get into non trust, the non was called free.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:57:40 AM

Yeah, very sad, today the price only $900, I sure will go down again, hope this month still increase and reach $1200
Rocarlos

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:05:20 AM

Wow, Bitcoin had 8 years old running in this digital world. it is the best coin of the world to be born and it brings back more profits for investors.
I'm very impressive with bitcoin . Happy Birth Day , Mr. Bitcoin . I hope Bitcoin will hit 2,000$ in this golden birth year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: